Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Camara Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camara Problem (475 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Ace Camara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camara Problem by drjoebond080: 4:34am On Oct 08, 2015
pls i cant acess d camara of my tecno r7 it is telling me dat it cant connect to camara .pls help.
Re: Camara Problem by Carlcaresophia: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
drjoebond080:
pls i cant acess d camara of my tecno r7 it is telling me dat it cant connect to camara .pls help.
Hi Drjoebond080, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Can Icloud Be Unlocked From My Iphone / Help A Nairalander With Instagram / LG G2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.