Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING (18034 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Why Women Wear Cloths That Expose Their Body / is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
Summer is fast approaching, ladies for God sake if you've lost a little weight in the past month and now you have those disgusting stretch marks please cover them up. Those sexy belly shirts are not your best friend right about now. I don't want to be the fashion police this year and come after your stretched mark body I'm sure you know yourselves. angry angry
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
I love summer!!

Short short shopping!! Can't wait for this one wink

OgidiBoy:

Summer is fast approaching, ladies for God sake if you've lost a little weight in the past month and now you have those disgusting stretch marks please cover them up. Those sexy belly shirts are not your best friend right about now. I don't want to be the fashion police this year and come after your stretched mark body I'm sure you know yourselves. angry angry
Yea, I agree with you wink

Lol, same goes for the men wink
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
summer ummmm, no money undecided

so am staying indoor grilling my fishes grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
LOL, Omoge, you don't need money to go to the beach na.

Carpool with moi. I'll pick you up on the road side grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by hoeyeadoe: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
please, let them wear whatever they like, just ignore the pattern.

What you wear is another way of expressing yourself.

Tsgud to see women of different sizes n patterns in anything they are comfortable in- it makes the world go round.

1 Like

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Joseph6(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2009
Y shud stretch mark be an issue, if evry1 has 1 wats d big deal u can aswell flaunt it
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2009
Joseph6:

Y shud stretch mark be an issue, if evry1 has 1 wats d big deal u can aswell flaunt it

It's an issue because it looks very disgusting. There is no reason why any lady should be walking around showing off stretch marks, the make some stuff don't know the name but it makes strech marks go way.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2009
Is that not just the most disgusting thing ever angry

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2009
Ok
Thatz is disgusting . , . puking
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Ok
Thatz is disgusting . , . puking

I rest my case grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by tope2000(f): 12:56am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I rest my case grin

I mean wat the mess was shar jackson thinking . . . . . . undecided
I dont wanna see ur belly strecth marks . . . .u r no more a young girl but a mother wink
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:59am On Apr 24, 2009
You live in Texas where 400lb women wear booty shorts and you are whining about strechmarks

Shar has 3 kids and still looks good, she can wear whatever the hell she wants. Girl just needs some cocoabutter is all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by tope2000(f): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2009
No doubt she looks good but errrrrrrrr. . . . .she doesnt need to show us her stretch marks inorder to tell us that she still sexy but i agree abt the cocoabutter.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:04am On Apr 24, 2009
@ TOH

You absolutely right, the girls in Tx wear those booty shorts and belly shirts exposing there stretch marks, that's why I'm crying out about it. Shar Jackson I'm sure has money to take care of those stretch marks, why does she has to expose them, I'm sorry there is nothing sexy in stretch marks.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 24, 2009
Then stop bleeping looking.

Simple grin grin grin

I'm proud of allmy stretch marks on my booty boobs arms legs and tummy. so what? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:16am On Apr 24, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Then stop bleeping looking.

Simple grin grin grin

I'm proud of allmy stretch marks on my booty boobs arms legs and tummy. so what? cheesy cheesy

*Toyinrayo:

I love summer!!

Short short shopping!! Can't wait for this one wink
Yea, I agree with you wink

Lol, same goes for the men wink

make up your mind, have you been eating does mushroom again

1 Like

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

make up your mind, have you been eating does mushroom again
I agree with you.

But at the same time, dnt look tongue cool cool

awam boys ye sha
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 2:57am On Apr 24, 2009
grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 3:17am On Apr 24, 2009
This is soooo not cool angry

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 24, 2009
Not bad. She's pretty cool cool
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:44am On Apr 24, 2009
yet her fiance looks better than you.

Ogidi go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 3:47am On Apr 24, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

yet her fiance looks better than you.

Ogidi go and sit down.

He looks better than me OK if you say so, and I am sitting down thank you.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2009
I will say I hate the belt
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 24, 2009
But how da hell do you get stretch mark in the belly (women that have not been through the pregnancy stage) ?
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2009
Just imagine the stretch marks on octomom shocked shocked

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by iice(f): 4:58am On Apr 24, 2009
shocked Her belly is shocked

Not really bothered by it so long as its not too bad, some have those black ones that look like roots of plants undecided
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Sissy3(f): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

But how da hell do you get stretch mark in the belly (women that have not been through the pregnancy stage) ?

Rapid weight loss, and weight gain causes them so you dont necessarily have to been through any pregnancy stage. and sometimes it is hereditary

OgidiBoy:

Just imagine the stretch marks on octomom shocked shocked

i didnt think her own stretch marks were even that big sef like you'd expect 4rom som1 w/8kids in there

@ post

gosh i hate stretch marks, if i was forced to choose between stretch marks and cellulite i will definitely close my eyes and choose cellulite.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by amebono13: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2009
honestly i love jenny, but seriously,sometimes she shouldnt be putting on some clothes like dis undecided undecided undecided

like WTH undecided undecided

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by bluespice(f): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
is the pink bra a part of the outfit?
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
Looks like a VS bra so I doubt it
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by mohawkchic(f): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
~ I have no Qualms seeing people w/ stretch marks on Upper Arms/Torso . . doesnt affect me none if they wear clothes that expose them!!

~True . . some do look unpleasant but you Can Always Look Away . . .

~Got a couple of M8's who had Strech marks on their Tummy after the birth of their kids . .am aware how much of an Emotional issue it is for them . .Some people let it ruin their lives w/ Low Self Esteem,Lack Of Confidence ~Some choose to brave it out & wear what they want regardles!

~How would you react to people who expose Disfigurement/Scars if the sight of Strech Marks disgusts Some of you so much?

2 Likes

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by bluespice(f): 4:40am On Apr 26, 2009
if stretch marks disgust u so much,
do urself a favour n look away

those that have em should either get treatments for those really unsightly ones-or if u just feel u need to,
or live ur life just dont make 'em in-ur-face-ish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Your Own Skin-therapist, Use THE PUREST ORGANIC (100% Herbal) Products. Look! / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.