Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! (1281 Views)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / 2face & Annie, Tiwa & Teebillz, AY & Mabel Go On Couples Date - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by cooldud62: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2009
I read sometime ago where she castigated tuface as being a guy without a mind of his, she said she wont ever go back to him! I applauded her when i read her but was suprised to see her having tuface's baby. Why did she change her mind? After 3 people already had babies for the guy?
I wish i could ask her one on one!
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Joseph6(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
She's jst demented lyk most naija gals buh d only difference is dey hvnt met a sick virile celeb lyk 2 baba
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Meldrick(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ poster
u would do the same if you were in her shoes.
Joseph6:

She's jst demented lyk most naija gals buh d only difference is dey hvnt met a sick virile celeb lyk 2 baba

2 baba is healthier than yourself.
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by larayat(f): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
sure.
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Emad(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2009
Anna Machauley is the only one who knows what is drawing her to his trousers grin !!
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2009
Emad:

Anna Machauley is the only one who knows what is drawing her to his trousers grin !!
cheesy
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by cooldud62: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
Do you know i honestly didn't know i ended up starting this topic?
the system returned a start a new topic stuff and i let it be only to use the new feature to see updated mails and find this here!
Anyways, I personally detest polygamy and wonder why any woman will willingly go into it knowing the dangers involved not for her but the kids.

@meldrick,
what do you actually mean?
Not everyone has the same mentality you have my friend angry
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Pepeye(f): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
This tuface guy has a way of pulling the wool over the eyes of all dis his women
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by spikedcylinder: 5:53pm On May 02, 2009
Na love. Or whatever.
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Ced8: 10:19pm On May 02, 2009
Def whatever grin , cant blame them though,afterall he is a "celebrity" wit a skin cut head
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Meldrick(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2009
cooldud62*:

@meldrick,
what do you actually mean?
Not everyone has the same mentality you have my friend angry

IF ANNIE MACAULY LEAVE'S YOU, YOU WILL RUSH TUFACE AND CLAIM HIM TO BE ALL YOUR'S. YOU GIRLS CAN PRETEND. YOU GO CRITISICING ANNIE MACAULY BUT IF YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, YOU WILL DO WORSE. UNA GO DON PACK ENTER TU BABA HOUSE AND I TRUST TU BABA, YOU ALL DESERVE HOT BULLETING.
Re: Annie Machauley Is Not Serious! by Outstrip(f): 3:16am On May 05, 2009
This tuface must have 2 feet of dick in his pants and I am sure it vibrates when he is screwing these girls because I just do not see the appeal.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Really Bad!a Cry For Help! / Sunny Leone Wallpapers / Ice Prince & South African Model Bonang Matheba To Host Channel O Awards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.