Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki (33354 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by WHOcarex: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Saraki be like, wetin dey do this one?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by yimikaa: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by bisten14: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2015
A mere Commissioner and a mere Gooner!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Greyworld: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Laughing after "big stouting and suyaring our money."

Nothing else cn arouse such "ungodly" laughter.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Politicians sha

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ojeota(f): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Osinbajo: buhaha...you got the right....buhaha
Saraki: you are just a mere commissioner

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Rilwayne001: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Night of a thousand laugh I guess grin The President and his Vice are known to be clowning around. Now Saraki finally joined them..

WAILERS be like: "Government of Laughter' grin grin lmao.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by egift(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Osinbajo: Bros Saraki, I saw you sweating inside CCT Accused box.
Saraki: Abeg leave me jare. But you and oga should beg Tinubu. That box dey bring tension.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ibedun: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2015
The criminal SP should know his time his up. He knows it by the way he looks in that photo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by buskie13(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
and today...de day my great n humble self came into this world...nairalanders...you're indeed a family ..show some love ,wish me well..Jah bless as u do...happy birthday to me...

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by orobs93(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Wailers breakfast is ready..and it is still hot

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by egift(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Express 100% Ministerial Confirmation...loading now!
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Saraki:I'll complete my tenure as Senate President.
Osibanjo: Ore mi you be comedian ooo.
Fat Man:At least one national post for your boy,General.
Buhari:You too wan follow chop national cake?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by temitemi1(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2015
This our commissioner VP sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by sirfemoz(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2015
It's obvious that Osinbajo must learn hausa by fire by force..shikena grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by CountDracula(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Half d country dey suffer... Dem dey use us crack jokes... And if u dey there now weytin dem dey talk no really funny ooo, but if ur oga crack joke u better laugh

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Nature8(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Greyworld:
Laughing after "big stouting and suyaring our money."

Nothing else cn arouse such "ungodly" laughter.

Lol.. I'm telling you bro
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by jaymejate: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2015
The meaning of that laugh is,,, "omo kai, we go chop them kudi gan o, Naija go knw".

Awon werey, i just Hate these thieves.

#future President

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by hinwazaka: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2015
SARAKI, you strong ooo, not like my useless boss the ode Jagaban, eeeee, na joke I dey joke ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by hinwazaka: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2015
ibedun:
The criminal SP should know his time his up. He knows it by the way he looks in that photo.
You are just like the fools, who while the army is retreating, will still run into the gunfire, without listening to the trumpets of shame.
The President called a meeting to BEG, and yet you are holding on to an expired court case. Does that look like someone who is about to lose. The VP on the other hand looked foolish and childish. Mere Commissioner, chai.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by vedaxcool(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2015
lol this picture will cause many people it rashes, all of them being wailers and Taniods! grin grin grin

Guy in brown: Please mr. president I declared all my assets properly unlike SP

Buhari: Are you sure? CCT is not too far from here oh

Osinbajo: Buhahaha, Ordinary SP how far with your case?

Saraki: Ooga ooh, please helep me beg, I no go mistake again for my form

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Them dae grin laugh like person wae qet 100% for post utme

No be me talk ahm ooooi
I don cancel ahm grin
Wailers qo wail die
Say Amen
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Menace2Society(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
buskie13:
and today...de day my great n humble self came into this world...nairalanders...you're indeed a family ..show some love ,wish me well..Jah bless as u do...happy birthday to me...
Cut that crap!celebrate with your family

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by katazozo: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
We need an independent man like Saraki in power,omo see as they bow for him
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by buskie13(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Menace2Society:
Cut that crap!celebrate with your family
a sadist can't ruin ma day cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Menace2Society(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2015
buskie13:
a sadist can't ruin ma day cool
Damn it!u need help

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by donklint86: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2015
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2015
ibedun:
d criminal is still not happy, he knew laugh wil not solve it

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by damton(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Big4wig(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm putting "Once dated a Nigerian girl" on my CV so they know I can handle anything life throws at me..

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by omusiliyu(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Osinbade: shouted my honourable senate president (try to make jest of him because of what happened on salah day)

Saraki: Soliloquizing (wetin dey worry this mere commissioner

Or do I look like someone that can be controlled like TV remote).
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Lincoln275(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Osinbajo be like saraki see ur life outside now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / NDLEA Declares DCP Abba Kyari Wanted Over Illicit Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.