Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (44655 Views)

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" / B / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Funjosh(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ifahia lipsrsealed
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
As for me,whose girl will tell me no sex until after marriage and I will still continue with the relationship?I no be firewood o.She go dey fvck other dude come dey expect me to celibate.She dey craze.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by kobonaire(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Runs thread
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by repogirl(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Sex is fun indeed. But for the lady involved, it sparks a lot of risks. What if the guy changes his mind? Like he is no longer interested? It is no connection. Once two are married the connection is already there then the fun comes in as both are bound. Not fucking like bf and gf which the bf can swith at any point to the next gf and leave the initial gf in the cold.

It's easier and fun for men but not recommended for ladies. Most ladies who indulge in it are pressurised by the men and some end up being dumped.
If a guy leaves you , is it the end of the world?

What of those ones that lose virginity via rape, most times to unknown people, they should commit suicide?

Virginity is awesome but most women are not virgins when they marry, did the men the marry commit suicide?

I am not saying women should give it up anyhow, just use your sense of discernment and test the engine of the prospective candidate grin.... If it doesn't work out in the end, don't dwell on it..... If you know who you are, then its his loss!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by OTEGA1: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

It still all boils down to this medieval idea that has become a societal thing. There is no risk if not this attachment of guiltiness and fear like the one you just mentioned in your post. A guy can still change his mind during or after marriage. We have seen that many times but using sex as an excuse to define how a marriage is going to last or judge a guy's mind is completely incorrect. I have seen boyfriends and girlfriends who are closer than many married people. There are many marriages with quarrels about many things including sex and cheats here and there yet people want to use this insignificant religious idea to define both sexes living together as one for life.

Well, marriage is a cultural scheme of deceit that is supposed not to be mandatory at all. It is being forced on everybody. We have found out that the diamond rings people spend fortune on have no value at all. It is a scheme by De Beer to deceive people to buy them for a symbolic reason which haven't been nothing more than triviality.

I recommend it for both genders without carrying that guiltiness. It is not a risk at all excepting for those who are religious and insecure about their relationship. That even proves they are trying to find trust where there is none because they don't have trust at the beginning but just getting along and the reason they are afraid to have fun before the overrated ceremony called marriage!

many ladies think marriage is a gate way to security but the answer is hell no.Like my ex wife was dumped now she understands life better that marriage is not a ticket to a happy life, Its a closed parcel were u accept in good faith the contents.

In your last statement. Are you saying people use marriage to tie others down? It is still the same man that will dump a woman after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Neduzze5(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
michaelou:
just pray say make u no jam or meet genophobic babe"

Oga abeg, wetin Genophobic mean? angry
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:
It's OK to discuss sex before marriage. It's a good thing. But actually having sex before marriage is not needed. That is just lust.
Lust or love na the same thing. Abi you no dey shine Congo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by lolaxavier(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Well said. Test now to avoid one chance.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:
It's OK to discuss sex before marriage. It's a good thing. But actually having sex before marriage is not needed. That is just lust.

Then what are u discussing?
In fact ,how can both of you discuss what u dont know?

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Seems you know me wellgrin
What's your state on the topic
It's true na
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Toks2008(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
michaelou:
Hi there ladies, oh & gentlemen too. I was minding my business jejely on social media when I came across a post trending on Instagram, apparently written by a Victor Chigozie Ibeh. I’m assuming Victor is a man, so errm for a man to give this advice I would say we should probably listen. I didn’t say do o, I said listen.

So the post reads “Dear Lady, before you marry him, discuss sex. Don’t spiritualize it. Sex is important. Infact you can’t do without it. Be sure that he has a working penis. You need his penis more than you need his speaking in tongues. God created the penis and Vagina for a purpose; and they have to be put to use. Remember that any tree that does not bear fruit will be uprooted. Don’t allow anyone to deceive you. Speaking in tongues will not stop you from being wet. After the tongues comes the cock. –Victor Chigozie Ibeh.”

I swear I found it hard to keep a straight face while reading this, and I swear this is the problem with a lot of us Nigerian women. We cannot discuss bedroom matters with a straight face.

Back to Victor’s “words of wisdom”; I’ve always been a supporter of keeping your legs closed before marriage, and I applaud those who do it, but I do not judge those who don’t either. To each his own abeg. This was until my dear friend married a spiri-koko guy some 5/6 years back who would not even kiss her while dating and was even appalled at the mention of sex between non married folks. He believed sex was to be discussed by only married folks. This sounds like good advice abi? Well wouldn’t it be too late if you waited till you got married to discuss sex? Oh, by the way, bros spiri-koko could not get it up in bed and my friend who was dying to be a pastor Mrs. in future didn’t know until 2 weeks after they got married when she was more or less determined to rape her husband. The concluding part of their story is for another day.

When my friend told me what was going on, I swear my stance on “test driving” went from sitting on the fence to YOU MUST TEST, but DO NOT NECESSARILY DRIVE.  This is how I see it: Every time I’ve been to a mechanic, or a car dealership I’ve always seen either or both the mechanic and the car owner/buyer lifting the hood of the car up and taking a good look at the engine; and also leaning their ears in to hear the engine’s performance. I’m assuming by looking at and listening intently to the engine, the buyer/owner is making sure he/she does not take home a lemon. I think they believe if there’s a defect in the engine it could possibly be spotted by lifting the hood up and paying attention.

Now to be double sure that what they’ve seen matches the performance, some will take the car for a test drive before finally paying the mechanic or seller for the vehicle. Biko, what is wrong in applying this same methodology to your sex life? I leave the test drive part to each person (but please remember you don’t have to drive each car you come across) .Make sure you catch a glimpse of his “engine”, actually scratch glimpse, make sure you take a good look at the engine and make sure it can stand, there are no visible damages, and most importantly that it actually does exist BEFORE you sign the dotted line.

Some people will frown at what I just said but please don’t forget that the heart of man is desperately wicked (e.g. my friend’s husband who used Spiri-kokoness to cover the fact that his engine is defective and didn’t think it necessary to inform her before marriage). Once you take the “engine” home and everyone has associated you as the owner of the “engine” it is not easy to return it back for manufacturer defect or user defect; there is no 30 day warranty on these “engines” oo.

In essence, I agree with Victor. Bro, you have spoken well. Let she that has ears hear o. We don’t want to come and read stories that touch the heart on Aunty Bella.

Sex is not the end of the world – yes we know, but how would you handle it if you didn’t know your husband has a defective penis, I mean he kept it a secret under the guise of no sex before marriage?  Also, when people say discuss sex before marriage, what exactly are you supposed to say to each other? “Babe, lift up you skirt, abi take down your trousers let me see what you working with? “How often a week are we looking at? Are you a Christian Grey or a Christian Missionary? Should we order a karma-sutra book? Are we praying before or not?

I know I would be reeling in laughter if  I had a conversation about it and I definitely will not keep a straight face.

People, how did your sex conversation go with your intended? Please come and share.

Love is a beautiful thing.

source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/15/seun-akinlosotu-test-drive-the-engine/
cc lalasticlala ishilove farano

The write up as innocuous as it sounds has some vagueness in it.

Yes sex is important but is that all there is to marriage?

Ok what if he happens to be a super man and after marriage something happens and he goes limp what would you do?

Marriage is like a black market and in as much as sex is vital,it is not the most important and its a good thing that these days we have so many innovations and a man can buy a life like penis and wear it to please his wife and of-course there are many ways a woman can have sexual pleasure without any form of worrey as regards the performance of the husband.

This write up promotes fornication and even if i believe that a sister can subtly observe the bidy language of the guy at least to see if the thing is lifting,many sisters may get carried away and want to do actual greasing of the boris to be double sure hence start committing sexual sins which of-course once you start,it wil be hard to stop.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by IsiCaterpillar(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
I strongly agree before someone will come and insult my womanhood with a toothprick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by IsiCaterpillar(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
I strongly agree before someone will come and insult my womanhood with a toothprick.

I can't deal

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by goryorhal(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol
I support this 1000% ....
How I go buy car and I no go test am? Impossible !!!!! I have to buy and test run Wetin I won buy ...
@ muminat you dey hear me !!!!!! I no won hear story !! grin grin grin
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by NET1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
nice write-up.

.NET
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by goryorhal(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

I can't deal

Toothpick you say ?
Then look for a sledge hammer ...

Continue deceiving people here when someone is out there digging you mercilessly .

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Yinkasuccess(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
What about MouthAction?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by dastranger(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Confused generation, so everyone should be having sex now abi with no solemnization? , what happened to what the Bible and Quran peaches ? angry....
Somehow pple been justifying immorality sad

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Of what benefit or value does that add to the marriage? It's only perverted men who desire this sex before marriage thing.

That people don't agree to the general and morally right dogma of abstinence till marriage doesn't make them perverted
You're risking sounding self righteous.
You've made your decision and yes, it's a right one but don't be judgemental about other people. That's what Christianity is about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
My people has a saying that says: Aga'ato nowngwugwu welu mara ife di na ngwugwu. Mean you have to inspect the goods inside the sack to know what exactly is in the sack.
I rep #Teamtesttheengine

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Neplusultra(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Another side to it is by not engaging in long courtship!
If you you both are ready to get married,den do it immediately before d temptations of 'Test driving'

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by chris4gold(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

what if you latter discover is an impotent?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:
It's true na
Subjectively,Yes. Objectively, I had say No.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by ndcide(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
The onslaught to ensure that people fornicate is real.
The car shop near my office here in VI, don't have people coming to test drive the vehicles. They are exotic and brand new.

Does this principle apply to exam malpractice, election rigging, ritual money? etc

I believe in chastity.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=3

It's easier and fun for men but not recommended for ladies. Most ladies who indulge in it are pressurised by the men and some end up being dumped. [/quote]They were not pressurized.They also want it.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by sunvick(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
From page one of this topic, It can be said that majority of the guys that commented are supportive of the OP's view on sex before marriage.

What I still find hard to comprehend is double standards of women. If most ladies are against it, who then are the guys having sex with?

4 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by chris4gold(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

I can't deal

abi o
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by segzicres(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Neplusultra:
Another side to it is by not engaging in long courtship!
If you you both are ready to get married,den do it immediately before d temptations of 'Test driving'
I don't subscribe to this your idea as it doesn't make any sense, it allows apace for deceit and huge lies at the end it favours the ladies. we know yall have colossal secrets. also its what desperate ladies do.

At the end of the day marriage is a scam crested by women.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by delectablegyal(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Of what benefit or value does that add to the marriage? It's only perverted men who desire this sex before marriage thing.

r u a virgin?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Subjectively,Yes. Objectively, I had say No.
Go make she sing with your microphone
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by segzicres(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

It still all boils down to this medieval idea that has become a societal thing. There is no risk if not this attachment of guiltiness and fear like the one you just mentioned in your post. A guy can still change his mind during or after marriage. We have seen that many times but using sex as an excuse to define how a marriage is going to last or judge a guy's mind is completely incorrect. I have seen boyfriends and girlfriends who are closer than many married people. There are many marriages with quarrels about many things including sex and cheats here and there yet people want to use this insignificant religious idea to define both sexes living together as one for life.

Well, marriage is a cultural scheme of deceit that is supposed not to be mandatory at all. It is being forced on everybody. We have found out that the diamond rings people spend fortune on have no value at all. It is a scheme by De Beer to deceive people to buy them for a symbolic reason which haven't been nothing more than triviality.

I recommend it for both genders without carrying that guiltiness. It is not a risk at all excepting for those who are religious and insecure about their relationship. That even proves they are trying to find trust where there is none because they don't have trust at the beginning but just getting along and the reason they are afraid to have fun before the overrated ceremony called marriage!

In your last statement. Are you saying people use marriage to tie others down? It is still the same man that will dump a woman after marriage.

this is the naked truth
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Neplusultra(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
segzicres:

I don't subscribe to this your idea as it doesn't make any sense, it allows apace for deceit and huge lies at the end it favours the ladies. we know yall have colossal secrets. also its what desperate ladies do.

At the end of the day marriage is a scam crested by women.
Lmao! Ok Sir, pls don't get married den

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.