Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) (38847 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Good

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by loomer: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
Hmmm..... See clean Agbada grin
BTW..... All these money weh Enyama d chop, he no fit buy Clipper take shave dat im beards Look like a celebrity for once jareh.

After all, Neur, Bravo, Begovic hart etc all na keepers dem b too tongue

Oya go tell Tim Howard to shave him own. Busy body

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by megafone: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Aromas:
I wonder also o, na 4 where Akpabio con dey now
You sure say you dey this country?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by DrGroove(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we yorubas consider them as Igbos joor I know they somehow descended from igbos or speak igbo,they're partly Igbos,his name sound Igbo,even Akwa Ibom sounds Igbo
Pls Akwaibom is not Igbo.no connection with igbo.the igbos don't even like akwaibom.yoruba people needs to learn about ethnic groups.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Ashure: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we yorubas consider them as Igbos joor I know they somehow descended from igbos or speak igbo,they're partly Igbos,his name sound Igbo,even Akwa Ibom sounds Igbo
you say "we Yoruba" makes it sound like all Yoruba are block headed dumb ass like you. thank God I know better.

9 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by nigeriancuban: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2015
okay
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Clean Agbada dey fit Ibo men,but I don't think agbada is part of their native wears
You carry Igbo matter put for head like Dada

May god help your yellowbar soul

Ewedu eater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Excuzeme: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
BTW..... All these money weh Enyama d chop, he no fit buy Clipper take shave dat im beards Look like a celebrity for once jareh.

Dont be silly!

He is mourning his mother ......... not doing some "I am a celebrity, get me out of here" photo-Op!

Foolish persin, all you saw were Agbada, beards and material things!

I hope you wont kidnap sombody pikin take do money in the nearest future?
angry angry
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Mr Governor Sir, Nigerians/Akwa Ibom awaits your development stride to surpass that of formal governor Akpabio.

Do hope you will not disappoint Akwa Ibom people and Nigeria.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by lawmani: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
I have taken time to read all ya posts. It is quite amazing how people let their emotions blind them and make comments without thinking.
Please lets judge this issue on its merits please.
1. Enyema pulled out of the Tanzania match at the late hour. His excuse was that he need to attend to family issue. There was no formal communication with the coach. This infuriated Olise, as he had to make a late adjustment to get Carl to man the post for Nigeria. Thank-God we didn't lose the match. Later after the match, me and ya all including Olise read of Enyema's mother's demise from the pages of newspaper. In as much as i condole with him on the demise of his mum, i feel it was very unprofessional of him not to carry the coach along as we had an important match to persecute. That was very rude and unbecoming of a national team captin!
2. Enyema went to bury his late mother, did he carry the coach along? I don't think so, please recall their already is an issue caused by him which i believe could have already affected their relationship. A deadline was given and he had no reason not to keep to it. Any reasonable person should have called to inform his coach that he will report late due to the burial. Did Enyema call Olise to inform of late arrival? No i don't think so either. Again this is very unprofessional and unbecoming of a super eagles captain.
3. Finally he got to the camp late and learnt he was not the captain anymore. Olise must have taken decision based on what happened before when he pulled off the Tanzania match to persecute the upcoming matches without him so as not to be messed up again. Now Enyema came and learnt hes no more the captain, he should have requested for a private chat with his coach for an explanation which i believe he deserved but instead he went about it the very wrong way!
4. In as much as i didnt support the harsh treatment melted to him, i want to believe that Olise must have seen what me and you didn't not see before deciding to swap him with Musa. He needed someone that is dedicated and that he can count on. Not someone that feels he is becoming to big for S.E.
5. Finally,Enyema should please go and take a chill pill. His attitude and recent conducts do not portray a royal and professional player who is dedicated to SE. After all we all remember when he and Mikel obi revolted and refused to board a flight to a match which caused a lost of bad blood and disharmony in the team. You don't challange or undermine the authority of your coach as he takes the responsibility if the team wins or loses. He went about it the weong way by challenging Oliseh openly. That was so bad and should be fined! Can he do that at his club and get away with it? No i dont think so..let him try it at Lilie and his career will be crippled. It is high time our so called Europe based players showed some respect to our Nigerian coaches.
6. I think he should just retire from S.E and allow others to play abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Bgino(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
smileysmiley
funkiebully:

An average yoloba is an illiterate, if u are neither hausa or yoloba then u are igbo.

One even argued with me that ibori is igbo since according to him there is ibo in ibori. I shook head and left.

Let them wallow in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Excuzeme: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

You carry Igbo matter put for head like Dada

May god help your yellowbar soul

Ewedu eater

Just like Yoruba matter dey give you nightmares,day and night!

Efulefu, Anuofia!

Fl@t-headed j@nj@weed from the SouthBEast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
yanabasee:
Is Akpabio going on skin cut this days? Buahaha grin
Is Akpabio the Governor of Akwa Ibom State??
If to say na APC member for you even know great grand father and all his concubines!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Ossy99(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Nan you get your mouth, sad I think nairaland should set age limit, to keep people like you wen non dey think b4 them comment away from dis forum.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by saintkel(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Aromas:

Is Akwa-Ibon part of Biafra? grin
Is imo or abia part of Niger delta? Dis south south guys eh, I'll keep watching u guys

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2015
That's my governor!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
If only you can make mean out of your life!!
Tomorrow if you hear any allegation against Udom you will start raining Insults on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Excuzeme:

Just like Yoruba matter dey give you nightmares,day and night!

Efulefu, Anuofia!

Fl@t-headed j@nj@weed from the SouthBEast
Have you seen where a lion chills with a dog

Cone head grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo ale, oloriburuku oshi, ko ni da fun Iya baba e, ashi ere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Such bold display of ignorance. Why u dey disgrace me like this na?
Next time use "I" not "we", abeg

6 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by lekan29ice(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
DrGroove:

Pls Akwaibom is not Igbo.no connection with igbo.the igbos don't even like akwaibom.yoruba people needs to learn about ethnic groups.
what I understood from ur talk Igbos are not in good term with akwaibom . Why is Igbo having problem with everybody?

Na wa oh
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by saintkel(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
We r thinking abt how enyeama should return to d national team and all u guys care for is if Udom is Yoruba or Igbo, shame on u all
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by yanabasee(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Is Akpabio the Governor of Akwa Ibom State??
If to say na APC member for you even know great grand father and all his concubines!

When I posted on thiz thread... The topic carried "Akpabio"....

Btw.... I didn't get what u posted!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Ossy99:

Nan you get your mouth, sad I think nairaland should set age limit, to keep people like you wen non dey think b4 them comment away from dis forum.

See who is talking Aturu

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Excuzeme:

Dont be silly!

He is mourning his mother ......... not doing some "I am a celebrity, get me out of here" photo-Op!

Foolish persin, all you saw were Agbada, beards and material things!

I hope you wont kidnap sombody pikin take do money in the nearest future?
angry angry

Ok, let's say I said nonsense........ But do you know you just quoted me and said nonsense too Bingo
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
loomer:

Oya go tell Tim Howard to shave him own. Busy body
He do carve it...... Me and you know it is far different from this
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by iamauxin(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
These days, comments always move to d direction of ethnic wars n dispute....no one has actually said any thing that is substantially in line with the topic.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by beyoncausme: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
so it should be.....he's an icon ....
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by loomer: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

He do carve it...... Me and you know it is far different from this

When Tim start, him no shave or carve. Joe hart even did say on one certain occasion.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by odomanis: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

He would shave after the mother's burial.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by chesterlee(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2015
DrGroove:

Who told you Igbos don't like Akwa Ibom People?

Una go just dey talk anyhow

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay / Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.