Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (44652 Views)

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" / B / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
feaworaoja007:
if one is impotent,he is automatically infertile;infertility can be checked in the lab, and therre are 3 important factors to consider,these are motility,sperm count and morphology...based on WHO standard,a guy needs @ least 20mil sperm count otherwise he is considered as having "low sperm count", as for motility which means the ability of the sperm to swin,a man has to have @ least 40% motility rate,then for morhology which means the shape of sperm being proper on discharge,u nid @ least 29%...then also a man nids to discharge @ least 1.5ml of semen to 5.0ml....however,if u av a high motility rate and morphology rate,then it can balance for people who have less than 20mil per ml...hope ds enlightens a lil"

Please Impotence and infertility are two different things. Don't mislead people please.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Timijo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
A confused generation! Always looking for a way to satisfy their sinful desire.
I have taken time to read many of the comments here, it is only Vinshu that disagrees with the evil comments.
How can we be comparing human with vehicle because of selfish desire?
Marriage is not all about sex, there are many things which are involve too. Where is the place of love and trust?
Those of you talking about impotency, do you pray to marry one? What if he becomes impotent or the beauty fades away after the wedding?
This thread should be closed by the moderator here because it is promoting immorality.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by feaworaoja007: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

Please Impotence and infertility are two different things. Don't mislead people please.
pls wots the misleading here? If one is impotent(cant av an erection) doesnt it automatically means he cant copulate and release semen? If one is infertile,he can have an erection,but based on what i explained earlier,thats when the infertility issue comes in...the fact that one can copullate and release semen does not make him fertile...dts exactly what i tried explaining earlier....u get?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by spydeer(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

Of what benefit or value does that add to the marriage? It's only perverted men who desire this sex before marriage thing.

If u are a virgin, I understand! If u are not, I dey laugh u with ur language
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
feaworaoja007:
pls wots the misleading here? If one is impotent(cant av an erection) doesnt it automatically means he cant copulate and release semen? If one is infertile,he can have an erection,but based on what i explained earlier,thats when the infertility issue comes in...the fact that one can copullate and release semen does not make him fertile...dts exactly what i tried explaining earlier....u get?
My brother you are in grave error. A person that is impotent is not ipso facto infertile. Or don't you know the import of impotence?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by spydeer(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Modern day women will b using intimacy gadgets or masturbating so religiously like its in the 10 commandments, just to b publicly seen as wife materials
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Vinshu(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
spydeer:

If u are a virgin, I understand! If u are not, I dey laugh u with ur language

Ok
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by feaworaoja007: 4:19am On Oct 11, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

My brother you are in grave error. A person that is impotent is not ipso facto infertile. Or don't you know the import of impotence?
now,i"m certainly sure,you dont know what you"re saying!
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by segzicres(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lmao! Ok Sir, pls don't get married den
Don't tell me how to live my life; )
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by benjibabs(m): 3:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Toks2008:
When i say marriage is like a black market i meant that no matter how it seems before marriage,there is always a dint of uncertainty lureking somewhere to appear.

A sweet charming caring guy can turn crazy after marriage likewise a sweet loving decent lady can turn jezebel.The rich dude you marry could turn flat broke and the reverse can happen and just as i wrote, a power horse in the bedroom can turn to a jelly fish as a result of many things so marriage is indeed a black market where we must expect the unexpected and be ready to face it head-on believing that GOD the originator and founder of the institution will always see us through.

I see your point. Thanks for clarifying that part.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Vanije: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
If you need more info on Low Sperm count among men especially in Nigeria or other Fertility issues----> www.trendyhealthworld.com/reasons-why-most-nigerian-men-have-low-sperm-count/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.