Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. (3068 Views)

Employment Opportunity For OND/NCE Holder In Ilorin / Job For Ssce Or Nd Holder / What is the salary structure for ssce holder in NSDC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Do u know any ND or HND holder in accounting who graduated with Upper Crédit? ND holder not more than 24 years old and HND holder not more than 28 years old. There is need for such persons in KPMG urgently. Please contact them asap!. They shd send their CVs to Careers@ng.kpmg.com and the title of the email should be 'AUDIT DELIVERY CENTRE'. Such persons should prepare for a test on 13th October, 2015. Note: the HND holder must have completed NYSC year. Thanks and remember to help people in need.
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bro, thanks for the info, but does it include cover letter? And does one need experience in that capacity?
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2015
u.w ... no sir
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Seamareggae(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Zaikon:
u.w ... no sir
So bsc is not allowed to apply?
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by biggboy(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Zaikon:
Do u know any ND or HND holder in accounting who graduated with Upper Crédit? ND holder not more than 24 years old and HND holder not more than 28 years old. There is need for such persons in KPMG urgently. Please contact them asap!. They shd send their CVs to Careers@ng.kpmg.com and the title of the email should be 'AUDIT DELIVERY CENTRE'. Such persons should prepare for a test on 13th October, 2015. Note: the HND holder must have completed NYSC year. Thanks and remember to help people in need.
Got a reply this morning that application for internship has closed.

1 Share

Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
biggboy:
Got a reply this morning that application for internship has closed.
oh so sorry about that.
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by biggboy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Zaikon:
oh so sorry about that.
I have been invited for aptitude test.

Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
biggboy:
gud May God help you. pray hard nd prepare well bro. I believe its yours.
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Seamareggae:
So bsc is not allowed to apply?
twas stated there
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by biggboy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Zaikon:
Thanks bro... Am I the only one on this? Do you work at KPMG? Any hint as to the aptitude test?
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by obajoey(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls when did u apply? i applied today but na finance i studied, i pray to be called..

biggboy:
Thanks bro... Am I the only one on this? Do you work at KPMG? Any hint as to the aptitude test?
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
I got the mail too yesterday.
But who knows how the test will be like, cos mehn, my calculating skills been shallow since 2012. What arreas one need to briefly consider

Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Zaikon:
Give us an hint bro if u have on what kinda questions to expect. Pls
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
biggboy:
How far, do u have all the requirements?
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by jenyunwojo(f): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Got the invite too, but i have 2 sittings as per waec result! #Sad.
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
jenyunwojo:
Got the invite too, but i have 2 sittings as per waec result! #Sad.
Yeah, it said not more than 2 sittings. So ur good to go
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
ekanDamie:

the only hint is prayer point but I believe it will easy for you.
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by Zaikon(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
ekanDamie:

no sire but am sure it will be easy
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by biggboy(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2015
ekanDamie:
How far, do u have all the requirements?
YES boss.... Where are you?
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
biggboy:
YES boss.... Where are you?
Am in lagos. I have a shortcoming with the first two requirements. Original BC and waec papers. Got destroyed. I wanr to make a move on the waec for tomorow, buh i dont know how it will turn out.
I wish d interview wasnt this close.
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by evergreenbabe: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hey,

I have been informed from a reliable source that the application is closed and shortlisted candidates have been contacted for the test.

Don't bother applying anymore.

Cheers
Re: Do You Knw Hnd Or Nd Holder In Accounting. by ekanDamie: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
It seems no OND made it out of Kpmg's first test for this position.
Requesting for OND holders with ICAN/ACCA certificate, how many of us has that.

Those who went, make una chat with us na. D ICAN has totally droped me now.

(1) (Reply)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / A Job At A Radio/tv Station / Hr/director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.