Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Measure A Downloaded Page's Size Accurately - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Measure A Downloaded Page's Size Accurately (415 Views)

Earn Free ₦800 Airtime When You Install Measure App / How To Install Downloaded Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Measure A Downloaded Page's Size Accurately by Sibrah: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls I need a tool that can help me measure the size of a page I am loading on my browser. When I design a page I want to be able to know the total size of assets downloaded: JavaScrip, CSS, HTML, Pictures total size.
Also how do I slow animation speed downs on Chrome and FireFox to see what's happening clearly?
Re: How To Measure A Downloaded Page's Size Accurately by airowblog: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
popularity time, do you want your pretty Face to be on our blog site today To qualify for ROG User of the day go to our site which is www.rowlandokonko..com by the left hand side bar you will see our contact E-mail. Send us your Name, Photo, E-mail and Phone number.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Why Text Message Is Limited To 160 Characters / A Self-hosted Wordpress Blog Up For Sale / Windows 10 Gamers Now Goes Wireless With An Xbox One Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.