Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife (38560 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
God has blessed them beyond their expectations.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by swezenberg(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
So we can have people that will not be attacked on Nairaland. Good virtues really pay. Congrats Role Model
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by bextie: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
God continue to bless your family, HML!!!
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
God bless you sir.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Wealthy15(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Happy married anniversary to my most respected couple in the Christian television ministry;may the Almighty God continue to bless their union and also keep them till Christ come.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Emrixx(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am so much in love with this family God bless their home
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by xtervaganza(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
dominique:
HWA to them, wishing them many more decades of marital bliss. One of their sons is a very talented graphic artist. I saw some of his works on Facebook, very nice stuff.
na everything u ppl don abbreviate finish

Which one is Hwa again undecided
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Beyhiodie(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
kemlily:
more fruitful years ahead
Amen o.k. Thank you my sister. You will also be celebrated ijn.

1 Like

Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by flokii: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
mama took protein shake.. grin
happy for them... 27yrs no be beans o
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by montezz(f): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
their success story inspires me. she toiled wih him through the stormy weathers. when he had nothing,she stood by him. she saw beyond d single room apartment,a table and chair,with few clothes hanging on his rack...she'd believed he's destined for greatness. who can find a virtuous woman,for she's worth more dan precious stones...aduro tini nigba iponju. she is a rare gem. a role model to many(me too). wishing dem many more years! happy anniversary!!!!
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by tbaby4u(f): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
U r so on point
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by teekay213(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
congrats!their first child damilola was my roommate in bowen university.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by hyperflex(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lordnath:
Who are they?
No bashing pls cry cos I've checked Google with no results

As u read they r married and thy have been into Gospel films from day 1. Those who know them have actually watched their movies. They had a popular one then (AROUND 1994/5) called AGBARA NLA = ULTIMATE POWER. There you have it
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by Emvin(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
I met Dem at a function in Ibadan few days back... I cudn't just contain my joy... Very luvly and humble couple
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by mzpositive(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
I like dz kissI like dz
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by therapistmrs: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice one.happy wedding anniversary.
therapistmrs..com
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by dominique(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
na everything u ppl don abbreviate finish

Which one is Hwa again undecided

Happy Wedding Anniversary grin
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by alphaomega(m): 2:27am On Oct 09, 2015
teekay213:
congrats!their first child damilola was my roommate in bowen university.

and so? who ask u question? ta n bi e l'ejo?
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by adioolayi(m): 3:43am On Oct 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Ayamatanga! LMFAO. Congrats to them. I wish them a very long happy married life.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen and Reverend Chris Okotie as well as Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA should model themselves after this lovely couple.

I await anybody who wants to diss me because I dissed their pastor who obviously needs dissing!. tongue

Had it been you dissed them on another thing... you for see lot of dissing up, down, left, right and centre from their thousands of followers online....But on this MATTER you are so on point..and No Member fit defend them grin grin grin
May God save us oooooo grin
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by adioolayi(m): 3:45am On Oct 09, 2015
montezz:
their success story inspires me. she toiled wih him through the stormy weathers. when he had nothing,she stood by him. she saw beyond d single room apartment,a table and chair,with few clothes hanging on his rack...she'd believed he's destined for greatness. who can find a virtuous woman,for she's worth more dan precious stones...aduro tini nigba iponju. she is a rare gem. a role model to many(me too). wishing dem many more years! happy anniversary!!!!
thumbs up...you right
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by princely74: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2015
I love this couple! I also enjoy watching their Home Videos, quite educative and inspiring.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by dododawa1: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
As a Muslim guy, growing up watching they films made me feel good.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by isaacbush1987: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by God2man(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Awesome.
Re: The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife by veteran001: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE EXTRA MONEY (UP TO $8 DAILY) FROM JUST SHARING LINKS WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA FRIENDS AND FANS?

DON'T MISS THIS IT'S REAL JUST FOLLOW MY REFERRAL LINK BELOW

http://veteran001.leapref.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.