Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) (26342 Views)

120K: Recruitment At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two / Recruitment At Muritala Muhammad Airport Terminal 2 / Graduate Personal/executive Assistant Job At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by databoy247(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two LOS – referred to as ‘MMA2’ – serves the Nigerian State of Lagos and its capital city. It is operated by BASL (Bi-Courtney Services Ltd.) Its state-of-the-art passenger terminal started operations in May 2007.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Personal/Executive Assistant

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
LocationLagos
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial

Job Description
The incumbent will be required to work with the Chairman of a group of companies.
Responsibilities

Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
Arranging travel, visas, accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Principal to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal
Carrying out background research and presenting findings
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Principal is well prepared for meetings
Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Deputising for, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Principal’s absence
Requirements

Minimum academic qualification – B.Sc. LLB or B.A from a recognised university with a minimum of 2.1
Masters and/or membership of NIM, ICSAN or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Skills:

Computer literacy
Excellent man management ability
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Executive carriage and demeanour
Excellent presentation skills.

Method of Application

Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV to: recruitment@mma2.com.ng

Source

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by buzquet(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Na one employee go do all this responsibilities? Nigerians dey suffer oooo!

17 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by damton(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
ok.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by maxiuc(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
2.1 hmmmmmmm
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok

- please when do they pay 25th or 26th or end of 1st week of new month?
- please do they overtime, pension, bonus and is the basic salary high?
- do they have clinic and can they grant maternity leave?
- how long in the employ can i proceed on annual leave or maternity leave?
- how many people have done this job in the past and why did they leave?
- can i get free ticket to fly locally?
- what is the working hours per day?
- what is the mix of the nationals in the company?
- what is the official language?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
buzquet:

What is this?
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by tolexy007(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by udmydearest(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol.
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by abanicool(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
wow....I must say that dis present administration is really creating employment for d youths as promised.........
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
ok grin
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by omaniblog(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
nice
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Seth89(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2015
nice one, not like some job opportunities that will be asking for 10years working experience.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by wheesin(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
why am i here sef ? undecided
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by fresherdanU: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
just sent my CV now. I hope the vacancy is real and I get called for interview. #fingerscrossed

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by wellmax(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks OP
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by techmart(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
sharp sharp things...no dulling... sent
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by veeluv2015(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2015
buzquet:
Na one employee go do all this responsibilities? Nigerians dey suffer oooo!

What's too much in the responsibilities mentioned? did u even read thru at all? You want them to pay you for doing nothing abi?

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2015
fresherdanU:
just sent my CV now. I hope the vacancy is real and I get called for interview. #fingerscrossed
ah you've already sent your C.V, you're smart .I like that.
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Badgers14: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Am 98% sure they have filled this position already, they just advertised it for advertising sake .. grin you could try sha.. Good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

- please when do they pay 25th or 26th or end of 1st week of new month?
- please do they pension overtime, pension, bonus and is the basic salary high?
- do they have clinic and can they grant maternity leave?
- how long in the employ can i proceed on annual leave or maternity leave?
- how many people have done this job in the past and why did they leave?
- can i get free ticket to fly locally?
- what is the working hours per day?
someone over there has already sent his C.V and you still asking questions. who's gonna answer those questions anyway?

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Had1zasaf: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2015
fresherdanU:

So you get 2.1 ABI?
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by permsec: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Laffing in tongues.
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
databoy247:
Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two LOS – referred to as ‘MMA2’ – serves the Nigerian State of Lagos and its capital city. It is operated by BASL (Bi-Courtney Services Ltd.) Its state-of-the-art passenger terminal started operations in May 2007.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Personal/Executive Assistant

Thanks bro,but the link to the application is unavailable.
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
LocationLagos
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial

Job Description
The incumbent will be required to work with the Chairman of a group of companies.
Responsibilities

Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
Arranging travel, visas, accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Principal to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal
Carrying out background research and presenting findings
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Principal is well prepared for meetings
Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Deputising for, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Principal’s absence
Requirements

Minimum academic qualification – B.Sc. LLB or B.A from a recognised university with a minimum of 2.1
Masters and/or membership of NIM, ICSAN or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Skills:

Computer literacy
Excellent man management ability
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Executive carriage and demeanour
Excellent presentation skills.

Method of Application

Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV to: recruitment@mma2.com.ng

Source
Thanks bro,but the link to the application isn't provided,I wonder how the other guy said he's already applied!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.