Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,334 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. (4122 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
hello house. i am a regular member of this forum so i have to create this new account cos i am about to seek your advice on the issue that concerns ME.

i have been dating this guy for a while now and throughout this time i never got pregnant. though, i always use the calendar formula to calculate my safe period.
there was a day he brought up the subject of me not getting pregnant since we ve been dating and even though i told him i have been careful he wasn't convinced. i was also doubting myself cos he was telling me he had impregnated a girl a long time ago before we met.
after this reason, i decided to go for every fertility test known to us here in our country just to know my status. (my conclusion before seeing the result was that if i am to have any problem, i will leave him not leaving him to be a burden to another man or staying with him and watch him impregnate a lady after our marriage.) fortunately for me the results of all the test shows i am perfect infact my immune system is so strong that it can fight some infection and diseases by itself without the aid of drugs.
the doctor advice he should come for test, he was so convince he is okay that i have to beg him for days. he accepted and the result shows he has a low sperm count. i went to collect the result for him. there is cure but he is not convince he has the problem.

now i am okay but he is not. i can't leave him cos of this. but my problem is, he is not ready to take drugs and he is not even ready to go to another hospital for test to confirm since he didn't trust my own doctor.
he is a wonderful man, if i am to leave him cos of this problem and i marry another man what if that man maltreat me( am not praying for such but i have to think of both negative and positive impact) but what if after marrying the other man i find out he is irresponsible?

and should children be the only reason for marriage? there is solution if he will just accept.

i don't know what to do.

mature minds please
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
How you take count the sperm in the first place
Why not meet a doctor
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by delishpot: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ehn, stay with him and endure na. He doesnt want to get treatment and you dont want to leave him. Wetin you want us to talk? Force feed him Agbo as naija moms force feed kids ogi?
Stay and pray that he has a change of heart. If he still doesnt then endure since you cant leave.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
How you take count the sperm in the first place

Why not meet a doctor
did you read the post at all? cos if you did you will read where i said he went for test and the doctor confirmed it.
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
But u said tat he told u he impregnated a lady before u met him...did u ever asked him where is his baby momma and his baby now?
If he has proof, then u shudnt worry too much..coz if u will be blessed to get pregnant one day then tats a miracle ...
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sounds like you know all the answers to me. As for the question about children, only you can answer that. Do you want children?

I believe they say there are natural ways to increase a man's sperm count eg. certain foods. If he refuses to take drugs then look into natural remedies & cook for him the things that'll boost his "boys".
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
did you read the post at all? cos if you did you will read where i said he went for test and the doctor confirmed it.

Noted....... Den use dietary supplements to boost it again. Place him under certain diets, he will replenish his normal sperm cells I believe

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Noted....... Den use dietary supplements to boost it again. Place him under certain diets, he will replenish his normal sperm cells I believe
you are telling me there is hope, right? thank you
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
you are telling me there is hope, right? thank you

Obviously...... There are millions of sperm cells in the man's body...... Just certain diets will solve the problem... No need to panic. Or should I tell you exactly what to do or give him
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Obviously...... There are millions of sperm cells in the man's body...... Just certain diets will solve the problem... No need to panic. Or should I tell you exactly what to do or give him
if you can do that i will appreciate. though i will have to confirm anything you prescribe with my doctor.
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
if you can do that i will appreciate. though i will have to confirm anything you prescribe with my doctor.

Sure, you need to confirm first because I'm not a doctor.... It's just what I know. But trust me eeeh if he eats

Goji berries
Bananas
Chocolate (Black)
Asparagus
Walnuts
Garlic
Pumpkin seeds
And Oysters.......

He will turn to a sperm supplier

Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by Bekwarra(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please wait while your transaction is processing.

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Sure, you need to confirm first because I'm not a doctor.... It's just what I know. But trust me eeeh if he eats

Goji berries
Bananas
Chocolate (Black)
Asparagus
Walnuts
Garlic
Pumpkin seeds
And Oysters.......

He will turn to a sperm supplier

grin @sperm supplier. how did you know? are you talking from experience or you witness such thing.
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
grin @sperm supplier. how did you know? are you talking from experience or you witness such thing.

Lol, trust me..... It works, there are testimonies.

Didn't say you should gather all once and feed him ooo, if not you just turn him to "Nebuchadnezzar" **joking
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol, trust me..... It works, there are testimonies.

Didn't say you should gather all once and feed him ooo, if not you just turn him to "Nebuchadnezzar" **joking
cheesy thanks
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
cheesy thanks
Thank me Later...... Start with groundnuts and banana weh dey easy to get
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by yomi007k(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
But u said tat he told u he impregnated a lady before u met him...did u ever asked him where is his baby momma and his baby now?
If he has proof, then u shudnt worry too much..coz if u will be blessed to get pregnant one day then tats a miracle ...
Babe, forget abt d past history of him impregnating someone.

Sperm count can reduce over time

SOLUTION
All d guy needs to do now is use some drugs and do some lifestyle modificatio,
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thank me Later...... Start with groundnuts and banana weh dey easy to get
if i can get everything in Nigeria then i will start working on it ASAP
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
if i can get everything in Nigeria then i will start working on it ASAP

It is littered everywhere..... Nothing there is strange
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
symptoms of low sperm count!
Low sex drive, Discomfort in the testicle area,inability to conceieve a child

Natural remedy
Ingerdients : guava leaves, carrot,cucumber
Preparation: squeeze. Fresh guava leaves daily with water.
Dosage : drink a glass once daily for 3days .on the. 4th day eat plenty of carrots nd cucumber

Another alternative to low sperm count is to apply a home remedy sperm booster.
Ingredients: soya beans,groundnut,pap,roasted plantain carrots
Preparation: Grind soya beans with groundnuts nd add pap to It..Eat roasted plantain after meal also carrots
Thank me later grin
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
symptoms of low sperm count!
Low sex drive, Discomfort in the testicle area ,inability to conceieve a child

Natural remedy
Ingerdients : guava leaves, carrot,cucumber
Preparation: squeeze. Fresh guava leaves daily with water.
Dosage : drink a glass once daily for 3days .on the. 4th day eat plenty of carrots nd cucumber

Another alternative to low sperm count is to apply a home remedy sperm booster.
Ingredients: soya beans,groundnut,pap,roasted plantain carrots
Preparation: Grind soya beans with groundnuts nd add pap to. It..Eat roasted plantain after meal also carrots
thanks
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

It is littered everywhere..... Nothing there is strange
desperate smiley
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by benedictnsi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
desperate smiley
Kinda
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by osesology(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Please wait while your transaction is processing.

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
You here again? hia!
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by osesology(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's like you don't know how to cry. Cry in the morning, cry in the afternoon, cry before you sleep. Do this for three days and he will definately listen to you. No man is immune to women's tears. thank me later
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by fullstreets: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
I no be catholic but I have a strong urge to insult ur papa for thinking d convent is an option for barren women. But m in a gud mood so I won't.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
fullstreets:
I no be catholic but I have a strong urge to insult ur papa for thinking d convent is an option for barren women. But m in a gud mood so I won't.
you are an i.diot if that is how you always have urge to insult people father am sure you do that to your dad sometimes. And where is it written in the writeup that my dad advice I go to the convent? If you need someone to read and interpret for you kindly ask not opening your mouth like untrained premature.
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by fullstreets: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
nairalander10:
you are an i.diot if that is how you always have urge to insult people father am sure you do that to your dad sometimes. And where is it written in the writeup that my dad advice I go to the convent? If you need someone to read and interpret for you kindly ask not opening your mouth like untrained premature.
ANALYSIS
1. I did not insult ur papa
2. I did not open my mouth, I typed.
QUESTION
1. What is " untrained premature"?
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by NinaNigeria(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Maybe God just does nt want u to have kids outside marriage. U wud b suprised. Maybe de day u r in de correct situation to have babies, u wil have plenty. Anyway no need to give up, try to b patient wit him until he accepts his problem. Its yo duty. Once he has had time to deal wit dis, support and persuade him to get medical assistance, coz dis is realy a small problem deary
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Maybe God just does nt want u to have kids outside marriage. U wud b suprised. Maybe de day u r in de correct situation to have babies, u wil have plenty. Anyway no need to give up, try to b patient wit him until he accepts his problem. Its yo duty. Once he has had time to deal wit dis, support and persuade him to get medical assistance, coz dis is realy a small problem deary
thanks love
Re: Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. by nairalander10: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
osesology:
It's like you don't know how to cry. Cry in the morning, cry in the afternoon, cry before you sleep. Do this for three days and he will definately listen to you. No man is immune to women's tears. thank me later
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes / Why Do Statues Always Have Small joysticks? / Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.