Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Labour Urges Senate To Make Minister-nominees Declare Assets Publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Labour Urges Senate To Make Minister-nominees Declare Assets Publicly (325 Views)

Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Urges Senate To Make Minister-nominees Declare Assets Publicly by kennygee82(f): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2015
TRADE Union Congress of Nigeria, TUC, has called on the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki, and his colleagues to ask all President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees to publicly declare their assets, Read more http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/10/09/labour-urges-senate-to-make-minister-nominees-declare-assets-publicly/

Re: Labour Urges Senate To Make Minister-nominees Declare Assets Publicly by saintkash(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2015
let all the senators declare their assets publicly first.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible That You Might Be The Only One Left On Twitter? / Mega Blast Entertainment / Jilted Woman Drags Lover To Court For Dumping Her After Promising To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.