Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fashola, This Is Commendable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, This Is Commendable (1692 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / The Decision Of The Abia State Government To Build An Airport Is Commendable / GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fashola, This Is Commendable by sleekymag(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
Fashola is simply phenomenal!!! He's not only a very intelligent man, he's a man on a mission to fulfil his mandate, and he's doing it in the best possible ways. I used to remember those days when i used to dream of being a governor or president  smiley grin(still do, though am not keen on it, cos you can make an impact without necessarily going into politics). I was imagining, if i was going to contest, and i had a rival like Fashola also contesting, i'll gladly step down for him, cos his vision for Lagos is deep, and things i've not even thought of, i can see he has all of them up his sleeves. He simply awesome and i pray God gives himthe grace to achieve 80% of his intentions for Lagos.

However, Oshiomole was getting d praise and awards at the beginning ofthe year, but i doubt if Oshiomole is any where near half of what Fashola can do. I don't know if Oshiomole has a blue print for Edo state and what he'll do to effectiviely reposition the state, asides from basic things like road constructions, education etc. We need feasible highly intellectual ideologies for effective turn around of the state. I think Oshiomole rode on his labour antecedents as he's good at canvassing for people's support with his rallies etc. But will he be able to deliver, and transform my state of origin to a new realm? i doubt,
Re: Fashola, This Is Commendable by DisGuy: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2009
re: fashola for president

if we have fashola for president do you think things will improve?
what we need is 36 fashola, remember the governors,local government chairmen
are closer to the people they are responsible for most of the things that affect the citizens

btw did he also text you why you didn't get your receipt first time around?
did he fire the dufus at the desk? Fashola is doing a wonderful job but he has to
push every civil servant in the state to be on the same page or else. . .
Re: Fashola, This Is Commendable by youngies(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2009
mikeansy:

Why are all the sensible Governors in Opposition ?

Peter Obi APGA
Fashole AC
Babangida Aliyu ANPP
Oshiomole AC
Ikedi Ohakim PPA
Chibuike Amaechi (PDP on paper, AC in practice)

Mr. Aliyu is a PDP member
Mr. Obi hasn't lifted a finger in Anambra State, so should be removed from that list
Mr. Amaechi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaradua Getting Better, Drank Kunu With Turai - Bello Muhammed / Atiku’s Group Signifies A Return To Pdp! / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.