Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. (1129 Views)

Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. / Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / Who Sang Melo Lobo Re... 1bay 2bay... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by Mystic1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Okay guys, i was driving the other day and i tuned to a radio station. The frequency was playing one particular song that i like but did't get the artists name or the title of the song. I don't know the lyrics well too but i'll try.
I think it was something like " baby listen, baby o listen, igbakala misi yes i know. Repeat X2" i can't get the tune outta my head i need it badly.
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by dkronicle(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Duncan mighty..
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by Mystic1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
dkronicle:
Duncan mighty..
thanks bro but its not the one by duncan mighty because i searched and downloaded that one and it isn't it. The one i'm talking of is by a female artist(i guess) and its really cool. I didn't get to hear it from the beginning but it seems its in igbo.
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by Mystic1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
This song better be worth it.
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by francbadoo: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
U want try tell us, say u enter studio!
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by Mystic1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
francbadoo:
U want try tell us, say u enter studio!
Meaning?
Re: Help Me With The Name Of The Artist Who Sang This Song. by Indifferent(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
U can try downloading "Mr Raw ft. GYC igbakalam isi"

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!!! Adele Has Killed Me Oooo / Uniorin Dopest Rapper "Tundexmania" Is Dropping His Who You Epp Rap Attack Now. / Dj Akin G Latest Mixtap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.