Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (45495 Views)

Poll: Eating in one's dreams. Harmless or Dangerous?

Harmless: 44% (39 votes)
Dangerous: 55% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Why Do Christians Think Eating In Their Dreams Is Demonic? / How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by temmytanny(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2009
I experience eating in my dreams a lot and i need a version of the bible that can help me out of this or advice from you nairalanders.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by AKO1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2009
Could you please share a version of the bible that tells us that eating in dreams is dangerous?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by temmytanny(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2009
i dont think there is any but people tell me its dangerous and i think some bible verses should be of help
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by hoeyeadoe: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
Eat enuf b4 going to bed.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by maddock(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
Simply control your eating habits especially during the day.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Lady2(f): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2009
temmytanny:

i dont think there is any but people tell me its dangerous and i think some bible verses should be of help

so bcus ppl say it's dangerous, it means it must be?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by blacksta(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2009
God Promises peaceful sleep. i can remember the passage. I would sugguest you mediate and pray that verse.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by tudor(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2009
What is wrong with eating in dreams? All these nonsensical teachings dat u're eating flesh and blood or being initiated is bullshit, simple logic;if u go to bed hungry or u just love food,u'll eat and eat WELL in d dream
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Badriyyah(f): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2009
Just eat properly before going to bed.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2009
Thank God it is safe, back in boarding school, i got loads of dreams in which i ate to my full, because food was served by the string in those holocaust days in the jungle.

I had dreams of visiting this restaurant and eating whatever and however i wanted. when they'd ask for payment, i'd tell them, "I'll pay you tomorrow" they wised up one day and refused to serve me,so i bursted, but it is my very own dream so why are you asking me to pay when you are in my dreams, Haba!!! give me food jooo. grin

Good to know all that dream-eating did not sell my soul outright

1 Like

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by mazaje(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2009
people usually dream about what pre occupies their minds. . . if you are hungry before you go to bed you will dream about eating. . . if you are pre-occupied with a football match or a girl/boy you will dream about it when you go to bed nothing there. . . stop believing in myths. . .
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by amebono13: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2009
MAZAJE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked when did u return back shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by bollyfolly: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
Its a bad dream that requires an attention. You need not a bible verse before you can pray. You pray immediately u wake up and cast all the witches that are feeding u in ur drms away. It is well with ur soul
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by clementcro(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
guy you need to pray seriously ,and start attending MFM services or go for their deliverance .eating in the dream is very bad,

1 Like

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by adetunrayo(f): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
There may be more to it.U may c a pastor
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Greycells(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
~Lady~:

Spot on

mazaje:

people usually dream about what pre occupies their minds. . . if you are hungry before you go to bed you will dream about eating. . . if you are pre-occupied with a football match or a girl/boy you will dream about it when you go to bed nothing there. . . stop believing in myths. . .

End of discussion.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by MrCrackles(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Greycells(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
~Lady~:

Spot on

mazaje:

End of discussion.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Elgaxton(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Poster,

There is nothing wrong with eating in ur dream, like someone said above, if u 're hungry before going to bed,

then of course u'll dream about food.

Abeg all those pple saying that POSTER was fed by witches in his dream abeg can we get ur scriptural backup,

where in the bible did u here that eating in a dream is a witch-craft oriented adventure, that was how someone

said that if you swim in ur dream, u are mammy water---- Abeg all na simple and typical Nigerian way of placing

or blaming evrything on the devil.

Next thing now person go come tell me sey dem get demon of eating--- Abegi ! cheesy

Abeg if u dream sey u dey chop again abeg make sure sey u eat am finish and nobody follow u drag the chicken inside!

@lagerwhenindoubt Very very funny lol grin cheesy

Thank God it is safe, back in boarding school, i got loads of dreams in which i ate to my full, because food was served by the string in those holocaust days in the jungle.

I had dreams of visiting this restaurant and eating whatever and however i wanted. when they'd ask for payment, i'd tell them, "I'll pay you tomorrow" they wised up one day and refused to serve me,so i bursted, but it is my very own dream so why are you asking me to pay when you are in my dreams, Haba!!! give me food jooo. Grin

Good to know all that dream-eating did not sell my soul outright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by wakagirl: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
bollyfolly:

Its a bad dream that requires an attention. You need not a bible verse before you can pray. You pray immediately u wake up and cast all the witches that are feeding u in ur drms away. It is well with ur soul

Says who?

@ postal when you start making issue out of no issue you give yourself problem and ppl will help you look for more.

Whaz wrong wt eating in dream? Nothing. I mean nothing, its just like any other dream. I actually like it because when i eat in d dream i wake up not hungry so it saves my breakfast for that day lol
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by moremoney4: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
If u're not comfortable with it, then don't take it lightly.
I use to have such dream of someone pursuing me in the dream. But one day, i decided i'm going to kill that bitch if I see her in my dream again. I really meant it. When I slept that night, that same figure started pursuing me. Suddenly, i remembered that i said i'm going to kill this bitch. I just turned, faced her and said " I don't want to see u in my dream again and I will kill u today". She started running. That was how the table turned.

You might need to say it to urself and speak it out loud several times, that "I will not eat in my dream again". God will hear it and approve and when u sleep, if anyone bring food to u, You'll be suprised how you'll fight back and reject it.

It works like magic.

Space here will not allow me to expanciate. But note, you might need to repeat it several days (persistence) before it will end finally.
I hope this can be of help.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Lamexx(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
Eat ur dinner early by say 6pm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by twinskenny(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
Biblically there is nothing wrong with it, pray before you sleep.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by moremoney4: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2009
If u're not comfortable with it, then don't take it lightly.
I use to have such dream of someone pursuing me in the dream. But one day, i decided i'm going to kill that bitch if I see her in my dream again. I really meant it. When I slept that night, that same figure started pursuing me. Suddenly, i remembered that i said i'm going to kill this bitch. I just turned, faced her and said " I don't want to see u in my dream again and I will kill u today". She started running. That was how the table turned.
You might need to say it to urself and speak it out loud several times, that "I will not eat in my dream again". God will hear it and approve and when u sleep, if anyone bring food to u, You'll be suprised how you'll fight back and reject it.

It works like magic.

Space here will not allow me to expanciate. But note, you might need to repeat it several days (persistence) before it will end finally.
I hope this can be of help.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by tombola: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2009
by simply refusing the food - must you be told?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by moi2(f): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster
Luke 10:19 , Nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Whether through dreams or not. Nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Meditate on this scripture and trust God!
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by thweraja10: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
I dont believe in superstition but i strongly believe this eating in a dream stuff is Bad. It kills you slowly. Please you have to do something about it. Its a way of getting rid of you glory. My guy you need to PRAY HARD and like one of the poster said start rejecting it in real life so that when it comes you wont even think of eating. And sorry to say this if you are concortable with it dont forget to ask for more plate.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by dafidixone(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
I experience eating in my dreams a lot and i need a version of the bible that can help me out of this or advice from you nairalanders.

Significantly, eating in the dream is one of the ways that the dark world influence your life.  If your dream do come to pass, you will see that such dream will come when you are pursuing important things.  It is a spirit that trade your success in the spiritual.  It may also be used to poison people and afflict them.  I pray God will deliver you from all evil.

I don't know if you are a born again christian (I mean if you have experienced new birth).  If you are not please accept Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour and restitute your ways. Get in touch with a bible beleiving church.

Having done that: take a period of fasting and prayer for 3 days(Any form of fasting that you feel like).  Every night before you sleep, meditate and pray with Psalms 4.
Your testimonies is sure.  Note: there may be a great wind of change in your environment.  You will pursue overtake and without fail you will recover all.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by solosimple(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster
Luke 10:19 , Nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Whether through dreams or not. Nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Meditate on the word and get your mind strengthened.

Plus
Don't start reading meaning to it
You can Pray and refuse what u don't want in your life(but watch who u talk to, some counsel are just too satanic)
Try to free your mind, Don't give in to FEAR!
Whether there's something to it or not, just be confident that NOTHING CAN HARM YOU(as long as you are of God)
Then you won't have to bother your head about it again

It happens to many people but it will only become a problem to u when u accept it as such.
Some verses in ECCL actually says there's nothing to it.
"When a man eat in his dream, he wakes up and he finds out that he is still hungry, the food which he eats in the dream therefore amount to nothing"FRAMED
I don't know the Scripture by heart, and I can't laid my hand on my Bible now but I'll get it to you later(AND PERHAPS SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT HELP)
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by StephenP(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
Moral of the story, eat well before going to bed.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by detruth: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2009
Just fill yourself with the word! you will surely overcome whatsoever you detest!
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by maxtop(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
if i am going to understand yu correctly,yu normally see urself eating while sleeping, well dis is a serious case that should not be taking with kid-gloves,it is a serious problem from a spiritual point of view.I think yu shd report the matter to whoever yu think is verse spirituallly 'coz it is more than wat yu, am not trying to get yu scared but yu can at least report the case to any elderly person who yu can confined in and also pray and fast along the line, wish yu best of luck. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.