Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (46120 Views)

I Am In Love With My Husband's Girlfriend - Married Lesbian Writes / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by ObiOmaMu: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Story as shared on Facebook, Humans of Abuja. He used to have nothing except his Abuja girlfriend. Then money came and first thing he did was dump her for a girl in his village.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/this-guy-broke-up-with-his-abuja.html

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Not new...

1 Like

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by vizkiz: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2015
no be daniel be this? undecided

Meanwhile, punkyveer been viewing threads without any comment since 1802 cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Warreva
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by sanbells(f): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with that. He wants a good girl as a life partner, not an Abuja runs girl who obviously won't last. Should be a demo for the ladies though.

34 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by fullstreets: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2015
He said she used to demand moni from him, I don't think he had nothing but her, she might still be draining d lil he had then, so, nice move.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:
no be daniel be this? undecided

Meanwhile, punkyveer been viewing threads without any comment since 1802 cheesy

Lol, must I be all over every thread like white on rice? Sometimes I just like to read. I talk too much as it is
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by AfroKnight: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Good decision. She would have wasted his money anyway. At least, he would have picked up his life back before his village babe turns into another Abuja gal.

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by vizkiz: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, must I be all over every thread like white on rice? Sometimes I just like to read. I talk too much as it is

I sometimes see you on 6 different threads all at once and still she doesn't drop a comment. undecided

Lol, @talking too much grin
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:

I sometimes see you on 6 different threads all at once and still she doesn't drop a comment. undecided

Lol, @talking too much grin

That's lurker mode lol. Some stuff isn't worth responding to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by passionate88: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
No be Ibo guy?, they love doing that stuff. That's why I don't think I can marry from that ethnic group, not that I dislike them, it's just that even the girls in all case insist on waiting on a guy from their region. You can date an Ibo babe for 4 good years but immediately a guy from her region comes along, there is a tendency of her leaving you for him.

There are some good and down to earth girls in the village, most 'city' girls are just good for nothing, they are only good to warm beds and car seats. gringringringringringringrin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by amii131(f): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Best of luck Mr .man village girl ko village girl ni

1 Like

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by iamrealdeji(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
amii131:
Best of luck Mr .man village girl ko village girl ni
but you look like a village girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by pet4ril(f): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
How do I see this post sef? (1) you were not having anything (2) you were sleeping on the street (3) your abuja babe's was demanding too much from you..... Hmmmm mr man, where were you now getting money to give her all those time you were sleeping on the streets Na waooo, this matter get k_leg for my eye ooo

36 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by amii131(f): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
but you look like a village girl

Township man I hail o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by California30(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Please, help me.
I'm new on this forum.
How do i post a comment ??

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Damalex4luv(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
And so this things happen everyday. I swear front page don suffer. The mod wey carry this kind news come front page needs to be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Sijo01(f): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Baaaaaaastard! The village girl go show you pepper.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by plexond(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Congracts
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by kenedy175(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Akuko!

I wonder what 70% of his salary will amount to and he's calling it "huge money".

Goodluck to the village gurl

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
ok
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Michellla(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
you can find true love anywhere cheesy.
maybe the village girl treats him better

1 Like

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by MadCow1: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
wow
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Oblitz(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by shegelu: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
It's your life
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by joyfavour(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
ok
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Whizpeter(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
When you think you've seen the height of foolishness, they just take it up a level higher...

The Babalawo that did the Jazz for the Village Girl is very potent...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Damalex4luv(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Baaaaaaastard! The village girl go show am pepper.
Are u the sister of the village girl

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by tonychristopher: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
fabulous decision..you know nothing like marrying your tribes woman..they understand your plight

now bye

ObiOmaMu:
Story as shared on Facebook, Humans of Abuja. He used to have nothing except his Abuja girlfriend. Then money came and first thing he did was dump her for a girl in his village.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/this-guy-broke-up-with-his-abuja.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by SuPeRq(f): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Bravo
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Missy89(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
How can she be using you for money when you are sleeping on the street and cant even afford a house for yourself?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple / My True Life Love Story / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.