Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife (38592 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Hawlahscho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by tolexy007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
wink
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by clefstone(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ayamatanga people
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Ebenezerk2: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
I love this family, it is good to serve God with all your heart, it is highly rewarding, more years of anniversary if Jesus tarries

1 Like

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by sammade: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow!
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Btruth: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Happy independent, oh! Sorry. I mean happy anniversary. Poor me. undecided
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
They look happy.

Me likey...
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by deeprof123: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cool
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by menshealth1234: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmmmn

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Godsate: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Okobaba1:
A great Man of God!! May God's blessings never leave ur house!!

Amen and Amen
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Ucbiu(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
NYC ONE MY PLAY FINISH

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Gondonu: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Ayamatanga! LMFAO. Congrats to them. I wish them a very long happy married life.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen and Reverend Chris Okotie as well as Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA should model themselves after this lovely couple.

I await anybody who wants to diss me because I dissed their pastor who obviously needs dissing!. tongue
You are on point dear especially with that COZA pastor.Bleep that their touch not my anointed slogan. grin
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
NAOT A MARRIAGE PERSON, BUT THIS COUPLE MAKE ME WANT TO GET MARRIED
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Rapture4real(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congrats to the lovely family. You have been national prophets thru gospel drama for years. More grace
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by ebenice(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
congratulations
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by j4sure(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
klem93:
Gospel leading father and mother in gospel movies, Mr and Mrs Mike and Gloria Bamiloye celebrate 27years of marriage with a major throwback of the wife during engagement. The family has been blessed so far with 3 children succeeding after them. Two male which are into Acting and Music simultaneously and a female.
http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photo-mr-and-mrs-mike-and-gloria.html

More productive years oooooooooooooooo ijn
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by hensben(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
I love this couple with sincerity.

1 Like

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Excellentmind: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
What can I say, if not happy marriage anniversary to the legends of inspirational movies. God bless you.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by queebeediva(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oh I remember mount Zion movie great indeed and may God bless them richly. Oh how times fly chai I don old oooo!
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by dmz1: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
she is even more lovely and beautiful now than when she first got married.
Godwin!
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Davidddon(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why is it that after all the mount Zion films or movies being watch. Many re still treading the path of destruction. I wish all individuals are following the way and that way comes thru Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by MARKone(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congrates to them, the wife is really aging well, she is pretty likewise the husband.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congratulations to you sir and ma
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by niggi4life(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Agbara Nla....... That movie made me know that there are some forces (spiritually ) wanting your down fall
But by God's grace we still here men!!!
I wish the couple happy wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
klem93:
Gospel leading father and mother in gospel movies, Mr and Mrs Mike and Gloria Bamiloye celebrate 27years of marriage with a major throwback of the wife during engagement. The family has been blessed so far with 3 children succeeding after them. Two male which are into Acting and Music simultaneously and a female.
http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photo-mr-and-mrs-mike-and-gloria.html

See how the wife blossomed over the years

Many more married years to them. kiss
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by femi4: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
B4 now, I didn't know this woman was his wife.
how old are you?
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by femi4: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Davidddon:
Why is it that after all the mount Zion films or movies being watch. Many re still treading the path of destruction. I wish all individuals are following the way and that way comes thru Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith.
A man looks at the mirror and the next minutes forget what his face looks like
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by ogalee04(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
walanter:
What really going ....on
see question? Na drama
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by haskeem: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Remember those days when you stay glued to your TV watching "AGBARA NLA" remember Mike Bamiloye (Isawuru) consulting "ARO META" a be yin gban gun gban gun.

1 Like

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Iyoma2(f): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congrats to the Mount Zion film producers, wish u many fruitful years ahead. I love watching Ultimate Power.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Regenerated: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wonderful couple and celebrity to emulate, not the kinds that get married today and get divorced tomorrow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.