Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This (2635 Views)

Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos / Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
@underlined resembles typical western culture. You gonna end up having lots of baby daddies grin Congratulations!

I think you have wrong notion of what polygamy is. Maybe you need revision on it.

That is where your are wrong. You need to be in a western country, move with them to know what their culture really is. I don't think you have a clue.

I am not talking about having disagreement or argument before divorce. It is getting a divorce based on diminished interest or because I got bored. People bore me undecided and I don't do boring. I am rare breed

You cannot tell me anything about polygamy. I know all there si to it both theory and practical.
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
@underlined resembles typical western culture. You gonna end up having lots of baby daddies grin Congratulations!

I think you have wrong notion of what polygamy is. Maybe you need revision on it.

I don't think people should be having children with the way things are.
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Empiree: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

I don't think people should be having children with the way things are.
grin You too have no strong argument against me. Listen, Allah has laid foundation followed by sunnah of rosul(SAW). If we fail in them, we will do the negative and be misrable. We'd better submit to His will and accept whatever destiny has for us. This is ultimate ease.

Sheikh Adam Abdullahi Al-ilory(RA) had a song widely known amongst muslims, goes like this:

Ka gba fo'Loun ni isimi o (3x)

Aigba fo'Loun ni yonu

Kadara ki ko laigba

ka gba fo'Loun ni Isimi

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Empiree: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
daretodiffer:
That is where your are wrong. You need to be in a western country, move with them to know what their culture really is. I don't think you have a clue.
grin grin grin I know them veeeeery well.

I am not talking about having disagreement or argument before divorce.
I am not talking about this either. It's irrelevant

It is getting a divorce based on diminished interest or because I got bored. People bore me undecided and I don't do boring. I am rare breed
Of-course, this can happen. And divorce is an option?. You dont even care you have kids for him and struggle with him like our mothers used to do solely because of their children?. You cant take a break like visit other family members or go on vacation with him and fun lovely time together instead of divorce?.

You cannot tell me anything about polygamy. I know all there si to it both theory and practical.
Alright. It's your life. Live it. I am afraid you gonna have bunch of baby fathers killing themselves over you. Geez
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
grin You too have no strong argument against me. Listen, Allah has laid foundation followed by sunnah of rosul(SAW). If we fail in them, we will do the negative and be misrable. We'd better submit to His will and accept whatever destiny has for us. This is ultimate ease.

Sheikh Adam Abdullahi Al-ilory(RA) had a song widely known amongst muslims, goes like this:

Ka gba fo'Loun ni isimi o (3x)

Aigba fo'Loun ni yonu

Kadara ki ko laigba

ka gba fo'Loun ni Isimi

I am sorry but I cannot remember where I erred. undecided and I am sorry if it makes you feel somehow. It is my destiny to be aloof, easily bored and love my company unless of course you can excite me. Someone else might try it and regret it but I will not because it is who I am.

You should respect other people and do not try to force your beliefs on them especially when they neither committing a sin or crime

1 Like

Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Empiree: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
daretodiffer:
I am sorry but I cannot remember where I erred. undecided and I am sorry if it makes you feel somehow. It is my destiny to be aloof, easily bored and love my company unless of course you can excite me. Someone else might try it and regret it but I will not because it is who I am.
No, you didnt err. It's only view. Thats all. You not making me feel 'somehow'. I am fine.

You should respect other people and do not try to force your beliefs on them especially when they neither committing a sin or crime
Lol, you gone far now. Its not about force
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
grin grin grin I know them veeeeery well.

I am not talking about this either. It's irrelevant

Of-course, this can happen. And divorce is an option?. You dont even care you have kids for him and struggle with him like our mothers used to do solely because of their children?. You cant take a break like visit other family members or go on vacation with him and fun lovely time together instead of divorce?.

Alright. It's your life. Live it. I am afraid you gonna have bunch of baby fathers killing themselves over you. Geez

They do not get divorce because they are easily bored undecided

Who says I am going to have kids at all? Right now, I cannot wait to adopt lots of kids. It is all I think about when I watch Al-Jazeeraundecided.

I do not clingy people. They make very uncomfortable therefore I can't possibly have someone that will do anything for me.

What if I still feel inndifferent while on vacation or I meet someone else. That is why I am going to strive so hard not to be myself and I will expect more from him not to look the other way because it is just as easy for me as it is for him.

The things I am smart enough to know that I am going to take my time and find the best suitor for me and I would not have to divorce him smiley
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Empiree: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
^Alright. Nothing wrong being by oneself. But sounds like you will eventually need relationship therapy lol
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by MrOlai: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:
أنا طالبك من فضلك

أنا طالبك من فضلك ﺑﺎﻟﺘﺄﻛﻴﺪ
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Empiree:
^Alright. Nothing wrong being by oneself. But sounds like you will eventually need relationship therapy lol

Not really

It is more fun being yourself than tring to fit in into this annoying world
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Sissie(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
Then you are deceiving yourself. Thats worst. If he sense you are not up to the task anymore and you know it, and he realize you not going to allow second choice, then he will marry sidechick outside or simply get a side-chick prego. That will pain you so much cus you will eventually know about it. Why are we deceiving ourselves when the Lord God who understands better than us already set things right?.

Same thing western countries do. They reject polygamy but have no problem with side chicks.

Because it's her choice doesn't mean she is deceiving herself, she has the choice to choose what she wants and marry someone shares the same sentiments
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Sissie(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
Well, there are some men (few) out there who definitely fit your personality. You may just have hard time getting one. Humm, you going to be alone for a long time sister.

They aren't few.
Alone really?
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Empiree: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sissie:

Because it's her choice doesn't mean she is deceiving herself, she has the choice to choose what she wants and marry someone shares the same sentiments
Oh well. My point is not about her choice actually. She has her choice and i respect that. My point is about acknowledging and respecting Islamic injunction that multiple wives is allowed, rather than trying an attempt to water down such injunction. We already know that multiple wives in itself is optional.

Sissie:
They aren't few. Alone really?
Yea, that just simple truth. In western society, her personality would not be problem because walking away from relationship is as easy as walking away from annoying birthday party. They always say "I don't want to live with any man. I want to live alone". This is very common knowledge.
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by Kudducini(m): 4:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Thank You Fellow Brothers And Sisters The Addiction Is About Me Sleeping With Women I Havent Had The Taste Of A Woman All I Do Is Play With My Self And It Comes Up Every Time
Re: Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Kudducini:
As Salam Aleikun Brothers And Sister

Pls Your Advice Is Needed

I Just Can Help My Self When It Comes To Sex. It Started Two Years Ago And Now I Am Addicted Pls

Your Advice Is Needed

Start listening to waasi or Quran

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Wapsites For Duas Islamic Themes And Applications / The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.