Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. (1120 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
Here are some unfulfilled prophecies Lies in the bible. . . .why should a book that contains so much lies and falsehood be considered the word of a perfect and all knowing deity?

1. According to Ex 3:8, the Israelites will live in a large land, flowing with milk and honey, and according to 2Sa 7:10, the biblegod said that he will provide a place for them and they will not be disturbed anymore, but as a matter of historical fact Israel (and vicinity) has been a relatively small and mostly barren land, and the Israelites have been continually harassed from all sides up till today.

2. Many verses prophesy that the throne of David will endure forever [/b]and that there will never be a time without a man upon that throne. But in point of historical fact, the Davidic line of kings ended with Zedekiah. 450 yrs. later, the Maccabeans had a brief reign. But for 2000 years, there has been no Davidic king.

3. According to Isa 14:23, Babylon will become a swapland, but that never happened. According to Jer 51:36, Babylon will become totally dry, but that never happened either. According to other verses, Babylon will[b] never
be inhabited by people again and the biblegod said that he will completely cut of Babylon, her name and survivors, but in fact Babylon has been continually inhabited by people since that time. [Note 1Pe 5:13.] It is now part of Iraq.

4. According to Isa 17:1, Damascus will be destroyed, but in fact Damascus is one of the few ancient cities that has never been destroyed. [The fact that so many were destroyed makes prophecies of the future destruction of ancient cities rather unremarkable.] If Isaiah had predicted that Damascus would never be destroyed, then that would have been remarkable.

5. According to Isa 19:5, Eze 30:12, and Zec 10:11, the Nile River will dry up, and according to Eze 29:9-12, Egypt will become desolate for 40 years, with no man or animal passing through it and with all Egyptians dispersed, but as a matter of fact the Nile River has never dried up and in the whole history of Egypt no such calamitous events have ever occurred.

6. According to Isa 19:18, five Egyptian cities will speak the language of Canaan, but linguists and archeologists assure us that no Egyptian cities have ever spoken the language of Canaan.

7. According to Isa 34:9-10, Edom (the land between the Dead Sea and Gulf of Aqaba) will become burning pitch forever: no one will ever pass through it again because It's fire will not be quenched night and day; its smoke will rise forever. From generation to generation. But in truth that has never happened to Edom. People have passed through it for thousands of years up till today.

8. According to Isa 52:1, the uncircumcised and unclean will never enter Jerusalem again, but in fact such people have continually entered Jerusalem for thousands of years.

9. According to Jer 42:17, Jews who choose to live in Egypt will all die and leave no remnant. But history shows that Jews continued to live there for centuries, later establishing a cultural centre at Alexandria.

10. Zep 3:13 prophesied that the remnant of Israel will not sin or lie or be afraid, but in truth they were never so moral nor so fearless.

11.According to Mt 12:40, Christ will be buried for three nights, but he died on a Friday and by Sunday the tomb was said to be empty. Between Friday and Sunday, there are just two nights, not three. The new testament writers have said that Jesus will be crucified, he will die and be resurrected after 3 days according to the scriptures, but up till today no such scripture has been provided by anybody. In fact that prophecy does not exists any where in the Hebrew bible.

11. Many verses prophesy that Christ's second coming will occur soon. Some of them specifically say that it will be within his listeners' lifetime, i.e., before that generation (there with Jesus) passes away or "some of you standing here will not taste death before the see the son of man come and extablish his kingdom" . But in truth more than 19 centuries have elapsed since then and the event still has not occurred. Of all the examples of unfulfilled prophecies, this one strikes me as the one that is clearest and most powerful.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Lady2(f): 2:37am On Apr 24, 2009
Or rather you forgetting that Christ said his Kingdom is not of this world, and that we are not looking for pleasures in this world as things in this world die.

1. According to Ex 3:8, the Israelites will live in a large land, flowing with milk and honey, and according to 2Sa 7:10, the biblegod said that he will provide a place for them and they will not be disturbed anymore, but as a matter of historical fact Israel (and vicinity) has been a relatively small and mostly barren land, and the Israelites have been continually harassed from all sides up till today

Considering that God uses our own understanding or our own descriptions of things to explain things to us. He isn't alking about a physical place on this earth, but is talking about our place in heaven, that is our land. I have mentioned it to you that the Church is the new Israel and it isn't talking about those who are born as Israelites, as they were called something else before being called the israelites. Find out why they are called israelites in the first place.

2. Many verses prophesy that the throne of David will endure forever and that there will never be a time without a man upon that throne. But in point of historical fact, the Davidic line of kings ended with Zedekiah. 450 yrs. later, the Maccabeans had a brief reign. But for 2000 years, there has been no Davidic king.

This is why not just anybody can pick up the Bible and interpret for themselves. The way in which David's kingdom lasts forever is for the messiah to be born of his line. Jesus is that messiah and Jesus is King of David's kingdom, and that is how David's kingdom is forever. Jesus is eternal, but not just that. The Prime minister is still on earth, I already explained that to u in the other thread, the Pope, and as the Church will never be brought down and will never cease to be the Prime minister will always be there and therefore so will the kingdom.

3. According to Isa 14:23, Babylon will become a swapland, but that never happened. According to Jer 51:36, Babylon will become totally dry, but that never happened either. According to other verses, Babylon will never be inhabited by people again and the biblegod said that he will completely cut of Babylon, her name and survivors, but in fact Babylon has been continually inhabited by people since that time. [Note 1Pe 5:13.] It is now part of Iraq.

In 1 Peter Peter was talking about Rome, Babylon became the code name for Rome or the Roman empire or the empires that oppressed the Jewish people. So it isn't talking about a physical place called Babylon, like I said before God is using our own descriptions and the writers own words or codes to convey a message. That is why not everyone can pick up the Bible and read it.
And actually last time I checked Iraqis are not called Babylonians.

4. According to Isa 17:1, Damascus will be destroyed, but in fact Damascus is one of the few ancient cities that has never been destroyed. [The fact that so many were destroyed makes prophecies of the future destruction of ancient cities rather unremarkable.] If Isaiah had predicted that Damascus would never be destroyed, then that would have been remarkable.

Here's a little history on the ups and downs of damascus
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04611a.htm

and no where does it state that the prophecy is going to be accomplished before 2009 AD, if it does then show me.

In short madam, your own interpretation proves that not anyone should pick up the Bible and read. You can't justpick it up and say you understand and it must be so. Please check throughout the Bible, for each of the points you have make sure you have covered everysingle angle having to do with them.

But I just noticed something else you put so i'll tal about it.

According to Isa 52:1, the uncircumcised and unclean will never enter Jerusalem again, but in fact such people have continually entered Jerusalem for thousands of years.

In Revelation there is a New Jerusalem and this Jerusalem isn't on earth, it isn't in what you know as the physical location of Jerusalem. And in this Jerusalem the uncircumsiced and unclean will not enter, uncircumcised meaning those who aren't baptised as baptism has become the circumcision. The things of the Old Testament pre-figures the things of the New Testament. Adam is a type of Christ, Jonah is a type of Christ hence the sign of jonah is not really about the 3 days and 3 nights do more research about that, circumcision is a type of baptism, the ark of the covenant is a type of Mary. Look up what I mean by "type" as in typology, I can't explain all that here.
So the Jerusalem you are thinking of is not the Jerusalem spoken of here. So wrong again.

11.According to Mt 12:40, Christ will be buried for three nights, but he died on a Friday and by Sunday the tomb was said to be empty. Between Friday and Sunday, there are just two nights, not three. The new testament writers have said that Jesus will be crucified, he will die and be resurrected after 3 days according to the scriptures, but up till today no such scripture has been provided by anybody. In fact that prophecy does not exists any where in the Hebrew bible.

No where in that passage does it refer to the death of Jesus or the tomb of Jesus. Last time I checked earth is not synonymous for tomb, and no where else in the Bible does it speak of the earth as a tomb. So no that passage doesn't talk about the burial of Jesus. It actually talks about Jesus' authority pay attention to the question asked by the jews, they asked for a "sign" and to authenticate himself he gives the "sign of jonah" Jonah is a type of christ, look up "type" as I told you to. Do a research on the similarities of Jesus and Jonah, it is too much for me to put up here.

Oh by the way look up Hosea 6:2 on jesus' resurrection

11. Many verses prophesy that Christ's second coming will occur soon. Some of them specifically say that it will be within his listeners' lifetime, i.e., before that generation (there with Jesus) passes away or "some of you standing here will not taste death before the see the son of man come and extablish his kingdom" . But in truth more than 19 centuries have elapsed since then and the event still has not occurred. Of all the examples of unfulfilled prophecies, this one strikes me as the one that is clearest and most powerful.

No where does it say that soon is before 2009 or in 2009. Christ also said no one knows, so in saying soon, no one is actually saying a timeline. It is just used to keep everyone on their toes as no one knows when this "soon" will be. It can be as soon as tonight even, we do not know. No one said it will be in a specific lifetime, they thought it will be, but they never made any predictions. Do not attribute to the early christians what they didn't attribute to themselves. thank you.

oh there are so many prophecies fulfilled by christ, since u are so biased and refused to see the other side only what u want to see.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by duduspace(m): 2:43am On Apr 24, 2009
Yep Lady, if you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar you can always claim to be returning one.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 2:48am On Apr 24, 2009
duduspace:

Yep Lady, if you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar you can always claim to be returning one.

grin grin grin grin the way this people operate is ridiculous. . . if we were to report things like them then there will be no contradictions at all. . .show me any book filled with errors and contradictions and i will show you that it does not exist. . . lady's relies are just to ridiculous. . . . . . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Lady2(f): 2:57am On Apr 24, 2009
mazaje:

grin grin grin grin the way this people operate is ridiculous. . . if we were to report things like them then there will be no contradictions at all. . .show me any book filled with errors and contradictions and i will show you that it does not exist. . . lady's relies are just to ridiculous. . . . . . .

Or maybe I have shown you a different angle that makes sense and you just don't want it to be true? There are always different angles mazaje, learn to explore it.

Things aren't always one sided. You can't claim that the Jerusalem prophecied in the Bible is the actual land, when there are many references of Jerusalem being in heaven. Or is it that you wish to dismiss that because it presents a different angle and dispute your claims quite well?

You can't force your own view into it, you will have to take it for what it is you know. You are going to have to understand the Bible with Biblicial terms and codes at some point, instead of your own codes that you made up.

Question: If I write a book using codes/language for only a set of people to understand, will you be the one to tell what is being said or will the people who understands the language/codes be the ones to tell you what is said?

Seriously answer the question.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by duduspace(m): 3:05am On Apr 24, 2009
~Lady~:

Question: If I write a book using codes/language for only a set of people to understand, will you be the one to tell what is being said or will the people who understands the language/codes be the ones to tell you what is said?

Seriously answer the question.

You are spot on here Lady, but why would God (who made everyone) decide to speak in only one language (while himself supposedly scattered men's languages after the Tower of Babel debacle)?

You should then agree that God himself is responsible for the confusion in the world (yet he is still a perfect God?)
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 3:34am On Apr 24, 2009
~Lady~:

Or rather you forgetting that Christ said his Kingdom is not of this world, and that we are not looking for pleasures in this world as things in this world die.

Considering that God uses our own understanding or our own descriptions of things to explain things to us. He isn't alking about a physical place on this earth, but is talking about our place in heaven, that is our land. I have mentioned it to you that the Church is the new Israel and it isn't talking about those who are born as Israelites, as they were called something else before being called the israelites. Find out why they are called israelites in the first place.

who told you that the ancient hebrew tribal god was talking about you? do you know that if your tribe were living anywhere during the time that the events of 2 samuel were written, you tribes will be invaded and killed either for worshipping false gods or living on the land that yahweh has promised his chosen people?. . . read the passage again it says that the biblegod will give the israelites rest and make sure that no one attacks them ever again. . .

2Sa7:8"Now then, tell my servant David, 'This is what the Lord Almighty says: I took you from the pasture and from following the flock to be ruler over my people Israel.
2Sa 7:9 I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have cut off all your enemies from before you. Now I will make your name great, like the names of the greatest men of the earth.
2Sa 7:10  And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning
2Sa 7:11 and have done ever since the time I appointed leaders [fn] over my people Israel. I will also give you rest from all your enemies. " 'The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will establish a house for you:

it never happened. . . does this passage tell you that the biblegod was talking about heaven?

This is why not just anybody can pick up the Bible and interpret for themselves. The way in which David's kingdom lasts forever is for the messiah to be born of his line. Jesus is that messiah and Jesus is King of David's kingdom, and that is how David's kingdom is forever. Jesus is eternal, but not just that. The Prime minister is still on earth, I already explained that to u in the other thread, the Pope, and as the Church will never be brought down and will never cease to be the Prime minister will always be there and therefore so will the kingdom.

what is this? grin where is it written that the pope is the prime minister of the biblegod? jesus was claimed to be a (bodily or blood) descendant of david, but it is unclear how that could be. according to both matthew and luke, mary's husband joseph was a descendant of david (though they disagree about the exact genealogy). however, both matthew and luke deny that joseph was jesus's father(the holy spirit was), so their genealogies of joseph (Mt 1:2-16, Lu 3:23-38) should not be regarded as genealogies of Jesus. by the way jews do not believe that jesus or joshep was a decendent of david. . .

In 1 Peter Peter was talking about Rome, Babylon became the code name for Rome or the Roman empire or the empires that oppressed the Jewish people. So it isn't talking about a physical place called Babylon, like I said before God is using our own descriptions and the writers own words or codes to convey a message. That is why not everyone can pick up the Bible and read it.
And actually last time I checked Iraqis are not called Babylonians.

that still does not deny the fact that the biblegod said that babylon will be completely destroyed and no body will ever live there again. . . .iraqis are not called babylonains but they live in what was onced called babylon which the biblegod said that he will destroy completely and not allow any body to ever live there ever again. . . .

Here's a little history on the ups and downs of damascus
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04611a.htm

and no where does it state that the prophecy is going to be accomplished before 2009 AD, if it does then show me

In short madam, your own interpretation proves that not anyone should pick up the Bible and read. You can't justpick it up and say you understand and it must be so. Please check throughout the Bible, for each of the points you have make sure you have covered everysingle angle having to do with them.

But I just noticed something else you put so i'll tal about it.

is this the new excuse? when writer was writing the prophecy he sure was telling the people that it will happen in the no distant future. . .i am not a madam. . . where did you get that idea from?. . . . .here is what it says

Isa 17:1   An oracle concerning Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

it never happened. . . . .

In Revelation there is a New Jerusalem and this Jerusalem isn't on earth, it isn't in what you know as the physical location of Jerusalem. And in this Jerusalem the uncircumsiced and unclean will not enter, uncircumcised meaning those who aren't baptised as baptism has become the circumcision. The things of the Old Testament pre-figures the things of the New Testament. Adam is a type of Christ, Jonah is a type of Christ hence the sign of jonah is not really about the 3 days and 3 nights do more research about that, circumcision is a type of baptism, the ark of the covenant is a type of Mary. Look up what I mean by "type" as in typology, I can't explain all that here.
So the Jerusalem you are thinking of is not the Jerusalem spoken of here. So wrong again.

what is this? are you a gymnast?

2:1  Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.
Isa 52:2 Shake off your dust; rise up, sit enthroned, O Jerusalem. Free yourself from the chains on your neck, O captive Daughter of Zion.
Isa 52:3 For this is what the Lord says: "You were sold for nothing, and without money you will be redeemed."
Isa 52:4 For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: "At first my people went down to Egypt to live; lately, Assyria has oppressed them.
Isa 52:5 "And now what do I have here?" declares the Lord. "For my people have been taken away for nothing, and those who rule them mock, [fn]" declares the Lord. "And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed.  

this passage clearly shows that you do not know what you are talking about, new jerusalem in heaven? grin

No where in that passage does it refer to the death of Jesus or the tomb of Jesus. Last time I checked earth is not synonymous for tomb, and no where else in the Bible does it speak of the earth as a tomb. So no that passage doesn't talk about the burial of Jesus. It actually talks about Jesus' authority pay attention to the question asked by the jews, they asked for a "sign" and to authenticate himself he gives the "sign of jonah" Jonah is a type of christ, look up "type" as I told you to. Do a research on the similarities of Jesus and Jonah, it is too much for me to put up here.

what is this? you are outrightly lying. . . .

Oh by the way look up Hosea 6:2 on jesus' resurrection

what are you doing lady?. . . . here is what the passage says. . .

Hsa 6:1  Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
Hsa 6:2 After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight.

what is this? what has this got to do with jesus? can you see your dishonesty? you guys are quick to go through the hebrew bible to find non existent prophecies for your jesus. . .the passage has nothing to do with death talkess of resurrection it talk about how the tribal god of the old testament tore and stroked the people(perhaps for worshipping other gods since that is what he is very good at). the writers of the poem uses us in his poem so what has that got to do with jesus?

No where does it say that soon is before 2009 or in 2009. Christ also said no one knows, so in saying soon, no one is actually saying a timeline. It is just used to keep everyone on their toes as no one knows when this "soon" will be. It can be as soon as tonight even, we do not know. No one said it will be in a specific lifetime, they thought it will be, but they never made any predictions. Do not attribute to the early christians what they didn't attribute to themselves. thank you.

even jesus himself told some of his listeners that he will come from the sky with his angels to establish his kingdom and reward the people and that some of them listening to him will not taste death till it happens. . .he told the high preist that he will see him come in his kingdom. . . he talked about the generation of people that were living at that time will see him come and establish his kingdom, he told them about the signs of things to expect( does things he gave as signs have been happening even before he was born). he told some of his disciples that before they finsih spearding his word round jerusalem he will come back. . . .paul also said that jesus was coming during his time. . . .

oh there are so many prophecies fulfilled by christ, since u are so biased and refused to see the other side only what u want to see.

can you bring them forward and lets look at them closely? i bet you that they are either mistranslation of the original hebrew text or outright lies. . .go ahead and bring them forward. . . . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 3:36am On Apr 24, 2009
duduspace:

You are spot on here Lady, but why would God (who made everyone) decide to speak in only one language (while himself supposedly scattered men's languages after the Tower of Babel debacle)?

You should then agree that God himself is responsible for the confusion in the world (yet he is still a perfect God?)

tower of bable debacle. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 24, 2009
wassup
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Lady2(f): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2009

God did not speak in only one language, the Bible was not written in only one language.
It is not unusual that God revealed himself to other nations as well.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by toneyb: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2009
@ Lady

Where did you get the idea that the pope is the prime minister of the Christian God?
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Lady2(f): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2009
toneyb:

@ Lady

Where did you get the idea that the pope is the prime minister of the Christian God?

I already put the scripture up there. And already spoke on it.
But to give a run down and you can definitely do some more research on it.
In a Kingdom there is the King and his subjects, the give has a right hand man or something like that whom he gives the Keys to his Kingdom to. This person can make decrees in the name of the King. This person is called the Prime Minister or the Master of the house. I showed this in Esther and gave the prophecy of it in Isaiah, look at my post above for Bible passages. The one in Isaiah mirrors Jesus' words with Peter. In Isaiah God says he will give Eliakin the Keys to the House of David (the davidic kingdom) and Eliakin will be father to the inhabitants of jerusalem and judah, and with these keys he will bind and loose, that is he will shut and open and when he does this no one can open when he shuts and close when he opens.
Now to the New Testament. Jesus gives Peter the Keys to the Kingdom. We all kow Jesus is the eternal King of the Davidic Kingdom, and as was foreshadowed in the Old Testament, the King Jesus gives the Keys to his Kingdom to none other than Peter, and tells him whatever he binds and loose is bound and loosed in his Kingdom (Heaven). Peter is the Prime Minister of Jesus' Kingdom. Now as anyone should know the Prime Minister is an Office and therefore it can be replaced with successors.
The Popes (father as prophecied in Isaiah, Pope means father) are successors of Peter, therefore they hold the Keys to the Kingdom and the Office of Prime Minister (Pope) is continuous.

Now if you think this is untrue, read the book of Esther and read Isaiah 22. The Old Testament foreshadows the New Testament.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by duduspace(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
~Lady~:

God did not speak in only one language, the Bible was not written in only one language.
It is not unusual that God revealed himself to other nations as well.

At any given point in time I meant, and why don't the words all align? why didn't he speak to africans? why only greek and Aramaic? he is the all powerful, ominipotent, omnipresent and omnianythingyucanthinkof? surely it can't be so difficult for him to do some type of broadcasting can it?
If we human beings can develop IT infrastructures such as Certificate authorities to verify the authenticity of digital documents, why can't God give us a mean of authenticating his own words?
He seems to be a very puny and incompetent being.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by noetic(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
educating mazaje is like drawing water with a basket. u can draw water but the basket will never retain it.
it will forever continue to leak.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

educating mazaje is like drawing water with a basket. u can draw water but the basket will never retain it.
it will forever continue to leak.

shut up and be quite. . . goons like you are not even educated talk less of trying to "educate" other. your incompetent deity said things and promised to do things that never happened deal with it and stop talking about "educating" others because you are the one that needs education. . . .deluded goon. . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by noetic(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
mazaje:

shut up and be quite. . . goons like you are not even educated talk less of trying to "educate" other. your incompetent deity said things and promised to do things that never happened deal with it and stop talking about "educating" others because you are the one that needs education. . . .deluded goon. . .
it beats me how an irrational goon can delusively open his mouth and pass an opinion. especially when it is uninformed, illiterate and a reflection of his desperate attempt to cover for his lack of ideology or convictions.

whats the basis of ur statement of calling God incompetent? i am assuming u used ur brain before u said that.

who is to measure His competence? you? did satan bite u?

I can say yaradua is incompetent based on the fact that i know him and can reflect on his policies. i also know his ontology.
since according to u God is "incompetent" u must surely know HIM. so who is Jehovah God and what is His ontology?
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

it beats me how an irrational goon can delusively open his mouth and pass an opinion. especially when it is uninformed, illiterate and a reflection of his desperate attempt to cover for his lack of ideology or convictions.

i at least have my own ideas and i am able to think for my self, you on the other hand depend on the fantasies, imaginations and ideas of ancient jews, greeks and romans who believe that you intelligence is not even better than their dogs, these fantasies and imaginations were inculcated into your brain since childhood and it has now become "reality" to you . . .do you know that if your tribe was living anywhere close to the ancient jews during the time of moses of joshua your tribe will be killed or enslaved and your female relatives will be sacrificed as virgins unto yahweh. . .keep on believing the imaginations and fantasies of ancient jews, romans and greeks. . .

whats the basis of ur statement of calling God incompetent? i am assuming u used ur brain before u said that.

i read the bible and all i read about was an imaginary incompetent deity displaying his folly and utmost incompetence all the time. . .

who is to measure His competence?  you? did satan bite u?

who is satan? satan like you incompetent deity exist only in your deluded mind and imaginations. . .

I can say yaradua is incompetent based on the fact that i know him and can reflect on his policies. i also know his ontology.
since according to u God is "incompetent" u must surely know HIM. so who is Jehovah God and what is His ontology?

yar'adua despite all his incompetence is a better executive than the imaginary deity you read about in your bible. . . if you want to know about who jehovah is go asks the jews that created him in their own image. . . .they will give you a satisfactory answer. . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by noetic(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2009
mazaje:

i at least have my own ideas and i am able to think for my self, you on the other hand depend on the fantasies, imaginations and ideas of ancient jews, greeks and romans who believe that you intelligence is not even better than their dogs, these fantasies and imaginations were inculcated into your brain since childhood and it has now become "reality" to you . . .do you know that if your tribe was living anywhere close to the ancient jews during the time of moses of joshua your tribe will be killed or enslaved and your female relatives will be sacrificed as virgins unto yahweh. . .keep on believing the imaginations and fantasies of ancient jews, romans and greeks. . .

I have no problem with your rantings that reflect ur lack of education, but what i do have a problem with is the NEMEROUS LIES and FALSEHOOD u have developed the habit of spreading on this forum.

where in the bible were female beings or humans sacrificed to GOD?
you are pathetic LIAR.

i read the bible and all i read about was an imaginary[b] incompetent [/b]deity displaying his folly and utmost incompetence all the time. . .

what does incompetence mean? how/what is the standard for competence measured?

u must at least demonstrate an understanding of the subject (GOD) whose competence/incompetence is to be measured or debated.
Who is Jehovah God? what is HIS ontology?

who is satan? satan like you incompetent deity exist only in your deluded mind and imaginations. . .
sometimes u use words whose meanings u dont know.

u dont know who GOD is? u dont know His ontology? u dont HIS truth and yet u claim that those who know are deluded and being imaginative.
ur analyses fits the dictionary definition of an ignorant idiot, who thrives in superstitions. but the unfortunate reality here is that u also lack a thinking cap.

yar'adua despite all his incompetence is a better executive than the imaginary deity you read about in your bible. . . if you want to know about who jehovah is go asks the jews that created him in their own image. . . .they will give you a satisfactory answer. . .
at least u know who yaradua is, so u can form an opinion based on what u know about him. but for u to form an opinion on GOD, whose ontolgy u dont know, me thinks thats the complete definition of lunacy and the height of ignorance, delusion and illiteracy. debating an unknown is like a mad man punching the air on the streets of lagos.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

I have no problem with your rantings that reflect ur lack of education, but what i do have a problem with is the  NEMEROUS LIES and FALSEHOOD u have developed the habit of spreading on this forum.

where in the bible were female beings or humans sacrificed to GOD?
you are pathetic LIAR.

I have told you several times that you are the most ridiculous and deluded goon on nairaland. . . do i always have to be the one to show you what is in your "holy" bible? you asked me on the other thread to show you where the biblegod confessed his evil deeds which i did. . now let me show you. . .take your bible open to the book of judges chapter 11, read from verse 29-40.

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites.  And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph.  I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory.  He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites.  When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy.  When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish.  "My daughter!" he cried out.  "My heart is breaking!  What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back."  And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD.  You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin."  "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months.  She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children.  When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin.  So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter."

Jephthah sacrificed his daughter as a burnt offering to the biblegod because he believe that the bible god gave him victory in a misguided war. . .if you read Numbers 31:18-40 you will see that your merciful and just god also ordered 32,000 female virgins to be taken as war plunder (half to go to the soldiers and half to the people) and 32 of them to be for himself .

the rest of your entries are not even worth my time. . . deluded goat. . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by noetic(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2009
@mazaje.

why did u completely avoid the questions I asked? was it because it revealed the extent of your insanity? or irrationality?
how can u discuss and debate what u dont know? what would u tell people discussing evolution, when they dont even have a clue as the definition of the concept of evolution, not to talk of its inherent divergent views? yea u are right, they would be called ILLITERATE IDIOTS.I hate to say it, but thats what u are. an ILLITERATE IDIOT, who is debating Jehovah God, but has no understanding of who HE is.

Who is Jehovah GOD? what is HIS ontology? until u answer this pertinent questions, u re just an attention seeking, deluded, goat-like, ignorant MALADROIT.

mazaje:

I have told you several times that you are the most ridiculous and deluded goon on nairaland. . . do i always have to be the one to show you what is in your "holy" bible? you asked me on the other thread to show you where the biblegod confessed his evil did which i did. . now let me show you. . .take your bible open to the book of judges chapter 11, read from verse 29-40.

Jephthah sacrificed his daughter as a burnt offering to the biblegod because he believe that the bible god gave him victory in a misguided war. . .if you read Numbers 31:18-40 you will see that your merciful and just god also ordered 32,000 female virgins to be taken as war plunder (half to go to the soldiers and half to the people) and 32 of them to be for himself .

the rest of your entries are not even worth my time. . . deluded goat. . .

do u know the meaning of a covenant?
did GOD request his daughter from him? has HE ever requested and received such a sacrifice before and after Jephthah?

your answers reflect ur unobjectivity, ignorance, perceivable FOOLISHNESS and delusion.
GOD NEVER requested such of him, he promised and so it was up to him to fulfil his promise. . . . . . .thou goat-like creature, now answer my questions.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic are you shocked? Mazaje is fine with lies so long as they advance his own myopic opinions.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

@mazaje.

why did u completely avoid the questions I asked? was it because it revealed the extent of your insanity? or irrationality?
how can u discuss and debate what u dont know? what would u tell people discussing evolution, when they dont even have a clue as the definition of the concept of evolution, not to talk of its inherent divergent views? yea u are right, they would be called ILLITERATE IDIOTS.I hate to say it, but thats what u are. an ILLITERATE IDIOT, who is debating Jehovah God, but has no understanding of who HE is.

Who is Jehovah GOD? what is HIS ontology? until u answer this pertinent questions, u re just an attention seeking, deluded, goat-like, ignorant MALADROIT.

god and ask the jews, romans and greeks that question. . .why are you asking me? they created the deity you worship not me. . .you did not ask me any question all you did was spew ridiculous nonsense. . .

do u know the meaning of a covenant?
did GOD request his daughter from him? has HE ever requested and received such a sacrifice before and after Jephthah?

are you completely stupid? do you read your bible at all?  ok let me show you where your deity asked people to sacrifice humans unto him. .

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice.  Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar!  This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David.  On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."  (1 Kings 13:1-2)

[b]He [Josiah]  executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them.  [/b]Finally, he returned to Jerusalem.  King Josiah then issued this order to all the people: "You must celebrate the Passover to the LORD your God, as it is written in the Book of the Covenant."  There had not been a Passover celebration like that since the time when the judges ruled in Israel, throughout all the years of the kings of Israel and Judah.  This Passover was celebrated to the LORD in Jerusalem during the eighteenth year of King Josiah's reign.  Josiah also exterminated the mediums and psychics, the household gods, and every other kind of idol worship, both in Jerusalem and throughout the land of Judah.  He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple.  Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses.  And there has never been a king like him since.  (2 Kings 23:20-25)

have you forgotten that the same god requested virgins to be given unto him? did he make a covenant with the virgins? if you read Numbers 31:18-40 you will see that your merciful and just god also ordered 32,000 female virgins to be taken as war plunder (half to go to the soldiers and half to the people) and 32 of them to be for himself .

your answers reflect ur unobjectivity, ignorance, perceivable FOOLISHNESS and delusion.
GOD NEVER requested such of him, he promised and so it was up to him to fulfil his promise. . . . . . .thou goat-like creature, now answer my questions.

bla bla bla. . shut up and be quite. . .

davidylan:

noetic are you shocked? Mazaje is fine with lies so long as they advance his own myopic opinions.

what are the lies? at least i have never been caught changing my positions like a headless chicken on a single issue like you. . .i aksed you a simple question on the other thread and you ran away like a headless chicken only to appear on another thread and say that i agreed with you that it was not rape, if it is not rape then what is it?. . . do you believe that it is justifiable or right for ancient men of yahweh to kill off married women because they enticed them and made them worship other gods? when your lies are exposed you come off with meaningless statements like mazaje is fine with lies. . . what are the lies? idiot. . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
More human scarifies in the bible. . . .

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 )

I wonder what kind of stupid, incompetent and nonsense god is this that tells people to burn to death an entire city as burnt offering to him just because some of the inhabitants of the city enticed his chosen men to worship other gods. . . so neotic. . .read your bible and stop asking nonsense questions. . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by noetic(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2009
mazaje:

god and ask the jews, romans and greeks that question. . .why are you asking me? they created the deity you worship not me. . .you did not ask me any question all you did was spew ridiculous nonsense. . .
I am asking u because u keep ranting like a deluded goat-like god forsaken slowpoke about a subject (GOD) u know nothing about.
WHO IS JEHOVAH GOD? WHAT IS HIS ONTOLOGY?

are you completely stupid? do you read your bible at all?  ok let me show you where your deity asked people to sacrifice humans unto him. .

have you forgotten that the same god requested virgins to be given unto him? did he make a covenant with the virgins? if you read Numbers 31:18-40 you will see that your merciful and just god also ordered 32,000 female virgins to be taken as war plunder (half to go to the soldiers and half to the people) and 32 of them to be for himself .

bla bla bla. . shut up and be quite. . .

I should be the one asking u, are u completely STUPID?

when u dont know the meaning of a covenant, how can u know the difference between a peace time and a war time?
are military casualties during war a crime? was this killings done during peace time? is it applicable to both ancient and later day Christianity?

you keep ranting like a loosed dog, yet have no understanding of the subject. Was any of these killings or sacrifices done as a commandment in a peace time? and when it was done in a war time, was it devoid of a corresponding provocation?

looking at the porousity of ur brain, it is not hard to imagine that u actually expected the biblical israel not to carry the sword and defend itself.
why am i even debating with u? when u cant sanely explain what u believe/dont believe in. ur case is medically called MADNESS.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

I am asking u because u keep ranting like a deluded goat-like god forsaken slowpoke about a subject (GOD) u know nothing about.
WHO IS JEHOVAH GOD? WHAT IS HIS ONTOLOGY?
I should be the one asking u, are u completely STUPID?

go ask the jews who yahweh is. . . stop asking me. . .jehovan god is am imaginary deity created by the ancient jews.

when u dont know the meaning of a covenant, how can u know the difference between a peace time and a war time?
are military casualties during war a crime? was this killings done during peace time? is it applicable to both ancient and later day Christianity?

you see the problem with you is that you are a deluded goon. . . you are all over the islamic thread quoting verses where allah, told his followers to attack and kill people during WAR time. . .yet you turn around and say that he is a blood thirsty god. . . what kind of killing has allah advocated that your own god has not advocated? you say that your god is a merciful and just god but we have him telling people to burn down an entire town(including innocent women and children) as burnt offering to him just because some of the people living in that town enticed some of his chosen men to worship other gods. . . why not tell his men to preach to the other people about him? why command his "chosen people" to burn to death ALL the inhabitants of the town including women and innocent children and animals that do not know anything and have nothing to do with it, because some of the people the probably didn't know enticed his "chosen men" to worship other gods apart from him?

you keep ranting like a loosed dog, yet have no understanding of the subject. Was any of these killings or sacrifices done as a commandment in a peace time? and when it was done in a war time, was it devoid of a corresponding provocation?

you said i should stop lying and show you were the biblegod accepted sacrifice, now that i have showed you, you are now dancing around trying to justify it with meaningless excuses. . .i am very sure you never new such passages existed in the bible if you did you will not shout and tell me to show you. . . .what was the provocation? because the people worshipped other gods. . .  is that a provocation? why are christians not killing moslems, hindus, shirks, buddist, taoist and other people that worship other gods and takinbgaway their women and possessions?. . . you are a complete idiot. . . .i thought the biblegod was an all powerful being? why didn't he create a land full of milk and honey for the jews? why did he have to tell the jews  to go kill off and drive out all the cannanites, jebusite, amalekites, etc from their lands? he even advocated the rape of their defenceless women, he also accepted some of their virgins as sacrifice? what kind of nonsense and incompetent deity is this?

looking at the porousity of ur brain, it is not hard to imagine that u actually expected the biblical israel not to carry the sword and defend itself.
why am i even debating with u? when u cant sanely explain what u believe/dont believe in. ur case is medically called MADNESS.

shut up and be quite thou ridiculous slowpoke . . . .where have i ever said that the biblical israel should not defend itself? where they defending them selves? were they not attacking and killing people under the diving commandment of their incompetent deity who could not provide a land for them but told them to go and kill off others and steal their land women and animals? idiot. . . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
Deu 7:1 "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you,
Deu 7:2 and when the LORD your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them.

where is the provocation here noetic? here we have the biblegod telling his "chosen men" to go and attack others unprovoked, utterly destroy them and show them no mercy because he has given his "chosen men" the land that belongs to the other people. . . what kind of incompetent and nonsense god is this? grin shocked and you still go around claiming and shouting that allah is a blood thirsty god? are you completely stupid? what is it that allah has done or commanded that your own nonsense god has not done? idiot. . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by noetic(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2009
mazaje:

go ask the jews who yahweh is. . . stop asking me. . .jehovan god is am imaginary deity created by the ancient jews.
so why discuss who u dont know. , . .  .isnt that stupid.

you see the problem with you is that you are a deluded goon. . . you are all over the islamic thread quoting verses where allah, told his followers to attack and kill people during WAR time. . .yet you turn around and say that he is a blood thirsty god. . . what kind of killing has allah advocated that your own god has not advocated? you say that your god is a merciful and just god but we have him telling people to burn down an entire town(including innocent women and children) as burnt offering to him just because some of the people living in that town enticed some of his chosen men to worship other gods. . . why not tell his men to preach to the other people about him? why command his "chosen people" to burn to death ALL the inhabitants of the town including women and innocent children and animals that do not know anything and have nothing to do with it, because some of the people the probably didn't know enticed his "chosen men" to worship other gods apart from him?

you said i should stop lying and show you were the biblegod accepted sacrifice, now that i have showed you, you are now dancing around trying to justify it with meaningless excuses. . .i am very sure you never new such passages existed in the bible if you did you will not shout and tell me to show you. . . .what was the provocation? because the people worshipped other gods. . .  is that a provocation? why are christians not killing moslems, hindus, shirks, buddist, taoist and other people that worship other gods and takinbgaway their women and possessions?. . . you are a complete idiot. . . .i thought the biblegod was an all powerful being? why didn't he create a land full of milk and honey for the jews? why did he have to tell the jews  to go kill off and drive out all the cannanites, jebusite, amalekites, etc from their lands? he even advocated the rape of their defenceless women, he also accepted some of their virgins as sacrifice? what kind of nonsense and incompetent deity is this?

shut up and be quite thou ridiculous slowpoke . . . .where have i ever said that the biblical israel should not defend itself? where they defending them selves? were they not attacking and killing people under the diving commandment of their incompetent deity who could not provide a land for them but told them to go and kill off others and steal their land women and animals? idiot. . . . 
same ranting from the same delusional slowpoke.  

were the 32 virgins sacrificed? infact, what is a sacrifice?
except for the covenant of jephtah, when has God ever received a human sacrifice?
is human sacrifice in any form relevant to latter day christianity?

when i made reference to war time and peace time, I wrongly assumed u were sane   enough to make certain deductions, implying that war is war.
I keep asking u what does competence mean? and how can u measure a person's competence without knowing the person or his works?

asking mazaje a goat-like creature this questions is like attempting to ddraw water from a rock. goat-like slowpoke.
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
noetic:

so why discuss who u dont know. ,  . .  .isnt that stupid.

shut up and be quite you discredited idiot. . .

same ranting from the same delusional slowpoke. 

were the 32 virgins sacrificed? infact, what is a sacrifice?
except for the covenant of jephtah, when has God ever received a human sacrifice?
is human sacrifice in any form relevant to latter day christianity?

i don't expect you to read and understand things. . . what will the chief priest do with the virgins if not sacrifice them unto yahweh? this were infidels, even the jews were not even allowed to enter the temple any how talk less of foreign infidels that worship other gods. . .what will yahweh do with them apart from accepting them as burnt offering? the way he almost accepted issac and the infidels which he told his people to burn down their cities as burnt offering unto him. . . .all i am showing you is that your own god is no different from the allah that you love to hate. . . . 

when i made reference to war time and peace time, I wrongly assumed u were sane  enough to make certain deductions, implying that war is war.

war is war but not when allah is involved eh? were you not the one that was shouting that allah is a blood thirsty deity because he told his people to kill off their  enemies during the time of war? by the way this is not war, the bible god told his chosen men to attack others unprovoked, kill them, steal their possessions or in some cases burn their entire cities to the ground as a burnt offering unto him. . . .

I keep asking u what does competence mean? and how can u measure a person's competence without knowing the person or his works?

i won't tell you what competence means go look it up in the dictionary, but i sure know that your imaginary deity is an incompetent goat. . . .

asking mazaje a goat-like creature this questions is like attempting to ddraw water from a rock. goat-like slowpoke.

shut up and keep quite thou discredited slowpoke. . . you didn't ask me any question all you did was expose how ignorant you are of some of the things that are written in the bible. . . .
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2009
@ noetic i noticed that you are full of shouting and saying that allah is a blood thirsty murderer. OK let me show you some few verses in your bible(there are SO many of them) that describes how blood thirsty and murderous your own god is. . .

And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter.  And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?   (1Samuel 6:19-20)

if your own brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.  (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.  (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 )

I will make Mount Seir utterly desolate, killing off all who try to escape and any who return.  I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword.  I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am the LORD.  (Ezekiel 35:7-9 )
   this one is very funny grin grin grin. . . .

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came.  He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors."  The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day.  Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing."  (Exodus 32:26-29)

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22)
grin grin

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7)
this one is also very funny. . .

these are just a few. . .the entire old testament is filled with all these nonsense. . . do you still want to talk about how allah is a blood thirsty god?
Re: Unfullfilled Prophecies In The Bible. by Horus(m): 1:54am On Apr 26, 2009
Edgar E. Whisenant, a Christian layman, predicted the Rapture of the Church would occur on September 12, 1988. His booklet, 88 Reasons Why Jesus Will Return in 1988, sold over four million copies. He confidently asserted, “Only if the Bible is in error am I wrong.” When the event failed to occur, he issued a new date of either September 1st or 30th, 1989.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand These Atheists! / Pastor Saying F- You While Preaching -Video / "as Jesus Drew Near Jerusalem, He Saw The City And Wept Over It . . . . " Luke 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.