Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? (2554 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
will u acept your ex if he comes back to you after gettting marriage to another girl ?,now he want a baby from you but still in marriage. please is my sister's problem now, from you guys i can help her thanks
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
If I was mad undecided
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by C2H5OH(f): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2009
wtf with the retarded questions

does the term "marriage" and "commitment" mean any fucking thing these days? Shit!

Tell your sister not to think about it. DAMN IT.
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by sparta(f): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
Tell your sis i said that  man is a wicked demonic devil from the pit of hell.

My advice:

Tell your sister to get an ak 47 rifle and  sh^^^t  his balls.
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by dae(f): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
Haba for why na? when dem no swear for me! no matter how i love am reach, going as far as marriage with another woman has MURDERED all the feelings i once had for him. dey no even born am well to even come back to me sef.
And tell you sister ---- She better wake up and face reality! the dude is just gonna ruin her life, except of course if she does not mind been a 2nd wife. (i'm sure she knows how that goes) who wants to share her husband with another woman!! thats where wahala starts! BUT since the situation is not out of hand yet, "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE", Go figure!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by IFELEKE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Poster,
Your Sister is Nuts for even giving it a thought.
Take her to a Good Relationship Counsellor, she needs to get Her SELF ESTEEM BACK!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by sistawoman: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
Children born out of wedlock here in the states are called bastards. I dont know the word for it in nigeiria, but why would she want to have a basterd.

Why would she want to have a child that would be a secret?
A child that could not acknowledge thier own father in public?
Live with the shame of having a baby out of wedlock and no father around because she cant tell people who the real father is?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by JJYOU: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
sistawoman:

Children born out of wedlock here in the states are called bastards. I dont know the word for it in nigeiria, but why would she want to have a basterd.

Why would she want to have a child that would be a secret?
A child that could not acknowledge thier own father in public?
Live with the shame of having a baby out of wedlock and no father around because she cant tell people who the real father is?

that is why the world is sinking in an ocean of sin. too many illegitimate people creating another sets of illegitimate generation. USA, UK AND NAIJA ARE DEFINATELY NO1 ON THE LIST.
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by bridget007(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2009
!!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
thanks everyone ,but the problem is that my sister still love him, he seem like having her like sde wife becose he ask he if she can greet the girl he marry if she see her. the girl is in nigeria and they are in abraod he just come back from niji some few mths. help oooo
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by ladybam(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
@post
NO!!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by Igwe9(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
Eyaaa!, Is she (your sister) planning to rue her life.
Try find a good psychologist for her
sad sad
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:37am On Apr 25, 2009
Why would i want damaged goods? after all the baggage he'll be carrying from the gyal . . . . he cant come dump them at my doorstep! nah matey. . . I'd rather stay single FOREVER is he was the last man alive!!! kiss
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by bluespice(f): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2009
this love thig sha lipsrsealed
ope l'ope olorun pe m'o ti y'ode lor'oro ife yi sha

go n learn yoruba! tongue

poster tell ur sister to think well, tho i doubt she's thinking well if she's considering his proposal no offence
get her to a pshrink n get him to be away from her cut all means of communication n stuf,
anything to salvage an almost doomed situation!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2009
He's a married man for f**king crying out loud shocked angry . . .so where does the acceptance come in here?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by bluespice(f): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2009
help me ask oh angry
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim ,

may be na juju she still confused she can't sleep any more , the man is now coming to her house what that mean help
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by whitesturd(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2009
tel ur sis nt 2 go dere cs its hotter than fire.im outa here
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by lovemewel(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2009
my advice is u allow the man go becos if uts me i will live not to 4give him 4 leaving 4 another woman in the first place .nw is anotherwomans husband so coming back 2 u is 2 open the old wound and if he does u knw what means.he will nt only come back but to deceive u d 2nd time again so be very,very careful cos they re deadly
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by brigadier: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2009
i believe u knw wat to do? GET YOUR SISTER DELIVERED! SHE IS CERTAINLY UNDER A SPELL
>:
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2009
BRIGADIER

How can i do it
i just say it that way becose i can't understand what is  happen to my sister o help me ooooooo
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by lovemewel(f): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
she shd let him go is way
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 7:19pm On May 02, 2009
LOVEME

thanks, i will try and talk to her, may GOD help us
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by eminemkayc: 7:23pm On May 02, 2009
Lol, Funny peeps!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by invisible2(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2009
Do you think its easy for the girl to forget the person wey dey chop her yam before? Where will she delete the memory to? All the raunchy, steamy nights sweating in the passion of of, You know what.

What I am thinking is that the feeling is still there, especially if the guy sabi switch her engine on. The babe will fall yakata even before the guy open his mouth!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by lovemewel(f): 6:43pm On May 03, 2009
i talk frm xperience.i knw its nt easy but she just ve to forget him .he is anothers womans husband nw
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 2:23pm On May 04, 2009
how to make her understand it that way ?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by faduye: 8:19pm On May 04, 2009
if its hard 4u to do dat,u can bring to net to read peoples opion,with dat she might get relieved. or she shd go and buy a book titled is he the man for me. i believe after reading it she will get over dat betrayer.iwish her best of luck but top most she has to be prayerful for GOD 2 give her own husband. a man that will love and cherish her till enternity
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by kaypumpin2(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2009
This is a no brainer OP!
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by queenTG(f): 7:30pm On May 07, 2009
NOOOOO!

They are now together what can i do? maybe give her a few time to reflet
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by sistawoman: 7:41pm On May 07, 2009
What do you mean they are together?
Did he divorce his wife?
Re: Will You Accept Your Ex After He Gets Married To Another Girl? by mntpaul(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2009
If she even consider something like this, Please for the love of God. Please I beg of you.

Please convince your sister to get her tubes tied.

She should not have any offspring. Her lack of smarts might be transferred into her children and humankind will be doomed for sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Man In Rwanda / Why Do Some Women Date Or Marry African Men? / Give It To Me, Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.