Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84402 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Teespice(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sagamite:

undecided

I said you have been a wuss towards her.

I just knew it.

No wonder she wants to leave. The girl has been nice enough. She is telling you nicely now to leave her alone and let her move on.

lmao

o ti buru ju.

instead of me to sleep, I just dey find trouble.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by niggi4life(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
[b]Dude, Listen to me very well, What you are feeling is not love but mere infatuation... Mark my words, some few years from now you will re-read your post and you will laugh at yourself.
I was also once in your shoes, i even told my story how i sacrificed all for this girl in Uni but she was seeing someone else.
Love alone doesn't sustain Marriage, it doesn't at all, just like what one poster said, compatibility does...You know what attracted me to my wife? she get money, she dey work for better company and she could pay for her bills without asking her BF or her father, she was independent and confident, i on my own part was doing well too... You don't need a sucker in your life bro, when you marry u go see say na 50-50 e be o.
Go and ask all our Celebs getting married, check out the girl's background and you will see that the girl is very comfortable on her own side.
Leave the poor girl alone and face your studies, or business, GET BUSY!!!! The way the country is even going no man should be found idling about thinking of one girl, What has she ever done for you to make you happy apart from probably sex which am not even sure she has given to you.
Think with your brain now, act fast before you get dumped

Peace out[/b]

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by dannie007(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
My bro! Please forget the fact that you have given so much!! Try to love ur self more Instead cos make u no go carry heart problem because of 1 yeye girl wey no go fit jump Gulter for u, talkless of catch grinade!!!!

wasak:

I really appreciate this in no small quantity. It's not as if I don't have girls on my radar, to be honest I know I have what it takes to attract any reasonable lady, but what's the essence of bn with someone you aren't attracted to? I'm still with her because I doubt if i can love any other girl like her. Perhaps this is a final conviction to call this thing off. But I've really given so much, I mean so so much
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jornie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
tellwisdom:
Push her into the gutter angry

na wah oo smiley smiley....na so u dey do?
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
guy move on b4 you get hurt. she is manipulating you. get another girl and Bleep her bastardly and you will forget her. that was how i break lose from my girl two years ago. move on now
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by DedeNkem: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Not everyone you love will love you back. That you love someone doesn't mean you can't let go if the love is not mutual.

Dump her as*s as soon as possible!! Four years is more than enough for anyone to change for better.

Don't waste your time on this girl, dump her and move on. You'll meet the right girl for you. If you want to die early, continue with her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Sagamite(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Teespice:

lmao

o ti buru ju.

instead of me to sleep, I just dey find trouble.

I lie? grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
yes cus she is manipulating you. sometimes its spiritual. God saved me during mine. what you are seeing isn't child's play. run now
dannie007:
My bro! Please forget the fact that you have given so much!! Try to love ur self more Instead cos make u no go carry heart problem because of 1 yeye girl wey no go fit jump Gulter for u, talkless of catch grinade!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Empiree: 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
wasak:

I put into the relationship from the very first day. She has the ability to keep things to herself, she doesn't open up.
That's it. Guess what, leave her for few months, no contact. ...by the time you see her again, she will most likely gets pregnant for crackhead. Ladies today are very stupid.

I'm afraid she's seing someone besides you. Only time will tell. And the fella will be a jack, and someone that beats the crap out of her and she will respect such a man. Respect that she doesn't give you. I'm familiar with this situation. Your problem is the length of your relationship will make it difficult for you to let go. Just cool down, reduce contact with her. One day she will call at least just to see what you up to. Try going out with friends to get over her a little.

Some ladies are secretive...usually zodiac sign SCORPIO. I I'm afraid she's beautiful and will use that to mess you up. Again, don't be surprised if she gets pregnant for a jack and a loser. That's what they do. And she will try coming back to you for comfort after her man openly smokes weed.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Teespice(f): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sagamite:

I lie? grin
yes
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls

I once dated a Ghanaian girl like that when I was doing my masters. At some point she got so selfish, she didn't care even if I was with my FAMILY. She went as far as even mentioning my mother and calling my brother a fool during one of our arguments. Barely a year into our "relationship" she had already been demanding to be introduced to my mum, the same woman who she talked smack about. It was then I knew this wasn't a girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I just tagged along for the good sex we had and dumped her sorry arse when I left the US and went back to Nigeria. To say she was shocked when she learnt I got married was an understatement. She almost went mad and the last I heard, she was attending sessions with a shrink.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by shut(f): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
wasak:

Why do good guys end up with not so good ladies and good ladies end up with not so good guys
Lol it's a funny world out here.

Dude, i take it you're mature that's why you ignore and just keep loving.She on the other hand is just being childish you need to sit her down and tell her how much she gets you pissed,tell her what attitude of her's you don't like and try iron things out.
It's good to be understanding but bad when you always let her have her way.wonder why our parents don't always buy us chocolate when we cry for it?
Goodluck wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
abi oooo. he enjoys her TOTO dont mind him. he feels if he let go, another guy will chop the TOTO selfish guy grin grin grin grin grin
DedeNkem:
Not everyone you love will love you back. That you love someone doesn't mean you can't let go if the love is not mutual.

Dump her as*s as soon as possible!! Four years is more than enough for anyone to change for better.

Don't waste your time on this girl, dump her and move on. You'll meet the right girl for you. If you want to die early, continue with her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by shut(f): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
You show love and affection by being caring, tolerant and spending money yet they will still take you for granted

You refuse to spend and show affection, they tag you a stingy and an uncaring creature

I doubt if God Himself understands ladies

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Culin(f): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
shocked are you talking about me? my boyfriend employed the no nonsense tactic, when I'm around him I feel like I'm in an army barrack, it's not as if I'm not free but I don't get to misbehave, anytime I intentionally try to frustrate him or show my madness he stops it, at that moment. Maybe you should try that and make it clear you won't be taking any stubbornness.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
johnson232:

@bolded, u are a weak guy...
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Very weak, dude indeed. I was once like him and girls like to play me for a fool! Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by oluwaahmed: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

Let me start by asking a very simple and maybe foolish question.What do you mean when you say you love her ?
Would you give her one of your kidneys?
Second question,do you have any other women?
Do you have a plan B.
That for me is the way to test how much you love someone
Otherwise what you call love is just fear

Ah! Give her one of ur kidneys? Why R u bein a love Extremist

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Empiree:
That's it. Guess what, leave her for few months, no contact. ...by the time you see her again, she will most likely gets pregnant for crackhead. Ladies today are very stupid.

I'm afraid she's seing someone besides you. Only time will tell. And the fella will be a jack, and someone that beats the crap out of her and she will respect such a man. Respect that she doesn't give you. I'm familiar with this situation. Your problem is the length of your relationship will make it difficult for you to let go. Just cool down, reduce contact with her. One day she will call at least just to see what you up to. Try going out with friends to get over her a little.

Some ladies are secretive...usually zodiac sign SCORPIO. I I'm afraid she's beautiful and will use that to mess you up. Again, don't be surprised if she gets pregnant for a jack and a loser. That's what they do. And she will try coming back to you for comfort after her man openly smokes weed.

She may not necessarily be seeing someone else. Ladies are known to take advantage and mess up when a guy gives them the soft arm. I tell you, shun her for a couple of days, treat her harshly a bit, give her some tough love, and u'll see she'll come begging.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by missyadorable(f): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
redcliff:
Whats the point beung with a woman for 4years if you know you are likely not to marry her because of her unbearable personality? You are on a long thing mam
He is getting free p u c i..he got nothing to lose dating her for 20years

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Allergic(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You.

What I am about to show you right now is one powerful psychological weapon.

As a matter of fact; this one thing I will show you now will dramatically improve your results with women and land them in your bed. That is, by practicing this seduction principle I’m about to show you, you would be able to effortlessly make girl want to have sex with you.

Why I’m I so sure about this? Simple – because I use these same secrets too. And they’ve always worked perfectly well for me and I’m sure it would work for you too.

Without wasting much time. No long story. Here is the secret.

PLAY HARD TO GET

Yes, you read that right. To get a woman to chase you, you have to play hard to get.

Did that confuse you? Don’t worry, I will explain. But first I will show you why playing hard to get works so well on girls, and why it can make her chase you.

Why Does Playing Hard To Get Work.

Let me tell you one main secret about women that most guys don’t know. That secret is that “Women Love A Man They Can’t Have”.

Take a moment to read that line again. I want you to really get it. You see, when a guy is too easy for them and falls too easy or chase them shamelessly they don’t find him interesting. But when a guy is way above their level they become obsessed about him.

The problem why most guys get dumped by guys, the reason why a girl would never want to date you is if you become way too easy to get and way too easy to control.

Just check it out.

To make it clear, let me give you an instance.

Lets assume you asked a girl you just met today to be your girlfriend, and she agrees – almost immediately. Then in the evening of that same day, you ask for sex and she agrees without any argument. As in, she just resists a bit and then gives in.

Would you ever take that girl seriously?

Think about it. I can bet my last penny that you won’t. You will think she is cheap

Now, still on that same girl. she calls you everyday, she sends you love texts everyday, anytime you ask for sex she just gives in, when she sees you with other women she starts crying, she always tells you that you love her more than you tell her, she doesn’t date any other guy – just you.

Now take a moment to really think about it. Would you not get fed up with such girl fast. My bet is that you might enjoy the attention for two weeks then you will loose interest. I’m very sure about that.

IT HAPPENS THE SAME WAY WITH WOMEN

Don’t you get it?

Damn, I want you to get this.

If you are too easy for a woman, just like that girl in my example then no girl would ever take you seriously.

How do you become too easy; by always trying to impress her. By not standing up to yourself when she does something wrong. By not being funny during conversations. By being too careful not to offend her. By always calling her as if MTN pays you to call her. By begging her for sex. By making a girl become too sure how you feel about her. Etc etc.

See…

…Women want a man that they would fight to have. They want a man who is a Challenge. They want a man who is so unpredictable that they wonder to themselves “What does he really feel for me”

Now, most times many guys I have taught this starts becoming out rightly arrogant to women. I read somewhere online where one guy was saying that he practiced my strategy and started treating a girl harshly.

Now, get this straight – this is not about being arrogant. In fact, nobody likes an arrogant person. Not even girls. The secret is arrogance plus humor.

If you say; “You are fat”. That would be arrogant. But if you see; “You are now fat, my money is really going into all the right places in your body” then that is arrogance plus humor. That is what works.

Let me not digress.

We were talking about playing hard to get. If done well, this is what playing hard to get can do to a woman’s head…

At first it would shock her a little bit in a good way.

Then she would start seeing you as someone who is a challenge. This tricks her mind into thinking “What is he feeling like, I must get him to fall for me. Just to show him”

Then she would start trying to make you fall in love. She would start calling you more often, she would say some things to you to get you to like her.

But the more you play hard to get, the more she tries to make you fall in love with her. And before she knows it, she is chasing you without knowing she is chasing you. it always works. In Fact, using just this simple little trick I have made really pretty girls literary beg me for sex.

But there is an art to this. There is a way to do this well so it would really work

The question now is

How Is The Right Way To Play Hard To Get.

What should you do, how should you do it and when should you do it so you can actually make a girl chase you. What is the right way a man can play hard to get

That is one of the things you will get to discover when you get the Advanced Bang Rule eBook.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Dacman(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Men d best advice I can give u is to leave d relationship.. It might be hard though but just try...cos if a gal really loves u she will shown by her loyalty...but wen she starts pulling up with dis kind of act man d respect is not there....she will really cos u trouble later in future if u decide to go ahead....look beyond d love my guy
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Empiree: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
metalgear:

I once dated a Ghanaian girl like that when I was doing my masters. At some point she got so selfish, she didn't care even if I was with my FAMILY. She went as far as even mentioning my mother and calling my brother a fool during one of our arguments. Barely a year into our "relationship" she had already been demanding to be introduced to my mum, the same woman who she talked smack about. It was then I knew this wasn't a girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I just tagged along for the good sex we had and dumped her sorry arse when I left the US and went back to Nigeria. To say she was shocked when she learnt I got married was an understatement. She almost went mad and the last I heard, she was attending sessions with a shrink.
You are the crook and betrayal in this relationship. It means your intention with her was to only eat the icing on the cake. You are a bad man. She did the right thing for wanting to know your mum.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Allergic(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
If You Want Women To Find You Irresistible, Here Is The Type Of Man You Need To Be

Right here in this post, I am going to take you by the hand and show you what you need to do to become a guy that attracts women like magnet. If you follow this instructions I am about to show you, women will fall over you and pratically go crazy about you.

Now come with me.

You see; there is one big deadly mistake guys make with women. When a guy likes a girl, what he does is to turn into a puppy.

You know what a puppy does? When a puppy sees it’s master that puppy starts to wiggle it’s tail. The puppy jumps up. The puppy barks. The puppy jumps over things.

AND WHY DOES THE PUPPY DO ALL THIS?

…just to impress the master.

And that is exactly the same thing most guys do when they meet a woman they really like. A girl asks them for money; zoom – they rush to the bank and donate it to her. when they want to ask a girl out; they beg her. They call her everyday. They try to impress, they try not to offend her.

Just like a damn puppy (as in, when I see a guy acting like this – I feel the urge to throw him a loud slap)

DUDE, WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A PUPPY – IT NEVER WORKS

Yes, brother.

It doesn’t. Simple. When you try too hard to impress a girl she will sense it, and when she senses you are trying too hard to impress her it won’t make her like you. in Fact, it would make her hate you.

It would make her hate real bad. She doesn’t do this consciously. It is the way their brains are wired.

This is why all those girls you’ve ever worshiped treated you like trash. By acting like a puppy, you showed her that she can control you. and girls never ever ever feel a STRONG ATTRACTION for guys they can control. When they come across a guy they can control, what they start thinking is – “How can I take advantage of this guy?”. That is how guys turn “maga”.

Be rich, be famous – it might get women to notice you. But when they come closer and find out you are just a rich puppy; they will either take money from you and give another dude they feel REAL attraction to. Or they will just dump your ass and move on.

To make women find you irrepressible; you need to be the opposite of a puppy

AND WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A PUPPY

Women don’t fall for puppies. They fall for a different kind of man. In fact, I have a name for that kind of man; I call it “THE FUNNY BOSS”

WHAT DOES A FUNNY BOSS DO?

One thing women find attractive in a man is control. They will love you if you are in control. And what does it mean to be a man in control?

It means a man that doesn’t lose his head when he goes after a woman. A man that doesn’t chase after a woman like his life depends on it. Brother; it means a man that does not beg for a woman’s love. A man that doesn’t try too hard to impress a woman just to get her attention.

And while he is doing this; he is still funny.

Let me explain more by giving you the ten commandments of a funny boss.

THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS OF A FUNNY BOSS

#1. Never beg a woman to date you. If you do, she will hate you and take you less seriously. Think about it; if a girl walks up to you and start begging you to notice her – you will never take her seriously. It is the same thing that happens when you beg a woman to date you

#2. Never try too hard to please a girl. Make her to try and please you (I explained how to do this in my ebook; The Bang Rule)

#3. Always tease a girl. it makes her see you as someone fun to be with, and it also gets them attracted. The best way to tease a girl is by using the JHS method (I Explained what JHS method is in my ebook)

#4. Never let a girl be sure about how you feel about her if you’ve not made her interested in you first (In my ebook, I explained why in one of the pages plus all the things to do that will get a girl’s interest)

#5. Never beg a girl for friendship, by any means.

#6. If a girl doesn’t like you, don’t worry yourself about it. She doesn’t have good tastes. That is the mindset you should have.

#7. If you ask a girl to see you at a certain place and she agrees but doesn’t show up or calls to inform you she is not showing up, call her up and warn her not to try it again. Your time is too valuable to be wasted that way.

#8. Never try hard to impress a lady, you are the boss – she should be the one to impress you.

#9. Don’t beg a girl for sex, ever – she is not doing you a favour.

#10. Never ever tell a girl directly that you love her. It is better to show love by doing surprise lovely things for her. For example, you could surprise her with a gift out of the blues and tell her it is because she has been a good girl. Or you could call her up late in the night, tell her you’ve been thinking about her and then switch off the phone (But only do this after you are sure she is already crazy about you, not before)

#11. Never beg a girl to visit you. If she is not showing taking you s serious as you want, don’t ask her why – don’t even whine about it. Just look for another girl and gradually take your mind off her. You shouldn’t take a girl who doesn’t take you seriously seriously.

#12. NEVER ever tell a girl or show a girl how you feel about her until she is very crazy about you. You will know she is crazy about you when she starts sending you love texts, calling you often and telling you how she feels about you. a boss plays hard to get, sometimes if a girl tries to kiss you – you should not just give in to her, do small shakara – hard to get is not reserved for just girls.

ONE MORE THING

While you are doing all this you should be doing two things;

Number one; you should be avoiding mistakes most other guys make. These mistakes are the reason why girls are not returning your feelings. And I can bet my last kobo that you are making those mistakes right now. In my ebook I exposed all those mistakes. By knowing these mistakes you will not do them. And by not doing them, girls will find you more attractive, and you will get more “yes” from the girls you ask out.

Number two; by knowing what and what to do to make a girl interested in you. I explained all that in my ebook; the Bang Rule.

If you haven’t gotten the ebook yet. You can get it today. Click I WANT TO GET IT TODAY for more details.

If you want to see what other guys are saying about the eBook then click HERE FOR TESTIMONIES

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Genea(f): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her
well,it hurts wen d one u lv doesnt show an ounce of care,its more like dey see dating u as doing u a favour,av gone tru it and nw i just decide to face my bks cos some times its nt worth d emotional stress u go tru.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Tedassie(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Guy,can't you see this lady has emasculated you(pardon,the harsh word).You need to drop that "angel can't hurt a fly attitude" as you are loving&caring towards her be firm&decisive- decisive in the sense that you give an apraisal of the worth of the relationship,you also need to have a heart to heart talk(if that's been absent) and pour out your frustrations instead of just bottling up ur feelings,meanwhile u're hurting deep inside.
However bro,perhaps she doesn't even LOVE you at all&probably just keeping as a sideman or trophy,apparently you can't "force" your love on her... sorry man...life could be that cruel.
If taking a break from the relationship would give you peace of mind,the ball is in your court.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by poweredcom(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin 4 years thats enough to tell you someone is nakin her now...n you are just a slacker...ol boy bone d bi..tch n look for sometin else to do n women go de rush u like water....see dont over love any naija babe...just buy dem off....i de tell you
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Allergic(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2015
WHY GIVING A GIRL TOO MUCH ATTENTION NEVER MAKES HER FALL IN LOVE

Alright, i am going to get a bit personal here.

I know; my articles are a bit controversial. I know that most things i say are not the usual conventional dating advice you hear all the time. I know that some of the things i reveal here gets a lot of people angry.

*smiles*

But the bottom line is this; they work: hundreds of guys who already use them can attest to this – Before you fight these articles, go out, practice them, then if they don’t work – come back and tell me they didn’t work and i will fully apologize for feeding you wrong information.

With that out of the way; lets begin.

GIVING A GIRL ATTENTION – DOES IT WORK OR NOT?

First; what do i mean by “attention” here:

here are some examples:

– Calling a girl all the time
– Paying her compliments anytime the opportunity arises
– Sending her love texts like your father owns telecom companies in six countries.
– Doing things for her and running errands for her (some guys do this, trust me)
– Buying her loads and loads of gifts (Father Christmas)

Now the thing is this; girls love all these things – as a matter of fact, when you are in a relationship all the above can spice up the relationship.

But when you are still trying to get a girl these very same things i just listed up there can backfire when you do them in a wrong way.

Stay with me; i will make this clearer. showing a girl attention is like kerosine – when you pour in a little at a time into a burning firewood – it is fine. BUT when you get a full cup of kerosine and empty it on that same firewood; you have a problem.

When you shower loads and loads of attention on a girl; it is not romantic bro – it is a sign that tells her: “babe, i am obsessed with you”

Have you ever heard a girl say: “I can’t stop thinking of this guy, he calls me 20 times a day”. See, there is a reason why the people you like never like you back: it is not coincidence; this is pure basic psychology 101

A GIRL CAN NEVER BE INTO A GUY THAT IS OBSESSED WITH HER and when you shower her with all those praises, calls, attention, gifts you are making her see you as a Mr. obsessed of Africa. Most girls will tell you they like it, but everybody knows that they will say they like a girl to treat them in some ways but when you treat them in that same way they say they want to be treated – they still joke with you.

Most times when a guy showers a girl with all these kind of attention what they (the guys) think is:

– She is so fine, if i don”t shower her with attention another guy will take her from me
– She likes it, i will keep showing her how crazy i am about her.
– It’s by money; if i keep buying her things she will like me.
– This is how to get a girl, that is what most girls say – so let me shower her with attention

Guy, this is real life. What happens in movies rarely happen in real life, bro.

Funny thing is that while you are bombarding a girl with all these attention she is also wondering why she doesn’t like you “in that way”. When a girl meets a sensitive, caring, attention giving guy they think things like:

– He is such a nice, caring sweet guy – why don’t i like him enough to date him.
– He is always there whenever i want him, why don’t i feel like dating him.
– Let me keep him around, maybe with time i will start to like him.
– I don’t want to hurt him, let me just be nice with him. But the thing is i just don’t feel “it” for him.
– He is just a friend, he is nice but i can’t date him – i can’t bring myself to like him that way.

True enough, girls end up dating this type of guys but the fact is this; it is very RARE and most times when they do date the guy it is usually out of pity and not because they really like him as a boyfriend.

Here is psychology 101: “We don’t like anything that is easy to have. When we get something we loose interest in that thing”

Showing a girl too much attention sends her the signal that “she already has you”.

I know; it is not easy to hold back – the more you don’t know how she feels about you, the more you chase her, the more she acts cold around – and the more you want her.

BUT HERE IS THE HARD PROVEN TRUTH: If you keep showering her with loads of attention, she will run away from you and go and find a more challenging guy. A guy who knows “whats up”. A guy who is not as easy as you. A real Man who is in control.

Study all the girl you have been showering attention and chasing in the past one year: Can’t you see how they keep giving you signals that they like you, that you are a sweet guy BUT they just don’t feel it for you. You are a nice guy but they can’t date you 9i’m sure a girl has told you this even)

Can’t you see how very pretty girls keep complaining that the guys they like don’t give them attention BUT you, fine boy like you, gives her the same attention she is making noise about and STILL she doesn’t want you. Have you ever asked yourself Why almost EVERY girl complains that the guys they like don’t give them enough attention. Have you ever wondered why they keep sticking to the guy even though he is not giving them enough attention that they want. Have you ever wondered if this is just coincidence or the way their brains are wired

Think, bro

PLAIN SIMPLE PSYCHOLOGY: human beings like what they don’t have.

I know, a lot of people will come in here and say i have generalized but, the fact is this, this is simple plain proven science that i use myself to get classy pretty rich girls to take interest in me, this is the same science that over a hundred guys who read my articles use and still achieve massive success with the girls they like.

So since giving a girl too much attention doesn’t work, what then works – little attention?

Nah, that too can backfire if you don’t know how to trigger interest in girls. Have you wondered why players get more girls than other guys? it is because they know how to press a girls button and make her crazy for them.

In my e-book: “The Bang Rule…Ultimate Guild Of Seduction For Nigerian Guys”, i went into details to explain this and the exact step by step secrets to use and get the girl you are interested in to be interested in you. In the book you will learn scientific psychology secrets you can use to turn the table around and make a girl like you for who you are and not because she likes your pocket.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jornie(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2015
laserjet:
Dude...the bitter truth is that she's not just into you! Shikena...

Forget the phone. Break up with her and wish her well in her future relationship(s). grin

With due respect, It's high time u stopped thinking with ur heart but your head.
grin grin grin i can see ur heart is made of stone
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
my problem now is that rotimi amaechi should be stoned to death for his thievery...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by godwil114(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
go Bleep ur self....
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2015
She is already seeing another guy who can make her happier. Somebody is giving her what you couldn't give her. Maybe better sex! Let her go for good! Jeez! There is more to life than one cold-heart girl.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Destinygrl(f): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2015
op I will advise u as a brother, I hv a brother in a similar situation too.
the best thing to do even tho I know u don't want to hear it is
BREAKUP with her NOW.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread...... / The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.