Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF (22068 Views)

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / "Call Obasanjo, IBB To Beg Enyeama To Return" - Nigerians React To Ezenwa's Play / ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by metronaija: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
The Nigeria Football Federation has ruled out trying to persuade goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama to return the Super Eagles.

Enyeama on his Instagram page on Thursday said he had decided to retire from the national team after 13 years of service.

Spokesman for the NFF Ademola Olajire was quoted by the News Agency of Nigeria as saying on Thursday, “We heard about his quitting the national team on his Instagram page. If somebody says he is retiring from the national team, what are we going to do, to beg him?

“We don’t know if he is leaving the national team because of his quarrel with the coach (Sunday Oliseh). He just wrote on his Intagram page that he was leaving the national team. So, why should we be finding out whether he left because of the rift?

“The player has gone out of the camp, what do you want us to do. He has left the camp and he did not tell anybody that he was leaving.”

France-based keeper Enyeama quarrelled with Oliseh in Belgium on Tuesday after the Eagles manager decided to the strip him of the team’s captaincy in favour of Ahmed Musa.

Enyeama had reported late to camp for the Eagles’ friendly games against DR Congo and Cameroon, after staying back in Nigeria last weekend to be involved in the burial of his mother in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

http://www.punchng.com/sports/we-wont-beg-enyeama-to-stay-nff/
Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by benedictnsi(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2015
The fact Is that the young man Is not even interested in staying....... This news is needless

Just pray we don't have a match against....... Colombia, Croatia, Germany, Argentina, Chile and France....... These guys will use goal and write Oliseh phone number grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2015
*in 2face voice* my brother u need to swallow ur pride grin Oliseh messed up nff Bleep up #heroVE #teamVE

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by plexond(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
When the wind of change blows to the sport sector, na look we go dey look

11 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by pelvicky(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
I knew something is wrong when NFF start calling oliseh the mourinho and guardiola of Africa!....i know he will fail

#bringbackourkeshi#

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by 1love4all: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Awon weeree

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Codedb2: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
I hate Oliseh

25 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by damton(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Mr. Enyeama should move on and the super Eagles should move on . case settled.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry.

Who is Enyeama?

Is he a foreign coach?

14 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by omusiliyu(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Vincent doesn't care

5 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by instaforexngr(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
NFF should thread softly

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by abitex577(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
The truth remains Oliseh and NFF were poor in handling this captaincy issue. For a player that served his country for 13yrs and is the captain of the team, you don't just wake up and relieve him of the position because he reported late to camp. He ought to be carried along in the leadership change process, and his new role be clearly explained to him before going public with the changes.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by deeprof123: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
His gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by VickyRotex(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
#BringBackOurEnyeama cry undecided

But, I'm glad he's gone sef, greater heights awaits him. cool

15 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by maxiuc(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
NFF shout up and sit down

24 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2015
It's Booohari's fault. I blame him for all these shii

If bubu is really serious about his anti corruption crusade, he needs to kickstart it from the NFF glass house

#enoughisenough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by mayorkyzo: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
No need to beg him...no single player is greater than a team..players and coaches have differences doesn't mean e would walk out on the team...can he walk out on his club if he has issues...players being disrespecting national teams since forever...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Crieff(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Silly spokesman!

You simply wish him all the best in his future endeavours and thank him for his sterling service to the nation. Everything the NFF SM said or typed was needless. No one said you should beg him. I'm certain the guy is one of those appointed by connection not merit.

Tactless people everywhere!

46 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Hysmady(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
None of my business grin
Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by wunmi590(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Yes, he's not waiting for you to beg him also, but I must tell you that he's one of the best keeper that has ever happened no Nigeria.

Please don't beg him, because Nigerians would not also beg you to stop loosing matches.

Instead of you to settle the rift between the coach and him, you went to media and start saying rubish.

Enyeama, please you have tried for Nigeria, continue to enjoy your self in Europe, while Nigeria continues loosing matches.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by samseen02(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
K
Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Pascal181: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Enyeama we know,Oliseh we don't know. Olajire or whoever shld watch their actions o.

13 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by mployer(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Who wants to stay with a loosing team?

Nigerians Will beg Keshi to return.

13 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Horlawale1(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Nonsense with boldness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Ifexladon: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
kk,noted
Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Michellla(f): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
its getting out of hand angry
Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by dotna(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy

The Eyeama i have watched on tv and on pitch is humble and always making sure the team stays together.

NFF should try and understand he just lost his dearest mum. They were even meant to offer him leave of absence to face family.

After all i believe there's a power behind family support that will lift his mood to give his all in attending national duties.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by chukwukamma(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
the all issue could be better managed but this is nit happening. we must accept that Nigeria team has not gotten a better goal keeper than Enyeama

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by Depot(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh na coach? I hate him for not using Kelechi Iheanacho wey dey secure 3 points for city.

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF by kennosklint(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Who is eyeama.he go nd die respect ur boss no mata wat...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos From The Asisat Oshoala All-Star Match / UCL: CHELSEA vs BARCELONA. What Are Your Predictions? / Uruguay Vs Italy - Confederations Cup: (2 - 3) On Pens On 30th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.