Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (74961 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by femi4: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
arolexwalex1:
eyeanma still remain successful as a player than oliseh.. I stand to be corrected though

Oliseh had better career

Won league in three major leagues in Europe
Won Olympic and Nations cup
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Lilimax(f): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Koolking:
Nigerians and their 'na only me' attitude. Enyeama's action reeked of pride. If he had the national interest at heart, he should have managed the situation well. He should have accepted his coach's decision and help Musa (as the new captain) build the team as one of the most experienced players. Why do we have coaches? Their decisions are final in a club (while the fans want results).

He was given captaincy because the coach then saw something in him. Oliseh also saw something in Musa and thought him more deserving of captainship.

Leadership is not about doing the popular thing, but doing the right thing. Methinks, Enyeama left his house with his mind made up that, "If the coach queried me on my lateness to camp, I would walk away, afterall, Nigeria cannot do without me". Any man is replaceable. If you can't respect the terms of a group, then you are not worthy to be there.

Enyeama saw himself too big to be led by Musa (that's how I see it). Nigerians should learn to leave their 'larger than life attitude' within the four walls of their family. Outside your family, there are over millions and one Nigerians that can replace you.

Are we saying, with over 170Million Nigerians, we only have Enyeama to the rescue? I am sad if this tenable.

Let stop heating up the issue. The polity has already been polarised between Oliseh and Enyeama. My humble commentary

Long live Nigeria!
Long live the world!!
Bro, you made some salient points here.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by infohenry(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

do you know the definition of legend

Yes, Enyeama is worthy of praise but a legend it is just too far
Yes the mosted capped nigeria player in the national team living or dead is a legend.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
K
rudebouy:

Am not looking for a wife. When am ready to marry I'd def meet a nice, and smart lady.

On the contrary, 90% of the women I've met have been nice to me. Maybe u shd change ur mentality so u can start attracting nice and intelligent girls.

I cd also give u tips dat will help u too, in case u rily dont know how. Cos I meet such girls most of the time.
The only thing that matters is Location. I know that. Not even mentality like you said. Perhaps you have a plethora of good ladies where you stay. Your mentality cannot change people.

Did you say you have tips on how to find a woman. Eat mayonnaise with it. When you have sure tips on how to become a billionaire(in US dollars), i'll look the hell out for you.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
Now that's a wife that knows from where her honey flows.

Or for Ohanaeze, MASSOBS, Asari Dokuboshi, and PEJ.
Must you always display your imbecility?
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by omozu1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice one he has done well for this country and he need to be celebrated and not treated like our past sport men and women.

And to our new coach, please learn to respect our heros i mean those that have brought us joy even when they are in pains.
God bless nogeria.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by teeboila(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
laurel03:
Oliseh no do well at all for ds one.... anytime they beat super chicken now... I trust 9ja people dey will always complain and condemn Oliseh dt dey lost because enyeama not there... #EnyeamaWeloveU
not every defeat but evey goal the super eagles conceeds takes Oliseh nearer to the exit door
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by olajorn(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama We love you...Leave Oliseh Alone...even keshi that won AFCON was sacked
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Ilekeh(f): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
jcmaiah:

Must you always display your imbecility?

It's too early in the morning to have my boot shined.

Waka grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by femi4: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
Coming from a vitous woman, commendable!

But for the legend part I believe she is blowing that trumpet too much grin
He remains Nigeria best goalkeeper ever

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
infohenry:
Yes the mosted capped nigeria player in the national team living or dead is a legend.

grin me sef na legend
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
femi4:
He remains Nigeria best goalkeeper ever

Me sef wan keep goal for nigeria grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
who no no that kind of style, begging for likes indirectly.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by jieta: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
lol
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by femi4: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

Me sef wan keep goal for nigeria grin
No be by rhyme

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Acidosis:
Enyeama didn't offer a FREE service for the country.

We have so many civil servants out there sweating without reasonable pay.

Enough of the noise. If there is no one else to pick up his role, Oliseh should advertise and declare his position vacant. I bet over 100,000 willing Nigerians will apply.

Can PSquare get angry at his fans and say he's no longer singing? Our super-super eagles should stop expecting everyone to kiss their feet just because they believe they offer a "service" for the country. Enyeama is still richer than over 75% of civil servants in Nigeria. He has lost NOTHING.

u went off point when u compared sportsman with a civil servant.. Lols even worse when u used the psquare analogy ... dude u funny

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
i feel her pain angry

You lie grin
How can you say you felt same pain she felt,is your boi friend(s) a footballer¿ grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
femi4:
No be by rhyme

Na by talk talk abi grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by MrIyke222(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gbam!!! ure d tru daughter of ur mother. Words from a great wife....

But I wish its not true... Enyeama deservs a better and lagendry ending of both d captainship nd one of d super eagles heroes.

We still need him!
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sweetyie:
Example of a good wife

So mere words makes a woman a good wife ¿

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by adedayourt(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
kemlily:
fair enough grin

yes
d babe is really fair enof

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by homirefacuny(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

You didn't beg but you advertise pass MTN....

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by ledaman: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wonderful writeup from a wonderful woman.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by aspirebig: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good write up.

Her maturity and diplomacy is commendable.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by cathodekazim: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin I blame buhari for this Barcanista be like ....
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by omozu1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lilimax:
Bro, you made some salient points here.
He made no point my dear. As from now on we should start to treat our heros with respect have you ever ask yourself about our past sport men and women those that brough us so much joy i mean like those players that won the first under 17 world cup where are they? Some of us can't even rember there names, you see that is the reason why many nigerians are running away to play for other countries and no other nationals want to play or run for us even those live here in nigeria with us.
Please help me tell others and the new coach to always treat our heros with respect infact we should celebrate them always as it is done in other counties
God bless nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by lekelee4real: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Your So call Mumu wife is misleading you, Woman rapah
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by opribo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
tpiander:

where is his family from?

He married a foreigner so he is not fully committed to Naija
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by donJ2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
Coming from a vitous woman, commendable!

But for the legend part I believe she is blowing that trumpet too much grin

The dude is a legend so far this country and football is Concerned quote me anywhere anyday...

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by JuicyStar: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
morereb10:
Vincent Enyeama's wife Promise took to instagram to speak on her man quitting the national team.

"Yes! You did well! Hold your head up high my love! I'm so proud of you and your dedicated service to your fatherland for 13 good years. I have witnessed your passion and commitment firsthand.

You spent sleepless nights just to analyze every goal you conceded, even if there was nothing you could do to save them. You played through injuries, pains and fatigue. You took the bullets of unjust criticisms, biased and false reporting/information, just to let peace reign.

You missed important family moments to honor national call-ups. Thank God for the opportunity/privilege to serve the nation. Thank God for the strength/skill to carry out your duties. Thank God for all the memories (good and bad). You leave as a hero. You bow out as a legend. Our children, grandchildren and future generations will hear and speak of your great deeds. God bless you my husband. God bless Nigeria."
she wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/8k5Q7IA1o-/

Brothers in the house, it pays to marry better wife ooh. See as this woman just make sense scatter. I was thinking like some other celebrity's wives she for don abuse Oliseh and the entire nigeria. I'm sure a part of her is angry about the way her husband was treated but she still showed respect for her country. Indeed your husband is a hero and u are a good Wife. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by tunesoft(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
To me...we all have issues daily....and we learn to deal with it...the ultimate man that rises above all is the one that puts aside his differences and grudges for a greater good. I sincerely respect and appreciate V. Enyeama for is inputs so far in Nigeria. But the truth must be said he didn't rise above this...he bowed out wrongly...Oliseh might and could be at fault but he to us as Nigerians as of Now is more of a legend than Oliseh. and he should take note....some of us Nigerians are even more patriotic than he his....well,he gave up on the eagles at the wrong time.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by tk4rd: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
"...You spent sleepless nights just to analyze every goal you conceded, even if there was nothing you could do to save them..."
This part got my soul.. I need people like that in my life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.