Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You (2010 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Hi, I was sitting down in the library today when a random man walked up to me and said "Jesus Loves You"

What could this mean?

1 Like

Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by gabinogem(m): 1:15am On Oct 09, 2015
It means there's Jesus in him. And he wants him in ur world.

1 Like

Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by solidade: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2015
It means Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by IA03163: 2:26am On Oct 09, 2015
It's just Jesus himself trying to express how much he loves you, what was your response?

1 Like

Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by mamagee3(f): 3:00am On Oct 09, 2015
IA03163:
It's just Jesus himself trying to express how much he loves you, what was your response?
I didn't know what to say, I was awestruck.
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by Cutehector(m): 3:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Showing u a sign....
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by Olasco93: 3:15am On Oct 09, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi, I was sitting down in the library today when a random man walked up to me and said "Jesus Loves You"

What could this mean?
It takes the Grace of God and courage for a person to do that. He's simply doing what Jesus has instructed us to do, "win souls" and to "turn men/women from darkness to LIGHT."
You may have the whole world without being SAVED... But if you've Jesus in your life, you've got all you need for a Succesful life of limitless posibilities.
ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AND DO HIS WORD AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE TO THE BEST!
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by GRACEGLORY: 3:27am On Oct 09, 2015
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

Only Jesus can make you the best thing in 2015. It's not late sis.
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by GRACEGLORY: 3:29am On Oct 09, 2015
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

Perhaps, you wanna discuss it...?
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2015
perhaps you've been doubting his love for you...then he sent that person to reassure you of it smiley
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by OracleMxNelson(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2015
that's just what it means... that Jesus loves you.
Re: What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You by mamagee3(f): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Showing u a sign....
What sign?

(1) (Reply)

Best Sex Positions To Get Pregnant: Fertility Expert Dr Marilyn Glenville Reveal / When You See A Big Bootie / Your Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.