Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Love My Ex More Than My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Ex More Than My Wife (3274 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Jazzlite: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2015
hey babe longtime... how is school?

Harbosede02:
Y nt shut ur ex out and face ur wife......men sha??mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:

i agree with you...she doesnt deserve to live with a man that doesnt value her for the rest of her life.

Pretty much. The nerve of him putting her all through this rubbish!
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by obiak4(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Brotherly why would you compromise your family for an ex who left you?
Could be your village juju @ work,could be she jazz u........could be but i have one advice for you
take a bus to yaba, locate onike street you will find mfm church they r good in handling your type of case
devil dey dance sakitibobo for your head
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Jazzlite:
hey babe longtime... how is school?

hey!!sch is good. Aw are u?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Jazzlite: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2015
don't think like tat....the man should not live in self denial....stuffs like this erupts in manslaughter/murder by couples...

PunkyVeer:

Pretty much. The nerve of him putting her all through this rubbish!
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Jazzlite:
don't think like tat....the man should not live in self denial....stuffs like this erupts in manslaughter/murder by couples...

No, of course I support him leaving the wife 100. I also like it when people keep it real. My only issue with him is putting this woman he married through the charades & a sham of a marriage, when he knew where his heart was all along. That sucks. He has the morals of a sewer rat & doesn't deserve this wonderful person he married so good riddance.
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Mskrisx(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
You see op, I have seen this kind of event happen to very close pal. One thing you should do is move on with life my pal started exchanging calls with the ex two weeks after traditional wedding at least you held on for two years. My dear am not going to condemn you here and still I will not encourage you but for the sake of that innocent lady that knew nothing about the bonds you shared with your ex,please let this your ex slide. Yea though it's not easy but bro u know in life we can only try and have faith to succeed....when I read the line you stated you still love her,mehn I felt for you cry embarassed but just let her go.
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Mskrisx:
You see op, I have seen this kind of event happen to very close pal. One thing you should do is move on with life my pal started exchanging calls with the ex two weeks after traditional wedding at least you held on for two years. My dear am not going to condemn you here and still I will not encourage you but for the sake of that innocent lady that knew nothing about the bonds you shared with your ex,please let this your ex slide. Yea though it's not easy but bro u in life we can only try and have faith to succeed....when I read the line you stated you still love her,mehn I felt for you cry embarassed but just let her go.
Hmm this is serious ....happened to punkyveer too
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Married a rebound? It's hard enough to marry someone you actually want to marry, how the heck did you get the cajones to marry a rebound? Beyond me.
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cococandy
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by kashamyanat: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jazlite, you are so so lucky that I am not close to you and you are not my younger brother. Honestly I would hav beaten the hell out of your head and then put heaven into it. Are you Mad or foolish?I have a feeling that there is something you are not telling us. Are u saying you prefer your wife to your ex or U prefer having sex with your ex than your wife? Because as far as am concern, ur ex is just keeping u as a spare tie.
Re: I Love My Ex More Than My Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
kashamyanat:
Jazlite, you are so so lucky that I am not close to you and you are not my younger brother. Honestly I would hav beaten the hell out of your head and then put heaven into it. Are you Mad or foolish?I have a feeling that there is something you are not telling us. Are u saying you prefer your wife to your ex or U prefer having sex with your ex than your wife? Because as far as am concern, ur ex is just keeping u as a spare tie.
Thread not for people who have turned the grey matter btw their ears into sawn dust... Is there a source? If there's then ...stop doing drugs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe 40 Years Old Mom Pregnant By Her Own Son. / Am I Taking This Too Far?? / See How A Woman Locked Up Her Guy's Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.