Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) (78474 Views)

Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by iampatra(f): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
He is starring at the boobs of life lol
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by montezz(f): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
the spirit is willing bt d flesh is weak. he cudnt help but peep at d exposed boobs...baba oni baba!
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Alezy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
victorazy:
What is good for goose is good for the ganger
Seriously? ? in this case?? smh
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by willace(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
bad guy. This Kin father fit Bleep he son wife o
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by jornie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Policewoman:
Just got this from a friend's fb wall. Hm..
..he's feeling the bride
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Have you been punting/betting and had never profited from it before?
Have you been experiencing streak of losses ?
Do you want to take football as an investment rather than gambling ?
Do you know that with three matches and above 100 odds per day your story can change ?
Have you lost thousands while betting online before ?
Note this offer is only available to you if your answer to the above question is yes for at least 3 of the questions.
Like and share my page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=974075069315252, then add me and Inbox me or call me on +2347065118087.
Add me on BBM for FREE betting tips/predictions: 5600F24C
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by bodee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:
He is trying to figure out if his son's wife mammalian glands shld be classified as boobs,Breasts or slippers..
or onions
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by teeghurl(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Flashh:

Don't you know the meaning?
of course i do, i'm sure u knw strabismus only affects d eyes. U can see d direction of d man's neck n head. No excuse abeg
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Flashh: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
teeghurl:
of course i do, i'm sure u knw strabismus only affects d eyes. U can see d direction of d man's neck n head. No excuse abeg
All these ladies ehn... I said he didn't look at it, you still went ahead to tell me he looked at it by looking at the direction of his neck. Nawao. cheesy
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by paix(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
He might be saying 'I wasn't this lucky when I married his mother'
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by teeghurl(f): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Flashh:

All these ladies ehn... I said he didn't look at it, you still went ahead to tell me he look at it by looking at the direction of his neck. Nawao. cheesy
lol, u sef knw say d man dey look
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by therapistmrs: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
the woman's bpobs now.very funny picture. therapistmrs..com
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Cyntybaby: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Baba is checking her boobs out
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Itzneowizy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:
He is trying to figure out if his son's wife mammalian glands shld be classified as boobs,Breasts or slippers..
personally i prefer boobs.......which do u preferwink
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Dolypson04(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
bettercreature:
Did you see her face?
Yea. I commented before the OP blurred d pix.
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Dolypson04(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Titidi:
Please how did you see her face
Commented before blurring was done by OP
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Titidi(f): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Dolypson04:

Commented before blurring was done by OP
Ok sir
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 1:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Probably Looking For Rubies. Which is Found Inside The Rocks.

Can't Blame Him Though.
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Fxwarrior: 2:00am On Oct 09, 2015
I don't think its what your evil mind is saying.

Its a wrong timed photograph. He seems lost in thought and absent minded.

I as a young man blood flowing through my veins won't look at that twice cos its not even attractive and inviting.

OLYmPUS has fallen!
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by FluffySucre(f): 3:21am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by coderoflife: 3:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2015
If this photograph is real, the pastor that allowed this whor.e to enter the church with this seductive dress needed to be flogged. What nonsense!
Re: What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) by Billygee2u: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:
The man might not look at it at all. Maybe he has 4'o'clock strabismus eyes. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.