Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP (929 Views)

Ultrasound Training For Doctors, Radiographers Ans Health Professionals / Hello Health Professionals(see Inside) / FREE Nutrition & Lifestyle Courses - By Nutritionists & Health Professionals (2) (3) (4)

Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP by naijathings(m): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2015
?
Re: Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP by rinzylee(m): 2:15am On Oct 24, 2015
God does not bless evil. you cant be sleeping with one who isnt your wife. let her repent and stop sleeping around and wait till marriage. let her ask God for mercy and healing and sin no more. fornication gives satan access to your life. Repent now
Re: Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP by naijathings(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
rinzylee:
God does not bless evil. you cant be sleeping with one who isnt your wife. let her repent and stop sleeping around and wait till marriage. let her ask God for mercy and healing and sin no more. fornication gives satan access to your life. Repent now

take your religion to the toilet, eat sh¡t and die.
if you do not have anything to say then be silent than rubbing your stup¡d religious comment that can not offer any solution to the question asked.

do you think it is everyone that has time for religion?
People like you can never ever offer any meaningful contributions to the world, you LEAVE IT TO GOD but you enjoy the inventions and creations of people like Tesla, Isaac Newton and others that your type called satan.

Na you sabi God pass.

I will even furk your mother and all your sisters if time and chance permit me and then wait for u to preach to me again.
Re: Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP by rinzylee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijathings:

take your religion to the toilet, eat sh¡t and die.
if you do not have anything to say then be silent than rubbing your stup¡d religious comment that can not offer any solution to the question asked.

do you think it is everyone that has time for religion?
People like you can never ever offer any meaningful contributions to the world, you LEAVE IT TO GOD but you enjoy the inventions and creations of people like Tesla, Isaac Newton and others that your type called satan.

Na you sabi God pass.

I will even furk your mother and all your sisters if time and chance permit me and then wait for u to preach to me again.

You can curse till tomorrow but you know the truth and your conscience will prick you till HELL receives you.
Put down this date and let it be known that I warned you and you cursed me and my God. This words will stand against you on the last day when God will judge the earth.

God bless You. Keep sinning
Re: Ladies And Health Professionals ... Please HELP by naijathings(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
rinzylee:

You can curse till tomorrow but you know the truth and your conscience will prick you till HELL receives you.
Put down this date and let it be known that I warned you and you cursed me and my God. This words will stand against you on the last day when God will judge the earth.

God bless You. Keep sinning

it is you and your mother that cursed your God.
i wonder if your God told you not to know how to read and comprehend simple written words. I asked a question and you are here telling me about God and how your mother will end up in hell. b@stard.

Stomach Pain And Urge To Visit The Rest Room After Meal / One In 10 Lagosians Is Diabetic – Isiavwe / 11yr Old Girl With Strange Massive Boobs Cries For Help (pics)