Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore (1776 Views)

Need China Or Thailand Visa / 8 Days To Leave China Or Face Jail Term ! / Nigerians Now Require Visa To Singapore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore by seggzy(m): 3:16am On Oct 10, 2006
can someone link me to either china or singpore to teach english and the processings.i read linguistics.god less you
Re: I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore by globalaid(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2006
The school calendar start at the end of September of every year, and another semestar also in January ending. You can check this site www.eslteachersboard.com, www.teachcn.com, www.teach-in-china.net, www.sourseed.com, www.eslemployment.com You can also get luck as most of the school has vacancies throughout the year.

Good luck
Re: I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore by beecrofty(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2007
gone
Re: I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore by 50kobo: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2007
hey beecroft,

wat u going to do in singapore? my sis there and she thinks it is a really nice place however be ready for some level of discrimination. Nigerians have somehow managed to conduct some 419 activities there, so they are a bit weary of Nigerians. Enjoy your relocation.
Re: I Need A Teaching Job In China Or Singapore by beecrofty(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2007
gone a;lso

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Ghana From Lagos / Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa / Refused Entry To Uk Have No Full Right Of Appeal What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.