Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Does This Happen To You Too? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does This Happen To You Too? (1004 Views)

This Will Happen To Some People After Christmas Party / Bsb Question Of The Day; Why Does This First Slice Exists??? / Did This Happen In Your Family (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Happen To You Too? by dominique(f): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
can anybody provide any explaination for this (i dont know if it happens to you too undecided). . .

if you eat a very heavy meal at night before you sleep, you wake up with hunger pangs in the morning,  and if you eat a light meal in the evening and sleep hours later, you wake up not so hungry. is it not supposed to be reverse .
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by mohawkchic(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
~ cheesy ~ No Explanation why it happens but yeah it does happen to me. . . Especially when i've pigged out!! The Morning after always baffle me . . . never bovvered to find out why tho . . Too busy scouting for food to get rid of that Rumble in my Tummy! grin~
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by SeanT21(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
never!!
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by iice(f): 4:11am On Apr 24, 2009
Dunno either undecided Doesnt happen to me all the time though
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by Epi: 6:07am On Apr 24, 2009
Yep, soooo true
dominique:

can anybody provide any explaination for this (i dont know if it happens to you too undecided). . .

if you eat a very heavy meal at night before you sleep, you wake up with hunger pangs in the morning, and if you eat a light meal in the evening and sleep hours later, you wake up not so hungry. is it not supposed to be reverse .

Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by dominique(f): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2009
i'm sure there's a logical explaination somewhere, but there's an important lesson to be learnt though. . . . . DONT EAT TOO MUCH BEFORE YOU SLEEP cheesy cheesy wink!!!
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by dae(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2009
dominique:

if you eat a very heavy meal at night before you sleep, you wake up with hunger pangs in the morning, and if you eat a light meal in the evening and sleep hours later, you wake up not so hungry. is it not supposed to be reverse .

Ohhh yeah!! as in the morning hunger will be EXTREME !! i am so so curious to know why!!!!
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by Amy84(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2009
It happens to everyone. this is because you over worked ur enzymes. The bacterias stayed up all night trying to digest ur food, and they end up over digesting and using up ur whole energy that u wake feeling so hungry.
Thats why it is always advised that u eat light in the evenings.
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2009
Havent experienced this before oo. . .i try as much as possible to stay away from heavy meals at night!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by sparta(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
Happens to me a lot too, duuno why either. Hear a lot of pips say the same thing1
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by dominique(f): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2009
Amy84:

It happens to everyone. this is because you over worked ur enzymes. The bacterias stayed up all night trying to digest ur food, and they end up over digesting and using up ur whole energy that u wake feeling so hungry.
Thats why it is always advised that u eat light in the evenings.

that's a good explanation, i knew digestive enzymes are responsible directly or indirectly for the "condition". most of these enzymes are acidic in nature, so when the system releases too much of them, they totally break consume the food
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by pinkylady1(f): 2:02pm On May 13, 2009
yeah that's true, it happenns to also
Re: Does This Happen To You Too? by mamag3: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
Sometimes it occurs

(1) (Reply)

Any Food/fruit You Won't Dare Taste ! / Laboratory Made Meat Is Coming Soon!! / Baby Food:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.