Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre (2886 Views)

Latest Job Openings In KPMG (multiple Positions) / Latest Job Openings In KPMG (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre by tshoboy(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2015
We are currently in need of suitable candidates for our KPMG ADC program. Please if you know an Accounting OND / HND holder that is interested and meets up with the requirements below, please let them send their CVs to Careers@ng.kpmg.com with the subject title “Audit Delivery Centre”.

We will be having a test on Tuesday, 13th October, so please let them send their CVs immediately so we can include them in the list.

OND :

Minimum of Upper credit in Accounting

Minimum of 5 credits SSCE result (including Math and English Language) at a maximum of two sittings

Must not be above 24 years of age;

HND

A minimum of 5 credits at O ’levels (including Mathematics and English Language) at a maximum of two sittings

Must  not be more than 28years old

Preferably a chartered accountant or a candidate in the final stage of the ICAN / ACCA exams

Must have completed the NYSC program
Re: Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre by akp202(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2015
tshoboy:
We are currently in need of suitable candidates for our KPMG ADC program. Please if you know an Accounting OND / HND holder that is interested and meets up with the requirements below, please let them send their CVs to Careers@ng.kpmg.com with the subject title “Audit Delivery Centre”.

We will be having a test on Tuesday, 13th October, so please let them send their CVs immediately so we can include them in the list.

OND :

Minimum of 5 credits SSCE result (including Math and English Language) at a maximum of two sittings

Must not be above 24 years of age;

HND

A minimum of 5 credits at O ’levels (including Mathematics and English Language) at a maximum of two sittings

Must  not be more than 28years old

Preferably a chartered accountant or a candidate in the final stage of the ICAN / ACCA exams

Must have completed the NYSC program
hello i receive an invite on d 14th.....op i wish to find out if u work there
Re: Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre by evergreenbabe: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hey,

I have been informed from a reliable source that the application is closed and shortlisted candidates have been contacted for the test.

Don't bother applying anymore.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment In KPMG Audit Delivery Centre by akp202(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2015
evergreenbabe:
Hey,

I have been informed from a reliable source that the application is closed and shortlisted candidates have been contacted for the test.

Don't bother applying anymore.

Cheers
was sent an invite on sun but wish to reschedule. is there a way i can go about it?

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Text This Evening. Is It Real? / Can you do this job? If yes! Come in / Procurement Mangers, Engineering Postions In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.