Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. (1331 Views)

Nigeria Was Created To Be Islamic Country / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by KORLAR(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
The Prophet's commands in wars:
Don't cut a tree
Don't kill a woman
Don't kill a child
Don't kill a sick person
Don't kill old people
Don't kill a priest or monk
Don't destroy a church or a temple
Don't disfigure the dead
Don't destroy a building
Don't kill an animal except for eating
Don't kill those who surrendered
Be good to the prisoners and feed them
Don't kill those who ran away
Don't enforce Islam.

Even at war, the prophet encouraged peace and kindness. Tell me who or what these terrorists are fighting for. All these commands are what these terrorists have violated. We should stop ascribing terrorism to any religion.

TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION!!!

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by donTbone(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
If such commands are in WAR, then there is no war!
Because in war, some of those rules will be violated.
Except there is another definition for WAR.

Anyone thinking the way am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by KORLAR(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by bonechamberlain(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2015
why do they hide under Islam to commit terrorism.
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by KORLAR(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:
If such commands are in WAR, then there is no war!
Because in war, some of those rules will be violated.
Except there is another definition fro WAR.

Anyone thinking the way am thinking?

It just shows how peaceful and reasonable Islam can be. Islam is not a war loving religion
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
They are not good muslims because No forceful conversion in Islam, no shading of blood in Islam, No violence towards innocent people. E.t.c.
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by Orjioorji(f): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Islam is a peaceful religion indeed pastor shekau is a christian Christians are the terrorists of isis. religion of piss

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by donTbone(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2015
KORLAR:

It just shows how peaceful and reasonable Islam can be. Islam is not a war loving religion
If its not a war loving religion, then there shouldn't av been rules for war. It would simply av been...
Its a sin for any Islamite to go to war...

#JustMyThought

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by donholy28(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2015
[b]Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is prescribed for you ,
and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a
thing which is good for you, and that ye love a
thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and
ye know not."
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their
heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,
(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until
they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued."
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow
falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth
from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."[/b]where's the peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by KORLAR(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:

If its not a war loving religion, then there shouldn't av been rules for war. It would simply av been...
Its a sin for any Islamite to go to war...

#JustMyThought

Nice thought. What do they then do when war is brought to them.
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by KORLAR(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Orjioorji:
Islam is a peaceful religion indeed pastor shekau is a christian Christians are the terrorists of isis. religion of piss

Be calm. I'm sure you saw where I wrote 'TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION'
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by donTbone(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
KORLAR:

Nice thought. What do they then do when war is brought to them.

Which law|thought superceeds, their own or the prophets?
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by tswitch: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Al Shabab
Maitatsine
Al Queda
Boko Haram
ISIS
Taliban
And other numerous terrorist organisations and cells.

All have islam in common.

Go tell your lies to the dust cause in this present day and age even cows know islam is not a religion of peace rather a couldron of violence and utmost wickedness.

Ever wonder why you have never seen Hindu, Buhda, vodoo worshippers or Christian violent sects killing and maiming all in the name of an impotent god who cannot fight it's own battle?
Or do you hear any other religion telling people it is religion of peace? By your fruits you are known so don't come here with such cow dung again!

Islam is terrorism and terror is bred in islam.

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by KORLAR(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:

Which law|thought superceeds, their own or the prophets?

The prophet's. Btw. The wars fought during the time of the prophet were ones they had no choice but to fight. It was more like defending themselves. Unlike terrorists now doing the attacking.
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
You hav quoted those verses out of context. I believe u are a Christian , my advise to u is that u visit Google and type violent verses in the bible read them and get back to us.
donholy28:
[b]Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is prescribed for you ,
and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a
thing which is good for you, and that ye love a
thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and
ye know not."
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their
heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,
(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until
they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued."
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow
falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth
from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."[/b]where's the peace

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by donTbone(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
KORLAR:

The prophet's. Btw. The wars fought during the time of the prophet were ones they had no choice but to fight. It was more like defending themselves. Unlike terrorists now doing the attacking.

smiley
That's what still dinstinguishes YOU from Christians. In those days, they all wage war... Days of Abraham, Moses, Joshua and the likes, they all wage war. That's why after the death of Christ, everything changed. Christ came, fought(not physical) and won. My bible says "pray for your enemy" that's why if am in any denomination and there is a prayer for the enemy to die, I just chose to pray in the spirit.

My brother, Christians are not after Islam, but after your salvation.
JESUS did not bring RELIGION, he brought SALVATION!
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by 1shortblackboy: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2015
@ KORLAR what does the quran say about people that refuse to believe in mohamehd's religion?
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by LeOstrich: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2015
[size=78pt]![/size]

[size=38pt]Muslim Taqiiya

Proceed with caution[/size]
Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by LeOstrich: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
KORLAR:
The Prophet's commands in wars:
Don't cut a tree
Don't kill a woman
Don't kill a child
Don't kill a sick person
Don't kill old people
Don't kill a priest or monk
Don't destroy a church or a temple
Don't disfigure the dead
Don't destroy a building
Don't kill an animal except for eating
Don't kill those who surrendered
Be good to the prisoners and feed them
Don't kill those who ran away
Don't enforce Islam.

Even at war, the prophet encouraged peace and kindness. Tell me who or what these terrorists are fighting for. All these commands are what these terrorists have violated. We should stop ascribing terrorism to any religion.

TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION!!!

Re: Reasons Why These Terror Groups Can't Be Islamic. by DaBullIT(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Senators Who Got What, As Saraki Names 65 Senate C’ttees / I Am 100% In Support Of Biafra! / Bukola Saraki Should Be Remove For His Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.