Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (44133 Views)

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by frleopardo: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Enyeama was not respected at least. Oliseh was power-drunk anyway.. ... Meanwhile, Please help me win this contest. Vote for me for no reason at all. I am your sister online.. wink wink You know naa.. Rate me "5" before voting.. Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL.. .. http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10
I don vote for you o. Make sure say u win o. No go fall my hand.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Ryda(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2015
I need confirmation from d eagles camp b4 i mke any statement.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2015
When okocha claimed he missed his way to the SE camp in London, we didn't qualify for a major championship... When Osaze refused to pass the ball to a better positioned player to score... We still did not qualify for a major championship. Oliseh is treading the path of siasia, as long as mikel, emenike and other senior players play under him, he is bound to fail. If you must remove Enyeama as captain, stop calling other. Senior players too and there will be peace else he is doomed already.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by harpazo(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2015
mjizzie:
Na only Enyeama waka come.. he has been the only 1 talking. Oliseh dis Oliseh dat.. Abegi. se the world turn upside down when Neymer was named d captain striping Silva of d post or Masherano started crying when Messi was given d captain band. Abeg cool down jare..

Abegi! help me tell am o... He has ben talking since his "dad" Keshi was sacked too. As the captain you should talk bt nt been lousy and unreasonable abt it. Next person plsssss...
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Revolva(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh na wa o
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by bankylan: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2015
People with low self image will do anything to impose their authority.....i guess this is the issue with Oliseh.....Making Musa the captain instead of Mikel validates this....Oliseh is probably more convenient with people he can easily manipulate and order around...A good manager should be able to manage everyone. Enyeama has outlived many coaches in SE...Oliseh will soon be one of the coaches....

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by tk4rd: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
frleopardo:

I don vote for you o. Make sure say u win o. No go fall my hand.
Thanks my dearr.. Aawww.. I will win., and I will aspire for greater heights..
Thanks so much for your support and love.
I will rep u guys wella.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Na Naija Police Security men de Belgium with the team abi na Belgian Police or Security men? I don't believe they would strip him nak3d if it were foreign security agents though undecided Probably trying to whip up sentiments. BTW a captain should always be the first to report to camp ....Joseph Yobo did just that until #GEJ crew turn hin head grin
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Just quit the super eagles and let Oliseh fumble as he fumbled in african nations cup 2002.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by frleopardo: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Thanks my dearr.. Aawww.. I will win., and I will aspire for greater heights..
Thanks so much for your support and love.
I will rep u guys wella.
Abeg make I ask o. You be boy or girl?
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by striker9(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Some people are sick comparing musa with likes of neymar and messi .
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by arsetalks(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2015
I met Oliseh twice at Eko hotel, I saw him as a gentleman. Why Okocha who I adored and still adore and will still adore, practically embarrassed himself ( not me ), Oliseh not minding the fact that I am unknown in the journalism arena in Nigeria, granted me audience even though rejected my interview offer but was completely gentle hence I am shocked with this news.

If true, he won't last long at the national team. Discipline can't be forced with footballers of this day. They can only be nurtured into it.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2015
jascon1:
Stripped unclad?? then post the pics as evidence so Nigerians sympathize with u

Lmao!
Same thing on my mind!

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by mpowa(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Oliseh is a fool

He also captained Nigeria, so why should he behave in a Buharistic manner

I wanted to insult you for using Buhari's name abusively then I saw your moniker and i gave up...you're just doing your job, keep it up
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh better win against Congo oh, or else, the late mum of Enyeama will......
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by OLUWATILA: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
quote me if this is true Nigeria would miss out in everything in futball till 2017
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Na Buhari cause am
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
mjizzie:
Na only Enyeama waka come.. he has been the only 1 talking. Oliseh dis Oliseh dat.. Abegi. se the world turn upside down when Neymer was named d captain striping Silva of d post or Masherano started crying when Messi was given d captain band. Abeg cool down jare..

Na Carl Ikeme threat dey cause all these disrespect to Oliseh o!
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by ysquare(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
picture of u with your john Thompson dangling or this story is for the gods
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Enyeama was not respected at least. Oliseh was power-drunk anyway.. ... Meanwhile, Please help me win this contest. Vote for me for no reason at all. I am your sister online.. wink wink You know naa.. Rate me "5" before voting.. Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL.. .. http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10
Done! You will be the winner by God's grace.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2015
I think Enyeama complicated his own situation.

Walking out of camp without proper information as to reason is not right. Granted he may have been overwhelmed by emotions and grief at the time, but enough wind has blown over it and he should have rectified that. Walking out of that camp was grossly disrespectful to his coach.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by excel101(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2015
myners007:
After the yelling, shouting and shoving that engulfed the Super Eagles camp in Belgium on Tuesday, skipper Vincent Enyeama still heart-broken has opened up on the disgrace meted out to him by security men that resulted in his clothes being torn.

The altercation between coach Sunday Oliseh and Enyeama graced the headlines as the Eagles prepare to face Congo in one of their two friendlies ahead of a World Cup qualifier. The Eagles play Congo today and would face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon on Sunday.

Writing on his Instagram page ‘vinny 2908’, Enyeama regretted the disgrace of being thrown out naked by security men.

‘’After 13 years of national service, having this smile on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.

“I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”

Sports Vanguard gathered coach Sunday Oliseh has since appointed Ahmed Musa as captain to replace Enyeama who kicked against it. But before the issue got out of hand, NFF President Melvin Amaju Pinnick quelled the situation. Enyeama was later re-admitted to the Eagles camp
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-was-stripped-naked-and-thrown-out-enyeama/
oliseh was ones a national team player, now as a coach he should respect his standing captain. I believe Enyeama hasn't had any issue wit coaches b4 now. To move forward, rather than disorganising the already the already depressed team. If Musa is appointed as the new captain, its like sayin Enyeama is not needed in the team again. Conclusively Oliseh should lean to be a good manager , cos the World cup is at hand and no excuses.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigerians have this tendency of supporting misnorms once it doesn't affect their leanings. Even if there is to be a change of leadership in the team, must it be done in such a ridiculous way? How about holding a proper consultation with Enyeama and maybe in the next match we see Musa wearing the armband, clandestinely. It's just obvious the man has some agenda against Vin, well like someone rightly said, who knows the terms and conditions he signed before being appointed.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by tk4rd: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2015
frleopardo:

Abeg make I ask o. You be boy or girl?
The person replying you ryt now is the contestant.. I am using my cousin's account. Thanks so much.
You must be a good researcher by nature
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by tk4rd: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
akanbjgraphix:

Done! You will be the winner by God's grace.
Amen my dear. Thanks so much.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2015
mpowa:

I wanted to insult you for using Buhari's name abusively then I saw your moniker and i gave up...you're just doing your job, keep it up
Insult me because of Buhari

The thunder and lightning bolt that would Fire you is doing sit ups
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Oliseh is a fool

He also captained Nigeria, so why should he behave in a Buharistic manner

Big, big f.ool. First class f.ool.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by adetop4luv: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2015
a lesson to every1 one thing that every one should be conscious of in life is ATTITUDE most men today fails to reach the peak of thier career simply because of this when u beleive there is no one like u then u are makin a very big mistake.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by namdo(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Na Carl Ikeme threat dey cause all these disrespect to Oliseh o!
yes... that's probably why oliseh dey fume and Eyeama dey wine. cool
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
gladiolus:
Pic of you with your kokoro or I no fit believe. In fact I no believe
Na wetin? U wan see big kpomo bah
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by zeembab(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lets not be sentimental, there is new boss in the camp......13 years of service is not for free.....he was paid for the services with our tax money.

No big deal
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by gladiolus: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Na wetin? U wan see big kpomo bah
wetin dey there? Hin own na keeper glove?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) / 1.3+ Odds Daily Rollover / Christian Atsu Trapped Under Rubble After Earthquake In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.