Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (44374 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of thoughts together, Just 3 months ago, I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that, I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close.

A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground, She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message, She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times, Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before, She would send me greetings, like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs, Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?
confuse undecided

Use your big giant head and think!

Did you want to fall into that trap called friend zone? Once you tell a woman your mind and she decline saying we are just friend, just forget it and move on.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by ilyas26(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I hate those kind of girls, they'll be giving you false hope. Jst find another girl and make sure she's aware you are dating someone else. It will spite her

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by trapQ: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tnx grin
GbengaPs:
Lol... I love your comment. You said it nicely. smiley
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by isaacbush1987: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help oooo I beg
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by PENCHANTMARTINS: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of thoughts together, Just 3 months ago, I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that, I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close.

A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground, She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message, She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times, Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before, She would send me greetings, like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs, Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?
young man please wake from your slumber. she is only trying to be nice probably because she feels she has disappointed you
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by happney65: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Women--- The greatest genius of all time will be a man who understands women
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by gbadamosi2014(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
follow your heart.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
trapQ:
No she isn't. You see? What you guys fail to understand most times is that when a woman "first" turns down your request for a relationship, she actually means it. Trust me, if she "loves" you, she won't turn you down but instead wish and pray in her heart that you'd ask her out just so she'd say yes. She may be tripping now, but in my opinion, its just "frustration attraction". This happens when you feel drawn towards someone "only" cuz they withdrew or distanced themselves from you.

But then, I MAY BE WRONG grin grin
you said it all
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by TeamSimple(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is one of the reasons ladies will keep friendzoning we guys,because we often take their friendly gestures for something else other than friendship. expecially when they initiate the chat. Op just face front.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by ShayGirl(f): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
#Smiles at d Op's High rate of hope#... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin This could only mean u're still interested in her somehow . tongue

But dont let ur blood rush yet cos she might b doing so simply cos she enjoys ur chat and company...So,dnt push it forward yet wink

But then it could be d other way round sha tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by tellwisdom: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
No, she is traveling for you.. undecided
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by clevvermind(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
just move on my brother. just forget that girl.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by free2ryhme: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:

You are asking abi?

When both of you are done playing around post your conclusions here
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by ronald4lif(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

That's not true...wrong premises... wrong conclusion!...These people used to be good friends, according to the OP...she's probably trying to get things bk to the way they used to be...

#Philosopher Quëën#

Your assertion is very unlikely to be the case. The possibility of a lady initiating a sour friendship back with someone she rejected just for 'friends' sake is very diminutive. The scenario playing out here is that she loved the attention she was getting from the guy and never thought he'd cease chasing her. She thought the advances was a seamless tradition which she cherished but was taken aback when the guy moved on.

Perhaps, the guy might have been using a hotter lady as her dp and she started sobering and want to have him and oust out the 'new' babe who has 'replaced' her lol.

You'll agree she won't nurse the thought of having their friendship back if she's aware the guy won't be sweet talking and chasing her anymore.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by azlad2010(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Melahou:
You don't need to be confused

Nothing wrong in all what she's doing

The signal still remains RED.

She's just a friendly person that
Finds your chat interesting
and to get herself out of boredom
nice
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Chrisx1x(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:

you shouldnt conclude that she is tripping for u.it may be that she has gotten used to ur friendship so much that now she misses it.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by zbone(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
magabounce:
Chief Friend zone officer!!!! Ride on

Loll...... Officer of the republic of friendzonia
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
All these kid topics on NL nowadays sha. undecided

Yawn
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:

She said she just wants you both to be friends abi? Don't friends chat and send greetings to each other again? Even if she just started that now, you should go with the flow. She just wants to get to know you better. If you do not like her anymore even as a friend, you wouldn't have opened this thread. That's how you'll lose out on good girls only to show up here on NL 10years later on and rant about ladies you got cheap that later showed you pepper.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by mastasam(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
common with ladies
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by PublicAssurance: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jay Z said it best:"on to the next one!"
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by imma2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't think she digs you. She just wants to know if you're alright after she turned you down.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking she is flashing the green light.

If you doubt, ask her out once more and she would turn you down outright.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by masqot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
She's not tripping for you but just trying to keep lines of friendship open. However, that should not stop you from trying further. Being harsh on her would only expose how mature you are. By the way, what has happened to your 5 years friendship? You threw that into the dustbin? No, bro..Keep your head up and be the man you ought to be.

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by AdeniyiA(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
mtscheeeww ... men and women bn deceiving themselves since the day of Adam &Eve undecided
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:

No she isn't, she just feels bad that she had to turn you down so she is trying to make you feel better.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by bayulll01(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of tripping for me''?

Oponu aiye rada,how old are you?
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by kinibigdeal(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by kathykathy(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
op itx a two way tin,,,she probably is interested in u nd it may not be so,,,,dnt take her too personal nd dnt ignore her,,,,jst be normals with her,,,,if she is really wanting u,u wld see bigger nd better signs,,,calm down

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by DrGroove(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op mayb she just likes you....no strings attached,can't u think of it dah way ni??
No,guys don't ever think a lady may just like them wt no strings attached..something must be attached

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Holyfield1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Sounds like a teenage romance cheesy

Only teens reason like this if you ask me.
You're right,I am a teenager
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your assertion is very unlikely to be the case. The possibility of a lady initiating a sour friendship back with someone she rejected just for 'friends' sake is very diminutive. The scenario playing out here is that she loved the attention she was getting from the guy and never thought he'd cease chasing her. She thought the advances was a seamless tradition which she cherished but was taken aback when the guy moved on.

Perhaps, the guy might have been using a hotter lady as her dp and she started sobering and want to have him and oust out the 'new' babe who has 'replaced' her lol.

You'll agree she won't nurse the thought of having their friendship back if she's aware the guy won't be sweet talking and chasing her anymore.
If she did value d frndship,she'd still want it....I do agree with u,though...it's another point to consider. But still, I maintain my stand.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by viktor01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nothing has changed bro. I used to know one lady like that whom I craved to have but couldn't. I gave up but this lady will always send me mix signals through her text messages and other social media messages. perhaps, she felt guilty for turning me down.
Most ladies are like that, once they padlock you in their 'friend zone prison', their is not even a chance in hell of getting out. The next thing you go hear now na say she wan marry and you are invited.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.