Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari (23229 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by dreamworld: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, ask the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. We got new supplies of weapons and the international community is ready to support our darling president till he gets rid of boko haram, Militants and the Biafran mongers. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided[/size]

I feel ur pain bro
that's why you have a small peni.s
grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
rozayx5:

now that abokeys now have their brother hope they will subdue bh too undecided

The primordial 'brother' mentality eating up the society since 1759.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by famtech: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=38780375][size=14pt][i][b] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, ask the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. We got new supplies of weapons and the international community is ready to support our darling president till he gets rid of boko haram, Militants and the Biafran mongers. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided[

[b]MUMU NOTE THAT
Militants will not fight human being ,they will destroy oil installation and facilities,HENCE NO OIL FOR YOU PEOPLE TO DEPEND ON.ECONOMY WILL BE CRIPPLE PERIOD.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by famtech: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[size=14pt] undecidedDo they think this is GEJ era Let them try nonsense and the whole Niger delta will end up in flames courtesy of the Nigeria Army. Buhari will destroy those spoiled brats. If you doubt me, ask the IPOB youths what their experiences has been so far with their Biafra agitation. We got new supplies of weapons and the international community is ready to support our darling president till he gets rid of boko haram, Militants and the Biafran mongers. Even Nnamdi Kanu is very afraid to come to Nigeria ever since Buhari was sworn in. No militant or Biafran will be allowed to rebel against this govt. We will defend Nigeria with our last bullet angry angry undecided[/size]

]MUMU NOTE THAT
Militants will not fight human being ,they will destroy oil installation and facilities,HENCE NO OIL FOR YOU PEOPLE TO DEPEND ON.ECONOMY WILL BE CRIPPLE PERIOD.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by thespokenword: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
whatever they like,they write.All I know is the goose that lay the golden egg must be treated with a sense of dignity.By the way,is it compulsory to stay together?...

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by anibi9674: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
the more reason Nlng need to site d dried dock at d niger delta
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by AnanseK(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's always like that. There states have 10 times the allocation compared to non - oil producing states, they earn huge taxes paid by oil companies, they have the Ministry of Niger Delta with huge budget,they also have the amnesty program but they don't want to work and their governors refuse to develop the region. You just wonder what exactly is the problem.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Oblongatarh(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
I pity their life. This government will not hesitate to wipe them out if they dare any rubbish. They will be given the Boko Haram treatment if they come again. #Nomore amnestyforcriminalelements#
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by amusadele: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
I trust Buhari. If they are not afraid of his body odour and language, let them try him. He is such dunce does not care especially when you belong to the 5% votes.
He does not believe in normal ways of doing thing since he believes in his Islam.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Akpan107(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
You are not a good student of history... during Obasanjo tenure, he tried it and saw our oil revenue fell by more than 50 per cent. if Buhari should also try, am afraid the end of Nigeria may be knocking... mind you, Biafra is already LOADING....

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by AreaFada2: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]. that is why we will have a minister of Niger delta in Rotimi Amechi. and peace will reign [/size]

Hehehehe, Appointing Judas to supervise Christian congregation would make more sense than your idea.

Hahhaha! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by favourmic(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Do u think they use weapons without real weapon? Is like u av not c dis militants fighting before, u think everything is weapons? Buhari should just do d rightful thing,and u stop talking as if our army are dat powerful.

I understand you but I wish you realize the deferent between booldy civilian and once a military president, why can't Niger delta try that during Obasanjo time then? Our army is power but why not powerful during GEJ? Because they don't give them order that my believe but if them try any thing worst remember that quote I'm for nobody I'm for everybody. Baba don't take rabish
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by favourmic(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
famtech:

]MUMU NOTE THAT

And when economy cripple who go suffer pass? Nah you people ba, because Nigeria we stand with agriculture and other resources then what next? Then we depot you back to your state sefini
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
we know,only a foool will not expect that. Its called payback time with love from niger delta

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by coolbis: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beremx:
PMB has promised to look into the problems of the Niger-Delta,something Jonathan could not do.

The Niger-Deltans have given their support to the Buhari administration.

There's no cause for alarm.
true talk, just that I will seriously advise the militants to consider their people before they start anything funny. If they resort to another struggle, their people who are innocent may be at the receiving end. Buhari if God spares his life will complete his 4 years, and may resort to using the same force he is using against BH on the militants too, and the collateral damages may be high.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
Nonsense

Nigeria teacher was sent to China to teach.
The first day he entered class, he began by roll-
calling. He said “Sheng.” A student said ”present.
”He called the second name, “Chu muon” Another
student said ”present.”Suddenly, he sneezed,
”hatchia” one student seated at the corner stood up and said, ”present.
”He then exclaimed and said, ”hmmmm…”allthe
students shouted ”absent.”He got confused and
said, ”chai…” three students stood up and said,
”which of us sir?” The teacher became more
confused and he asked, ”what is wrong?” A student stood up and said, ”sir, I’m not wrong,
I’mcalled Wong.”The teacher now laughed and
said, ”hahaha ”..
A girl said. ” Present sir.”The teacher fainted.
u no go kill person for here o grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by invectives(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
Finish BH first,Big Mouth!!mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
If you are a Niger-Deltan, living in poverty in this Oil and gas rich region while some PARASITES from other regions come here to take your jobs, work, rip you off and live like Lords over you here, then SHAME ON YOU.
End this Madness now.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria is a gas tank ready to explode! I don't like dullard at all! He is not the right person to rule that nation!
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Teeboy22(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:
u no go kill person for here o grin grin grin
hehehehehehee
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by nairamaniac: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
They shd carry their grievance to Otuoke.
GeJ's dormot to be precise.

Buhari has no hand in all these figures, contracts and shortchanging they suffered.

I WD personally support airstrikes on every creeky area if these militants resume their rubbish.

Worst case scenario, Timaya WD remix dem mama, dem papa!!!
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairamaniac:

Buhari has no hand in all these figures, contracts and shortchanging they suffered.

I WD personally support airstrikes on every creeky area if these militants resume their rubbish.

I support your plan. Why is the dullard not doing the same in the North? I want every where in the North with Boko Haram to be airraided and bombed as well.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by nairamaniac: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

I support your plan. Why is the dullard not doing the same in the North? I want every where in the North with Boko Haram to be airraided and bombed as well.
how else do u want it done? boko harams are being dealt with in the north.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by imsuboi(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Isn't this why Jonathan was voted in overwhelmingly? Yet what did he do, He even collaborate with another daughter of the Niger delta to loot the region the more. But did the Niger Delta erupt in violence back then?

No, but it will erupt in violence very soon wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by imsuboi(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2015
nairamaniac:

Bloody bastard. That's what you are.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by nairamaniac: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Bloody bastard. That's what you are.

I do not encourage exchange of words especially when some1 needs an enlightenment.
I'm fully south south. of course bombing of all the creeks is an exaggeration.
However, our people have taken so much advantage of oil presence in our region.
it was this same sentiments they used to provide the last failed President, NDDC, Niger delta ministry, amnesty programs, nimasa etc.

and these same militants cannot account for a quarter of all that has come to the region.

I rather prefare for these institutions, nnpc inclusive to be handled by capable/competent non-indigenes. rather than these our people who think of only their pockets and nothing bout the indigenes.
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by imsuboi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
nairamaniac:

I do not encourage exchange of words especially when some1 needs an enlightenment.
I'm fully south south. of course bombing of all the creeks is an exaggeration.
However, our people have taken so much advantage of oil presence in our region.
it was this same sentiments they used to provide the last failed President, NDDC, Niger delta ministry, amnesty programs, nimasa etc.

and these same militants cannot account for a quarter of all that has come to the region.

I rather prefare for these institutions, nnpc inclusive to be handled by capable/competent non-indigenes. rather than these our people who think of only their pockets and nothing bout the indigenes.

All this thrash you wrote doesn't change the fact that you're a bloody bastard. undecided
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by IGBOSON1: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

^^^The rant of a tiny deluded rat!

How i wish your god really is as gung ho as you make him out to be!
Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by jpphilips(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
The report forgot that over 70% of Nigeria's oil presently reside offshore, most of the onshore/swamp assets have been sold to the militants themselves, the report equally forgot that the failure of operation Pulo shield during the militancy era was due to corruption which this Govt will not condone, the report equally chose to forget that the only useful pipelines left for the militants are mostly gas lines which has proven to be suicide missions, the report equally forgot that the only chance of detonating those bombs remotely and coming out alive will be impeded by jamers of the same frequency, lastly except the Niger delta militants can raise suicide bombers, the only threat i foresee is kidnapping oil workers and piracy, that they are already used to.
BTW DSP Alams just passed, who will mobilize the militants, jonathan?

S!lly report!! raising the hope of dimwits since 1930

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by kodded(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
PMB has promised to look into the problems of the Niger-Delta,something Jonathan could not do.

mrs berem how market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2016
Beremx:

Support indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta May Erupt In Violence Again, International Group Warns Buhari by NavierStokes(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2016
jpphilips:
The report forgot that over 70% of Nigeria's oil presently reside offshore, most of the onshore/swamp assets have been sold to the militants themselves, the report equally forgot that the failure of operation Pulo shield during the militancy era was due to corruption which this Govt will not condone, the report equally chose to forget that the only useful pipelines left for the militants are mostly gas lines which has proven to be suicide missions, the report equally forgot that the only chance of detonating those bombs remotely and coming out alive will be impeded by jamers of the same frequency, lastly except the Niger delta militants can raise suicide bombers, the only threat i foresee is kidnapping oil workers and piracy, that they are already used to.
BTW DSP Alams just passed, who will mobilize the militants, jonathan?

S!lly report!! raising the hope of dimwits since 1930

I just returned from shopping and I realized talk is still cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There’s So Much Noise Because Buhari Is Doing Well – Nuhu Ribadu / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement / Why Buhari Reappointed Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.