Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING (18038 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Why Women Wear Cloths That Expose Their Body / is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:48am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Oh man, i'd love to cheesy make our night now eh. just to prove no stretch (from excessive eating of fried plantain) grin

You even tell you say I eat excessive plantain, do you know how much the cost. They have them at walmart for like 58 cents each. I only eat plantains on special occasions sad  Tuna sandwich is what we eat excessively in our apartment cry
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 30, 2009
Def not too much. I support your move grin grin

@Ogidi
Where you dey?

Dnt disappoint me, ma boi.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:51am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

tongue grin leave me jo grin
fi mi si le grin grin

i wan to see the guy that's yabbing pple now eh? too much to ask? cheesy

My yansh is covered with hairs, when I shave it small I'll take picture and show you sad
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 1:51am On Apr 30, 2009
eyaaa, even for a poor student like me and Silk, we can still afford 60 cent plantain  grin eyaa hungry de oo. you see, i made Jasmine rice with salmon  cheesy
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by debosky(m): 1:51am On Apr 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You even tell you say I eat excessive plantain, do you know how much the cost. They have them at walmart for like 58 cents each. I only eat plantains on special occasions sad  Tuna sandwich is what we eat excessively in our apartment cry

Yuck!! Ol boy I think we need to start a 'save OgidiBoy' fund before you get malnourished.  sad

People need to chill - watching too many movies or music videos with airbrushed 'perfect' people is causing issues - stretch marks are a part of life so deal with it.

Don't worry Ogidi, when you start eating better food you'll understand the stretchmarks issue.
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2009
eeewww, do you have to describe that stretch yansh of your eh, Nwoke?  grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2009
Hauwa, did you even try my jasmine rice yet?
You're missing a lot o!! grin

Ten plantain for $1 dey help o grin grin

ewwww, I hate tuna sandwich. oh gosh
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Def not too much. I support your move grin grin

@Ogidi
Where you dey?

Dnt disappoint me, ma boi.

Small college town in Texas sad

*Hauwa*:

eyaaa, even for a poor student like me and Silk, we can still afford 60 cent plantain  grin eyaa hungry de oo. you see, i made Jasmine rice with salmon  cheesy

Because you don't spend all your money on the weekends buying drinks and going out. lipsrsealed
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2009
Silk my dear, you do good lol. Phew! resting from Uncle ben now.

the only thing i don't fancy is the strong scent. the whole place had this funny scent. i thot it was my india roommate cooking india food lol.
it is nice. i could even eat it plain without stew. this evening, just Jasmine and salmon no stew, not bad

Thanks girl  cheesy
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Small college town in Texas sad
Same here. Have to drive to another town to do proper shopping cry cry

But you can always walk na. . . .abi na lie wink

OgidiBoy:

Because you don't spend all your money on the weekends buying drinks and going out. lipsrsealed
na ur fault.

Infact I take back my sympathy tongue
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2009
you are right, I don't. my money is for food grin and clothes cheesy
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Silk my dear, you do good lol. Phew! resting from Uncle ben now.

the only thing i don't fancy is the strong scent. the whole place had this funny scent. i thot it was my india roommate cooking india food lol.
it is nice. i could even eat it plain without stew. this evening, just Jasmine and salmon no stew, not bad

Thanks girl cheesy
rotflmao

I told ya Jasmine rice are scenty but they do taste good cheesy cheesy And soft too

You're welcome wink
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:58am On Apr 30, 2009
debosky:

Yuck!! Ol boy I think we need to start a 'save OgidiBoy' fund before you get malnourished.  sad

People need to chill - watching too many movies or music videos with airbrushed 'perfect' people is causing issues - stretch marks are a part of life so deal with it.

Don't worry Ogidi, when you start eating better food you'll understand the stretchmarks issue.

Please do, I sure do appreciate you. grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2009
Which one is Jasmine rice, can I get it at the dollar store sad
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Which one is Jasmine rice, can I get it at the dollar store sad
rotflmao. . . .who buys food in the dollar store. egbami!!
Dude, you dey suffer o.

WalMart Supermartket or any food store
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hauwa1: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2009
oh i forgot to add, i got it at an Asian grocery store. couldn't find it in walmart, yeah, it's nice. something for a change from my usual UB. i just have to use more vinegar in the kitchen to remove the strong aroma.

Ogidiboy, nah not in one dollar store, sorry. you broke like this? thot i was the only broke one  grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2009
You use vinegar? cheiiiiiiiiii!!!
I like the scent tongue tongue

Two broke ass. . . .I know I'll join ur group next semester cry cry
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by spikedcylinder: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2009
Coco butter and exercise can take care of that so the likes of me don't have to see it.

Loose skin is quite different from fat.

Let me give you an example - you scrotal sacs, can you increase or reduce them by food or exercise
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Outstrip(f): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Loose skin is quite different from fat.

Let me give you an example - you scrotal sacs, can you increase or reduce them by food or exercise

I am pretty sure he has no balls
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
Rofl. cheesy
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Moyola(f): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Qtn;
They shuldnt.
Buh some dont care. . .
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2009
Outstrip:

I am pretty sure he has no balls

How are you so sure, what are these

Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Nobody: 12:13am On May 01, 2009
rotflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Outstrip(f): 12:28am On May 01, 2009
At least I am partially right. Some redneck girl already chopped them off and stuck it to the back of her truck
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by SHENANIGAN(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2009
When you tell them to stop eating so much the never listen, now the want us to look at there stretch marks angry
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2009
maybe if you'd stop eating so much you'd know the difference between "there" and "their"
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by Hotstepper(f): 9:26pm On May 05, 2009
cant wait 4 summer, its almost here, as i chill with my smoothies, lol
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by OgidiBoy(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2009
Very nice picture Hotstepper, I wonder why you took it down sad
Re: Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING by BABE3: 3:41am On Jun 11, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Your Own Skin-therapist, Use THE PUREST ORGANIC (100% Herbal) Products. Look! / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.