Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape (27106 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmalexabl:

Yorubas are condemning rape and yet its on the increase in ur land.,.,

At this rate.,RAPE is soon gonna be a NORM/CULTURE in ur YORUBAland.

Mr man shut-up and keep quiet if you've got nothing to say..... Its people like you that will always make Igbos to be seen in a different way.... U should be disowned by IGBOs for making such comment. I have a lot of Igbos as friends and none will spill such out because they are true son of the land. But u its obvious u are not an igbo guy.... Rubbish!!!!
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Islie:
A young man has blamed his manhood for leading him to rape: so he cut it off.

http://pulse.ng/gist/stupidity-man-cuts-own-penis-after-being-accused-of-rape-id4241591.html

I just came to check his name of location of the event.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by hope4nigeria(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure shocked shocked.
seconded
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by stylezee(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
.lol..nobody will touch him or beat him for rape..."err1 would be like [the guy don cut his own manhood watin we fit do am wey pass DAT kind punishment.cheya!.make we leave am jare.poor guy]…if nat eh dem for nack nack am……dat guy get sense die..sharp guy....hahahaha
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by otiigba1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
I suspect mental illness, most nigerians are mentally ill anyway, it has been proven
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by emmalexabl(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tbliss12:

Mr man shut-up and keep quiet if you've got nothing to say..... Its people like you that will always make Igbos to be seen in a different way.... U should be disowned by IGBOs for making such comment. I have a lot of Igbos as friends and none will spill such out because they are true son of the land. But u its obvious u are not an igbo guy.... Rubbish!!!!

TOTOBLISS 12

I KNOW YOU ARE AN NGBATTI.,

SO.,IT S VERY VERY LIKELY YOU ARE ALSO A RAPIST.

SO I ADVICE YOU DO SAME.,BUT MAKE IT SLOWLY.....ANU NCHI !!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by AnanseK(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
zinachidi:
the bible says, if u know ur eye would lead u to sin, u remove it, cos it is better to go to heaven blind, that to go to hell with ur eyes.
Likewise if ur d1ck would lead u to rape, u cut it off, cos its better to be a free man without a d1ck, than to spend ur whole life in kirikiri/kuje with ur d1ck..
He did well....

A good Christian.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmalexabl:

TOTOBLISS 12

I KNOW YOU ARE AN NGBATTI.,

SO.,IT S VERY VERY LIKELY YOU ARE ALSO A RAPIST.

SO I ADVICE YOU DO SAME.,BUT MAKE IT SLOWLY.....ANU NCHI !!

The best I will do now is just to ignore you but atleast I already told you the fact.....
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dats wat u like 2 see..abi?
nikkiking:
Pishure shocked shocked.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by cytellProperty: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na their way nah.
gozmok1:
APC supporters ARE EVIL haileRS

quote me every where
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by onos1979(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
he is possessed.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by j4sure(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Islie:
A young man has blamed his manhood for leading him to rape: so he cut it off.

http://pulse.ng/gist/stupidity-man-cuts-own-penis-after-being-accused-of-rape-id4241591.html

heyah thats not the solution bro. You took the wrong step.You should have gone for Deliverance that settles it.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Visocrate(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sango and other goddess are at work visit the nearby church to be delivered the mumu go comot abi na cut his emem wetin you wan take born pikin now chai Sango why na?
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by ElFenomeno1: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fair enough! cheesy
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by OlayinkaM1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
@least, the spirit go leave am alone sad
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by hob(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Judgement passed on himself
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
He should cut off his fingers. Cos he can still finger rape

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by sangga(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Republlican:
This sounds like demon possession

Its not normal. www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
ok,what do you wants him to do.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by sleek82(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well, since he has done the needful himself, 'go and sin no more!'
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Owliver:
Ewedu people and rape are like gas cylinder and gas.
I condemn rape in the strongest terms...please join me... Don't tribalise rape
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why do rapists always blame evil spirits for raping someone like, accept your sense of entitlement and dominance led to that alongside sexual behavioural disorders.
Evil spirit or not, you've forever inflicted physical emotional and psychological harm on the victim without the exemption of the social stigma and ostracism the person has to face.
Jungle justice or cut off manhood wouldn't serve as deterrent to future offenders.
Strict laws and punishment need to be passed against convicted rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by gog4life(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmalexabl:
Job well done bro and all other rapists deserve same...

But wait a minute oooo...,

WHY IS IT ALWAYS YORUBA AND RAPE ??

TO BE FRANK.,I ALREADY KNEW ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER YORUBA EVEN BEFORE I OPENED THE THREAD.

......ya because IBO's de use money buy dia own, while Hausa's are IMMUNE to child abuse
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by FreshOhio: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
This nicca so gangsta... Shiiii, he makes real gangstas look like pusies... Shiiii.

I mean this is meaner than shooting ones self in the head
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Owliver(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
angels09:

I condemn rape in the strongest terms...please join me... Don't tribalise rape
ok
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by GillaJ: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
gozmok1:
APC supporters ARE EVIL haileRS

quote me every where
Are u ok??,wht does wht u say hv 2do wit wht ws posted??
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by 6fit(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Better for him

But I pity him... That spirit bad shaaa

I pity him too...but he shuld have just go to a ritualist to sell off d joystick so dat he can use d cash to better his life while his Joystick remain sleeping for life.
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Mike008(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
What a reprieve that was. Eyaaa
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
The things Nigerians do have left even the devil dumbfounded. grin
Re: Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape by TimShiBuyvcc: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Have him take his limp joystick and smack himself with it. Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Ibeshe Community Nabs Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / FSARS Bashed Old Man's Car In Port-Harcourt, Ran Away / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.