Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise (32710 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by basille(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by emmanuel596(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tru
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by BABANGBALI: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
all i know is dat congo is now leading Nigeria by 2-0
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by MNDY(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Boys, don't be too much taken over by love, so that when there is breakup, you will not appear like someone bereaved!
---
I directed it at boys because they form a larger percentage of heartbreak victims!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice piece man, buh heart break hurts man, it really does, especially when you love the Person deeply with all your heart !
heartbreak in some cases brings about lesbianism , gay acts, and hatred towards the opposite sex n perverting.
well like I always tell people, don't give up on love.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
The special screening of "He Named Me Malala" in Nigeria is on Sunday, October 11, 2015, at the Silverbird Cinemas, Silverbird Galleria, 133, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos; to celebrate the 2015 United Nations’ International Day of the Girl Child.
The theme of International Day of the Girl Child for 2015 is: <b>The Power of the Adolescent Girl: Vision for 2030.</b>

The director of the film is Davis Guggenheim who is famous for "An Inconvenient Truth", winner of the Academy Award in 2007 for Best Documentary Feature; "It Might Get Loud", a documentary that glimpses into the lives of guitarists Jimmy Page, The Edge, and Jack White; and "Waiting for ′Superman" about the failures of American public education and won Audience Award for Best Documentary at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival.

[size=18pt]CALL TO ACTION: Stand #withMalala: Support the Education of Every Girl in Nigeria[/size]

The screening of “He Named Me Malala” is for the nationwide girls education campaign for the emergency to educate the more than 6 million Nigerian girls out of school and part of the global movement of The Malala Fund to empower girls through secondary school education.
The Malala Fund empowers girls through education.
Inspired by co-founders, Malala and Ziauddin Yousafzai, our aim is to raise girls' voices and ensure every girl has access to a quality secondary education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cug1-eTOVSk

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Very right, I am a living witness
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by metorichmond(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
U so on point OP, I just left a relationship n it seems to me like I just got liberated. The gal's quest for attention n care is ridiculous that I almost lost ma senses. Bros relationship ryt now is a no go area for me, I just pray I have the strength to resist all this abuja gals looking for a young man to devour!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ologogoro:
1. YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR FUTURE
A break up in your relationship can help you focus more on your future, If you’re single for a while after break-up, it will help you to reason more about your future if you can think right

2. YOU REALIZE YOUR FAMILY IS NUMBER ONE
Some guys when in relationship, before they can give their younger ones #1,000, they would have given like #30,000 to their gf. After break up you will hear guys saying ‘’Imagine me, I helped her pay her tuition fee of almost 35k when my Younger sister was in need of just 4k. A break up will help you put your Family First.

3. IT HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP
“Once bitten twice Shy” If a girl break up with you, preparing for the next relationship shouldn’t be hard , You’ll be able to analyze why she break up with you, which will help you not to repeat similar mistake in your next relationship.

4. IT WILL HELP YOU TO HANDLE ANY FUTURE BREAK UP MATURELY
If a girl break up with you for the first time, Oops!! Sorry, I know how it feels, You’ll be so hurt, with time you will get over it , I believe you should be stronger that if you eventually enter into any r/p in the nearest future and the same thing happens, you will be able to handle it better than the first one.

5. YOU REALISE THAT LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH
To the Lover boys out there, If she break up with you simply because your pocket isn’t big enough (You know what I mean), that should tell you that Love is not enough, Go out there, forget about relationship, work hard, be loaded, don’t worry she will later regret her action..

This thread is dedicated to those guys that will have a break in their r/p, it’s the EMBER time, remember some guys are not in your state nor in your country right now, but they’re in contact with your girlfriend because those guys are planning to come home probably for Xmas or New Year . They will stay for weeks , buy gifts for your gf and the rest is history.

I still remain myself 'Ologogoro'

Cc lalasticlala

YOU LEARN HOW TO FORGIVE AND RECONCILE AND END UP MORE IN LOVE THAN BEFORE THE BREAKUP.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by chipzidar(f): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ologogoro:
1. YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR FUTURE
A break up in your relationship can help you focus more on your future, If you’re single for a while after break-up, it will help you to reason more about your future if you can think right

2. YOU REALIZE YOUR FAMILY IS NUMBER ONE
Some guys when in relationship, before they can give their younger ones #1,000, they would have given like #30,000 to their gf. After break up you will hear guys saying ‘’Imagine me, I helped her pay her tuition fee of almost 35k when my Younger sister was in need of just 4k. A break up will help you put your Family First.

3. IT HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP
“Once bitten twice Shy” If a girl break up with you, preparing for the next relationship shouldn’t be hard , You’ll be able to analyze why she break up with you, which will help you not to repeat similar mistake in your next relationship.

4. IT WILL HELP YOU TO HANDLE ANY FUTURE BREAK UP MATURELY
If a girl break up with you for the first time, Oops!! Sorry, I know how it feels, You’ll be so hurt, with time you will get over it , I believe you should be stronger that if you eventually enter into any r/p in the nearest future and the same thing happens, you will be able to handle it better than the first one.

5. YOU REALISE THAT LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH
To the Lover boys out there, If she break up with you simply because your pocket isn’t big enough (You know what I mean), that should tell you that Love is not enough, Go out there, forget about relationship, work hard, be loaded, don’t worry she will later regret her action..

This thread is dedicated to those guys that will have a break in their r/p, it’s the EMBER time, remember some guys are not in your state nor in your country right now, but they’re in contact with your girlfriend because those guys are planning to come home probably for Xmas or New Year . They will stay for weeks , buy gifts for your gf and the rest is history.

I still remain myself 'Ologogoro'

Cc lalasticlala
AND FINALLY YOU REALIZE THAT THE NAIJA GIRL YOU ARE DATING IS A PIECE OF SHIIT undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Ologogoro: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
nawtibownie:
Nice shii from an ologogoro
Ologogoro, yeah, that's me
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is well,ko easy.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by adeleks: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
1000 likes for ur moniker
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by braine(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
True.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by kingsilly(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Say Nada
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
iceberylin:
Not when u broke up with me...
like when ggrin broke up with you tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Juliaann:
OP you are so damm right especially 1,4 and 5

Who relationship don help sef cheesy

Cc@STFUareyouGodtongue
I don show. Oya serve me food
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by smsshola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Juliaann:
OP you are so damm right especially 1,4 and 5

Who relationship don help sef cheesy

Cc@STFUareyouGodtongue

Those whose own end in marriage.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by noblegrex: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
For me,I think you nailed numbers 3,4 and 5.but number 1 and 2 aint working for me.when I'm not mad.how and why won't I prepare or think of my future,any sane man or guy would have that in mind except a boy,and why will any member of my family needed money and I'll prefer to give it to my GF.haaa.I love with my head,eyes and mind wide open not with my Dick.that's why relationship should be meant for matured minds.you LOVE,but be REASONABLE.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by xreal: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:
Classic write up*

Ogogoro well utilized. grin

You just spoke my mind.

ologogoro
Classic indeed.

thumbs up
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by foriz4u(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
True. I'm a better person since my last breakup. I have peace of mind s well as I don't have to worry or border not calling her, she needs dis she needs dat, I wear anything I like, I bath anytime I wish, I don't have to be scared or explain who dis girl and that girl is or who pings me and lastly, I'm free with every girl and have time to spend with friend. Its a free world u knw.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Kingsasian(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
yettybaby112:
Very right, I am a living witness

So ur single now abi? wink

*planning to shoot arrow*

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
It is well,ko easy.

Kini ko easy nibe? undecided
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by webshopNG2: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
true facts

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

You just spoke my mind.

Classic indeed.

thumbs up
wink
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Seculent: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
On point.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by tym92(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Biko, ogogoro man 2 dy reason?
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Kini ko easy nibe? undecided
gbogbo e ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.