Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84391 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by liyahwillie(f): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
gab264:
Lolz Op.
I have experience that too I knew how you feel.
But mine is of two months,I care for her a lot but nothing to show for it.
Some times it seems ur begging some one who claim to love you to show u for once that she likes you.It looks desperate to me but I did all that then, but at last the case still remain the xame.
(Am too emotional so I let her go in our third month old of the #relationship)

It hurts so much Op all the gurls out there are just dxame .

#Am afraid if what you see rigth now#
Who told u all ladies/gals out there are same..have u tested all b4assumining
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jornie(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
F

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by francoray(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op, the truth is she has another guy. Try and make your findings, I'm talking from experience after 5yrs relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by kobonaire(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
...I doubt if God Himself understands ladies
Make Mother Mary no vex for you oh ... grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
OP I'm guessing u like reading books. I suggest u read this book "the art of seduction" by Robert Greene. Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ebukaOtika(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
tophee:
please,what's unique about being in a relationship with a guy for four years n u still treat the guy like poo n u still claim to love him,dts not uniqueness,........dude,just excuse urself from her for a while and watch her reaction,if she comes back begging,tell her all u posted here,if she doesn't, my guy,owoo ti jonaa oo..abeg abeg abeg forget u said that u can't do without her..there are lots of caring and appreciative girls out there...don't tie urself when no one is holding u back.

Don't be surprised that young man is holding onto Breeze thinking his holding onto something

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ITbomb(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Get a sledge hammer
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Vinsaint(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
U dey for ur 20's dey mek love. Pursue ur education first.
U buy fone foram at the age 20's, she no dey reply u. At the age of 30's wen u go buy moto 4 her she no go let u entaram. Shine ur eye go bak to school. At age of 40's u be mature enof to threat silly attitudes of women. For now fokus for ur buk my pikin. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
jornie:

as in,it seems there is nothing to manage about her anymore..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AfroKnight: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Many naija babes will take you for granted if you act like you can't survive without them.

The OP should switch to another babe. Hopefully the new babe will be reasonable.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by telad(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
@Op, remember when we where all young and wanted that bicycle so much as if our next breath depended on it. We cry n cry, some got theirs n others didn't, guess what... I belong to d latter n I didn't die today.

Such is life, it's a phase n u will outgrow it. Let her go, I promise u fresh breath after your one week break up stamina.

My younger bro chased a gal for 2years, he won't eat until I talked to d gal. d gal will accept n say good stuff in my presence, and kick my bro in d but with her melancholy attitude. I tried putting him tru d basis of dating n seduction, he wud not follow. I started eating his food n gave up on him, I told him point blank that if u r gonna die cos of a gal, I will eat your food n hope your fasting works.

He finally broke up (though wasn't easy for him) but he didn't die cos he started taking his meals Lolsss.

4months later, d gal called n discussed at length with him, called 3 times. He wanted to call back, I told him not to. He said that's not fair n I ask him if life or d gal has been fair. In short d gal begged n begged, got d relationship back but den my bro eye/love don kpemeh. He learned a lot n has really improved greatly in his love life, I apologized for being too hard on his behind then n we laughed over it.
Sorry @Op for d epistle but just for u to got the picture.

PULL N PUSH is d game with ladies, too much of either will bring pain, strive for a balance. Your problem is excessive PULL.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by augustus175(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
I have such experience ongoing in my life. I handle it by tunning everything down.She calls,I call. She calls again, I call again. She keeps quiet for 2weeks,I do the same.She is still there. I wish she changes,because I feel I love her.The last thing I will do is end the relationship.I'v decided to accept whatever comes from it.I'm becoming wiser and richer at same time.it was difficult untill I chose to handle it this way. My dear OP,if my choice can work for you then adopt it,if not choose a more suitable way. Make sure you decide,choose,accept and keep to how you have chosen to handle it.You will bounce back soon stronger.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by bogolobango(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
@wasak u be real mugu so u still dey fall in love in dis 21st century u be gawa

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ebukaOtika(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
My own be say IF I JUST NOTICE ANY FORM OF JAMES BOND 007 from any babe ,,, my own na BYE BYE I NO DO AGAIN,,,,,,,PERIOD

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just kill her. Permanent solution.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
mistabiola:
★★★Donpsymon abiolainfo donasere kingjb over to you tongue

Disclaimer; The post Up there is an automated response by Mistabiola P. A tongue★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

Lol, where Ademasta D love master dey.
And old man babatawa
You con dey call we fresh grooms

Madt pipu everywhere grin

Wasak my brother

People have said it all.

Even if you go to school for four years to study a course
You should have Bsc by now...

You have two things involved

1. You seriously don't want to leave her?
Time to grow some balls

You think she respects you
Whereas she is controlling you
Wait..you even said..after a week you can't go on

Who dey chase who
My brother, are you high?
Me I go talk straight

Look her straight in the face
And tell her,
If you can't learn, then Bleep off
*think later in your room, she will come and knock*
Ignore her...she will chase you
Stop caring...she will cry and beg

If you can't do the above
*looks you straight in the face*
Wasak, you ain't no man
You got no balls
You say you are stubborn? And a lady is schooling you, while you are wailing here, gerrhahie

2. Text her, I can't stand this anymore. It's over

Meanwhile, it is never over. Just do it man grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Empiree: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
wasak:

I put into the relationship from the very first day. She has the ability to keep things to herself, she doesn't open up.
That's it. Guess what, leave her for few months, no contact. ...by the time you see her again, she will most likely get pregnant for crackhead. Ladies today are very stupid.

I'm afraid she's seeing someone besides you. Only time will tell. And the fella will be a jerk, and someone that beats the crap out of her and she will respect such a man. Respect that she doesn't give you. I'm familiar with this situation. Your problem is the length of your relationship will make it difficult for you to let go. Just cool down, reduce contact with her. One day she will call at least just to see what you up to. Try going out with friends to get over her a little.

Some ladies are secretive...usually zodiac sign SCORPIO. I'm afraid she's beautiful and will use that to mess you up. Again, don't be surprised if she gets pregnant for a jerk. That's what they do. And she will try coming back to you for comfort.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by vickyzicky: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Y nt cal her 2 oder nd talk 2 her? She could be fnkn dat It's d best thing 2 do since she's nt legally married 2 u, nd if dat does nt still work, i guess u go nd get ur match nd let her find her way too.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by liyahwillie(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=wasak post=38761485]
I've tried, I've held myself for a whole week without any form of communication with her, but that was d highest I could go, we settled and she promised to adjust, as it is now I perceive she's incorrigible, it's either i accept her that way, or I take a walk. But I'm also scared of her falling into the wrong hands.... [/quote
@op don't mind all this nairaland dude's who claim they know wat love is all about!u are really the ROMEO who died for love..it is not easy to let go some1u love so dearly buh I must plea dat u take out time talk to her nd pray about it cos I believe nothing is impossible with God!wish u all de best..CHEERs
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
kobonaire:
But na the truth I yarn so tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nyore5: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sorry @OP, U are in ur early 20s, u have been dating her since 2011. Isn't it obvious that she (u both) are not mature enough to handle the kind of commitment u crave? What are u doing dating a girl for four years by the way? Face ur studies if u are still in school, graduate, get a job and start life, when you are ready to settle down, you will see that u can love the right woman when the time comes...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Excelento(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
THINK BR. BROKEN COURTSHIP IS BETTER THAN BROKEN HOME WHICH YOU LIVE WITH THE STIGMA FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
IT HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO I BLESS GOD THAT , THEN RELATIONSHIP DIE A NATURAL DEATH AND WE PARTED WAYS. BUT I BLESS GOD FOR MY HOME TODAY.
''OJU TOBA MAA BANI KALE KII TARO SE IPIN'' )PROVERB)
WISE UP

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by stalwart123(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Young man, you don't need any Jupiter to tell you to back down. I experienced same issue recently I almost become chewing stick just to make her comfortable . I only talked to my self, if I should continue this way I no go last. Bros, there is another lady somewhere that ou will love and still give you peace...
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ebukaOtika(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
AfroKnight:
Many naija babes will take you for granted of you act like you can't survive without them.

The OP should switch to another babe. Hopefully the new babe will be reasonable.

Switch babe like say them be BUSINESS or SIM CARD NETWORK
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
wasak:

Talk to her? If i haven't done that I won't come here. I beg, there was a day it got to a point, I cried. When I looked back at how much effort I put into the relationship from the very first day. She has the ability to keep things to herself, she doesn't open up.

undecided

I said you have been a wuss towards her.

I just knew it.

No wonder she wants to leave. The girl has been nice enough. She is telling you nicely now to leave her alone and let her move on.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Profezzor: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Talking to her won't work.....Am very sure of that

I had to let go of a lady that treated me like that too. Talking to her wont work. Try and let go. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Tamee(f): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by xp17(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You both are not compatible and i suggest you talk to her about it and the need for a break-up.
Its important to let her know that you're not breaking up because she has a bad character but because you feel you're not capable of appreciating her 'unique' character.
call a spade a spade, and not a digging tool.

@op,
You must be an arsenal fan, for being in hoping relationship since 2011. FYI, No one does that in 2015!
You have seen the rock coming towards your direction, while wait for it to smack your face? All you need do is to change your body language.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Teespice(f): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
read shakespeare's taming the shrew and see how katarine the shrew was tamed by her husband.

thank me later.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by eltinomarine(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy:
Talk to her
deaf ear,na deaf ear even if spiner burst am,na stil deaf ear
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
kobonaire:
baba, but u sef know say na the truth I yarn so tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo) / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread...... / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.