Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? (690 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by phemmyutd(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lagosians, Are you missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)?
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by Teej1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
yes ooo........ imagine the only recreation centre @koka has been sold off to a church..... i believe this administration is against youth development.[b][/b]
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by gabe15(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
yes oh dis ambode nah only to go night club he sabi yeye man
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by phemmyutd(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
lol
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by PointB: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
16 Now there are other vile men in Alliance of Protected Crooks including Fanshi the son Olar who among others used several bags of cowries, much more than usual, to dig well for water in his official abode, and several more bag of cowries, again much more than usual, to tell the world what he did!

https://www.nairaland.com/2647257/acts-king-bubu-son-hari
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by Beremx(f): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes I do. embarassed
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Agbaje would have been better but they were blinded by the echo of change

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by coolitempa(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
They say you never know what you have until you have lost it.........in this case I am thankful that lagosians knew what they had but for constitutional limits.......we would vote him in again and again......what a governor....what a miss.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by jaymichael(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes, though I trust Ambo to deliver, I would vote Fashola again and again and again.
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by gbeseun(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Traffic wan kill person and OK Ada riders are now having free day while robbers on okada has increased astronomically.I miss brf
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by phemmyutd(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
#BringbackourFashola2019

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
How will I miss a thieving inflator? ?? Rather I miss tinubu...
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by warrior01: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
No. I only miss his website.
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by Cynergy: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm missing him will be an understatement o! Sometimes I asked do Lagosian still have a sitting governor presently @Alausa Coz all fashola has built for the past 8yrs are just getting rotten away everyday! Imagine all those functional traffic lights, beautiful parks/gardens etc they have all become the shadow of themselves.
Re: Lagosians, Are You Missing Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)? by yimikaa: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Cramjones Gains Back Control Of His Handle - Cramjones / Firm Twinkle World Drags Pdp To Court Over Non-payment Of N360 Million / Photos:army Unveils Pictures Of Wanted Boko Haram Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.