Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (64372 Views)

Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / See Sultry And Mind Blowing Photos Of Endowed Girl Spotted With Psquare (photos) / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by swedex: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Frm todae I dy drop wuna sim card 4 wuna... shocked
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! Its so unfair, but the reason companies do this is because they believe that the reason you /people buy their products is because celebrities endorse their product.

And when a customer buys the product they (customers) believe that the are closer to the celebrities or they are using the same product as the celebrity depending on the celebrity, its all a mind game. Most of the time this celebrities doesn't even use these companies product. They see it as a job. Thus why companies reward celebrities instead of loyal customer like you.

Yeah I understand the whole thingy. It's quite unfortunate that here you're exorbitantly rewarded for just being a celebrity and mercilessly charged as a loyal customer.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by aluko360(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
coolhumble:
And the rich.keep getting richer and the poor who buys airtime/ data?

The poor who buys the airtime/data still dey hustle BRT.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by omololla(f): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congratz... They deserve it
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by dzeros(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
;DTo those that have much, more shall be given. Bible no the lie
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by lebete3000: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
wapmingle:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OEiQRipJgn0/VhZc_CuBnKI/AAAAAAAG5WU/wOBS5uTFvB4/s1600/0.png[/img]

Only just returning from their US Tour, the Okoye Brothers arrived to luxurious gifts. Glo has gifted their long term ambassadors, Peter & Paul Okoye with expensive cars. Peter was gifted with a 2015 G Wagon while Paul was gifted with a 2015 Range Rover.

Peter Okoye wrote:

''Just back from our successful #USTOUR and now these! thanks to @globacomlimited for the gifts. Proud ambassadors #Gwagon2015 #RangeRover2015 Cc @judeengees #BrandAmbassador''

https://instagram.com/p/8kyu7LSsDq/?taken-by=peterpsquare

While we're busy burning credit to win false cars...dem dey dash these ones motor...ds life sef.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by bigerboy200: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
Hard work pay.
Hard work + God's favour pays... so many hard working people out there but still live in abject poverty...
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
tongue You forgot that SLOT Igbo owned gave d banj porsche
saxywale:

And the yoruba man(Adenuga) gives them peanuts out of his immense wealth grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Jaiyekay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hit Like if u believe u are next on the line #BlessedAndHighlyFavoured #GodsGotWe
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bastard company and management...Yet they won't pay staff well and keep using some on crazy contract without growth.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am a big fan of psquare but y r all dx big companies doing dx de shld at least empower the people hu kant even feed demselves or the less previledge...
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
aluko360:

The poor who buys the airtime/data still dey hustle BRT.

Irony!
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
wapmingle:
Glo has gifted their long term ambassadors, Peter & Paul Okoye with expensive cars. Peter was gifted with a 2015 G Wagon while Paul was gifted with a 2015 Range Rover.
As much as I appreciate the fact that an organisation is at liberty to spend her cash the way she deems fit, I must question the economic validation of celebrity endorsement in telecommunications especially that of Glo Mobile.

I am yet to understand how endorsement from a celebrity could boost the revenue of a telecom operator. I am inclined to vouch that no user has ever bought, say, a Glo line, simply because Peter or Paul is a Glo ambassador.

I strongly believe that factors such as Coverage, Cost, Service Delivery, Freebies, On-net And Off-net Considerations are millions of times more important than any endorsement from a celebrity. For example, if a telecom operator offered cheaper and reliable data plans, such a telecom would attract larger users.

I believe celebrity endorsement works, but not in the telecommunication sector; it could work in the fashion, food/drinks and gadgets industries on account of fan, snob and bandwagon effects.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
This reminds me of a saying ''even he dat has little it dat little will be taken 4rm him and given to him dat has more cos fails to make use of it/talent.''

All I can Congrats to the boys they have truely excelled in their field hence they can't even be ignored. I enjoy their music

#Explore ur talent and be deligent and it will make away for u! Cheers

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by hensben(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
sonnie10:

"Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country" J. F. Kennedy. This is patriotism.
wetin Kennedy quote for US citizen unto say their government don provide basic amenities like good road,security, low cost of living, infrastructures, stable electricity, clean water and good health care na una carry come dey quote for Naija citizen wey politicians/government don fail to provide wetin I mention above as a result of looting. Smh.
Last time this politicians foot soldiers started singing this sermon of 'look what you can do for your country' just to divert the attention of the citizen it resulted to yahoo yahoo, drug trafficking, kidnapping, et al amongst youth.
What I'm saying is that, as a politician, you only say this to the people when you've played your part just like Kennedy and past US leaders had done for their country.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by zudozz: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
I tot I saw something like this last yr abi them give them another 1?
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by prettyblack: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Give back to the society and hep the poor instead of showing off
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by inspbado(m): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2015
That's why I love etisalat, they don't waste money anyhow on celebrities who are their ambassadors. Rather they treat their customers right; they give the customers lots of freebies, their network and signal is excellent and their customer service is second to none. Just imagine this yeye Glo Wey dey buy cars and give money anyhow to a few people o! Dem no dey pay their staff correct money. Naso one time like that dem com my papa house for ikorodu say Dem wan site their mast dia, my family don dey happy say Dem go lease the land for one kian better money and mesef don dey reason how I go take part of the money further my education sef smiley when the useless company call one ridiculous amount of money eh (like 2m for 10years o, in a built up area for ikorodu, Lagos o!) my whole family just curse them pursue them comot! Lol. The thing is eh, the company is fond of exploiting its customers, without giving back to them, and in turn en riches its few celebrities ambassadors, as if those guys can in any way really influence any Nigerian to go for their products. What most of these companies don't realise is that the average Nigerian considers factors such as price, affordability, durability, mass appeal, freebies(very important wink etc in buying a product, and not because one celeb has endorsed the product or company, because Nigerians don't really idolise celebrities like the white folks do in their climes.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by cresta11: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Glo no get. Sense...
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 1:25am On Oct 09, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Glo no get. Sense...
cos them no dash u
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by modnd3(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Beautiful Job P'Square!

I Know people who are making a killing online
without being a celeb!

You can start Your Own Thing Today!
http://goodmoneybank.com/?p=8
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by alphaomega(m): 2:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Keneking:
Great---Igbos are doing very well shocked

Igbo Kwenu-------------------Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

oga ade...dey there dey shout igbo kwenu....I sure say dier age combine no reach urs.

#runsouttathread grin grin
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Mykoj(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Niyinficient lamentation of anoda painEd subscriberpost=38784448:
Wat value has dis added to d live of an ordinary glo subscriber? Liquidate dis cars and send as credit to ur faithful users!
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by hardeyjosh(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2015
We worked hard before we could bought a recharge card #E no easy oo#my brothers n sisters kip recharging,then u get ur own reward on borrowing airtime credit.#Nah ur hand work#God blessing no go pass u by.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Oloribuku sombori...instead make dem enrich their loyal subscribers... Dem dey enrich celebrities wey no need their money. The bible was right after all. "We will take from the poor to enrich those who already have. #paraphrased.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
pbs4real:
cos them no dash u
I no even want sef
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gwangon indeed
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
God deh sha.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by abmuzo: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Work hard at what you do and every other thing shall be added unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.