Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) (130306 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by permsec: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
adedayourt:
I SEE ANODA TRASHING COMING grin grin grin
Me tooooo! Oliseh said he's building a team for the future. lets give him the benefit of Thomas. Btw ade what of iyawo? gringringrin
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hope is not on that same pitch that looks like a secondary school training pitch that is so small like what I don't know.the last friendly was not even interesting very boring looking like when my former secondary school C.M.S grammar school is playing with st.finbbars college.

Evrything about nigeria na zero.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by xamuelotu(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
cheesy super chickens

2 Likes

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by femi4: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
namdo:
in absence of Enyeama Mikel should be capitano...or behave like one even if Musa was made one by green horn coach.
You no see when Mikel rejected the arm band.

Anyway, we have good assistant Captains in Onazi and Omeruo
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by shizzy7(f): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
If Cameroon defeats Nigeria today......

OLISEH should be EJECTED,, REMOVED and SACKED with Immediate Effect...
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by adedayourt(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
permsec:
Me tooooo! Oliseh said he's building a team for the future. lets give him the benefit of Thomas. Btw ade what of iyawo? gringringrin

Iyawo is doin good oo.
shes still being are usually lovely self

btw: hw tins fr ur side

cc: omotayor123
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Omotayor123(f): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
adedayourt:

Iyawo is doin good oo. shes still being are usually lovely self

Present sir

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by engrjacuzzi: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
super eagles n oliseh will loose this match.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by electrokcoi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
I predict 3 - 0 against Nigeria
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by permsec: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
adedayourt:

Iyawo is doin good oo. shes still being are usually lovely self

God is wonderful. Though life hasn't been rosy.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by IamAtribalist: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
cool OP its SUNDAY not Saturday.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by polis007(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have watched all the matches since Oliseh took over,let be objective it's easy to join the bandwagon, I think the guy is tactically sound, evident by how he respond quickly to the opposition tactics, quick change of formation and personnel, unlike a certain keshi that will wait forever. Basically there's lack of quality in the current Superagle even the best coaches in the world can do nothing about it. If Oliseh could get his scouting right especially from the home front, Eagles will fly again.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by adedayourt(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
permsec:
God is wonderful. Though life hasn't been rosy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by bossto(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigeria 3-0 Cameroun
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Dannyxy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
this is about Oliseh's failure, not particularly the team. In order for him to fail, the team has to fail grin
haba barrister, you don't throw away the baby and the bath water...
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Dexema(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=krattoss post=38809718]That was how some silly dudes made us believe that yesterday match was by 7pm while it was 6.

[/quote
and that was how I missed the whole first half....i was happy I did afterwards
]
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dannyxy:
haba barrister, you don't throw away the baby and the bath water...
lol. I knew the baby-bath water theory would come up grin. This baby just gotta go with the water
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Hope is not on that same pitch that looks like a secondary school training pitch that is so small like what I don't know.the last friendly was not even interesting very boring looking like when my former secondary school C.M.S grammar school is playing with st.finbbars college.

Evrything about nigeria na zero.
It will be played in Belgium, people like you will never seek for information, you will just come online and be posting stupid comments. Na was o!
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

It will be played in Belgium, people like you will never seek for information, you will just come online and be posting stupid comments. Na was o!
where was the last one played in your father's palour?is it not that same Belgium?clueless goat like you.

1 Like

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by meforyou1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
blueto:
The Super Eagles will look forward to consolidate on their 0-2 defeat against the Democratic Republic of Congo when they face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon in an international friendly at the 11,000-capacity Edmond Machtens Stadion, Brussels, Belgium. On saturday, 11th of October, 2015.

But before then, lets take a look at the five cracking games involving Nigeria and Cameroon...

Kick-off time: 8:00pm
Op, Saturday is 10 Oct. Is the match on Sat or Sun?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
where was the last one played in your father's palour?is it not that same Belgium?clueless goat like you.
And the pitch they played the last one looks like your father's cocoyam farm shay? Epileptic goat!
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

And the pitch they played the last one looks like your father's cocoyam farm shay? Epileptic goat!
buhahahabhahaha you see I told you it was played on your father's cocoyam's farm refring to your stupid self.between you and I who is not getting the right info now?comon will you getout of nairaland now and start playing with sand.ozu nwuranwun

They called you adamu and you are real adamu for sure.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
buhahahabhahaha you see I told you it was played on your father's cocoyam's farm refring to your stupid self.between you and I who is not getting the right info now?comon will you getout of nairaland now and start playing with sand.ozu nwuranwun

They called you adamu and you are real adamu for sure.
I can see you are working really hard to present your ignorance as a joke but you are the only one that will laugh at it because fooools like you are hard to come by. Stop wearing your ignorance like a medal, it is not something to be proud of.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I can see you are working really hard to present your ignorance as a joke but you are the only one that will laugh at it because fooools like you are hard to come by. Stop wearing your ignorance like a medal, it is not something to be proud of.
lols this little adamu boy won't you let your father be?guy u dey use your reggae dey spoil my blues o.I dey with my babe don't worry I will reply you later. grin
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

lols this little adamu boy won't you let your father be?guy u dey use your reggae dey spoil my blues o.I dey with my babe don't worry I will reply you later.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by shekinahola: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello people,
When is the match starting?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2015
Super Eagles Players Elect Onazi, Omeruo Assistant Captains

Super Eagles players have elected their administrative officers who will assist new skipper, Ahm ed Musa, in carrying out his role as leader of the team.‎
This was made known on the Super Eagles Twitter handle on Friday.

The players that were elected are: Ogenyi Onazi as Vice-Captain, Kenneth Omeruo as second Vice-Captain and Efe Ambrose, who will be the spokesman.
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Emmysteve(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Super Eagles final training session ahead of today's international friendly match against Cameroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR8vaE_oAfw?t=30s
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by tonididdy(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2015
blueto:
The Super Eagles will look forward to consolidate on their 0-2 defeat against the Democratic Republic of Congo when they face the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon in an international friendly at the 11,000-capacity Edmond Machtens Stadion, Brussels, Belgium. On saturday, 11th of October, 2015.

But before then, lets take a look at the five cracking games involving Nigeria and Cameroon...

Kick-off time: 8:00pm

I am tired of Nigerian fixtures, one can never get the accurate K.O time. Why?

Dstv says 5pm
Goal.com says 7pm
Naija websites says newtime is 8pm

Am damn! Confused cos I own a viewing centre I already wrote 8pm on my board

Haaaaaa...somebody help
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=Dexema post=38854751][/quote]what's d exact time bro?
Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by hismail1(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2015
This match is 7pm and not 8pm as stated by the op

Re: Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2015
The match is 5pm, local time in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.