Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (5014 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by midolian(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is an inspiration to over a billion of people around the world.

Here are some sayings of the Prophet Muhammed (Hadith)  that help us understand his inspirational character…

“A Muslim who plants a tree or sows a field, from which man, birds and animals can eat, is committing an act of charity.” (Muslim)

“There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.” (Bukhari)

“What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured.” (Bukhari)

“The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self.” (Bukhari)

“If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.” (Tirmidhi)

“Allah will not give mercy to anyone, except those who give mercy to other creatures.” (Abdullah b. Amr: Abu Dawud & Tirmidhi)

“Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.” (Baihaqi)

“Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.” (Muslim)

“When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less.” (Muslim)

“If you do not feel ashamed of anything, then you can do whatever you like.” (Abu-Masud: Bukhari)

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.” (Bukhari)

“Verily, a man teaching his child manners is better than giving one bushel of grain in alms.” (Muslim)

“Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He who is in heaven will show mercy on you.” (Abu Dawud: Tirmidhi)

“It is difficult for a man laden with riches to climb the steep path, that leads to bliss.” (Muslim)

“The best of you are those who are best to the women.” (Tirmidhi)

“Whoever loveth to meet God, God loveth to meet him” (Bukhari)

“Once a man, who was passing through a road, found a branch of a tree with thorns obstructing it. The man removed the thorns from the way. Allah thanked him and forgave his sins.” (Bukhari)

“Who are the learned? Those who practice what they know.” (Bukhari)

“Allah has revealed to me, that you must be humble. No one should boast over one another, and no one should oppress another.” (Iyad b. Hinar al-Mujashi: Muslim)

“A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity.” (Muslim)

“A Muslim who meets with others and shares their burdens is better than one who lives a life of seclusion and contemplation.” (Muslim)

“Serve Allah, as you would if you could see Him; although you cannot see Him, He can see you.” (Umar: Muslim)

“Allah does not look at your appearance or your possessions; but He looks at your heart and your deeds.” (Abu Huraira: Muslim)

“The best richness is the richness of the soul.” (Bukhari)

“Keep yourselves far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns wood.” (Abu Dawud)

“Much silence and a good disposition, there are no two things better than these.” (Bukhari)

“Verily, Allah is mild and is fond of mildness, and He gives to the mild what He does not give to the harsh.” (Muslim)

“Once the Prophet was asked: “Tell us, which action is dearest to Allah?” He answered: “To say your prayer at its proper time.” Again he was asked:
“What comes next?” Mohammad said: “To show kindness to parents.” “Then what?” he was asked,
“To strive for the cause of Allah!” (Ibn Masad: Bukhari)

“When two persons are together, two of them must not whisper to each other, without letting the third hear; because it would hurt him.” (Bukhari & Muslim)

“Verily, it is one of the respects to Allah to honor an old man.” (Bukhari)

“I command you to treat women kindly…” (Bukhari)

“All Muslims are like a foundation, each strengthening the other; in such a way they do support each other.” (Abu Musa: Bukhari & Muslim)

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.” (Bukhari)

“You will not enter paradise until you have faith; and you will not complete your faith till you love one another.” (Muslim)

“He, who wishes to enter paradise at the best gate, must please his father and mother.” (Bukhari & Muslim)

“I am leaving two things among you, and if you cling to them firmly you will never go astray; one is the Book of Allah and the other is my way of life.” (Last Sermon on the Mount)

“Allah is One and likes Unity.” (Muslim)

“The best of alms is that, which the right hand gives and the left hand knows not of.” (Bukhari)

“The perfect Muslim is not a perfect Muslim, who eats till he is full and leaves his neighbors hungry.” (Ibn Abbas: Baihaqi)

“He is not of us who is not affectionate to the little ones, and does not respect the old; and he is not of us, who does not order which is lawful, and prohibits that which is unlawful.” (Ibn Abbas: Tirmidhi)

“No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself.” (Abu Hamza Anas: Bukhari & Muslim)

“To strive for the cause of Allah from daybreak to noon and sunset is better than the goods and enjoyment of the whole worldly life.” (Bukhari)

“Be not like the hypocrite who, when he talks, tells lies; when he gives a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he proves dishonest.” (Bukhari & Muslim)

“The proof of a Muslim’s sincerity is, that he pays no heed to that, which is not his business.” (Abu Hureira: Tirmidhi)

“Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind.” (Muslims & Bukhari)

“Conduct yourself in this world, as if you are here to stay forever; prepare for eternity as if you have to die tomorrow.” (Bukhari)

“The human being does not fill up any vessel worse than his stomach.” (Tirmidhi)

“The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.” (Tirmidhi)

“Women are the twin halves of men.” (Tirmidhi)

“A father gives his child nothing better than a good education.” (Tirmidhi)

“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.” (Bukhari & Muslim)

“The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim.” (Tirmidhi)

http://muslimvillage.com/2012/03/03/20138/words-of-wisdom-of-prophet-muhammad-pbuh/

which is your favourite saying of Prophet Muhammad  – Peace be upon him and all the Prophets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by midolian(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
“Conduct yourself in this world, as if you are here to stay forever; prepare for eternity as if you have to die tomorrow.” (Bukhari)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Annunaki(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Quoran 9:5

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Redoil: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2015
you people will not allow us preach to you in your islam for Muslim section but you are here posting poo.

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
“The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.” (Tirmidhi)
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. undecided
Redoil:
you people will not allow us preach to you in your islam for Muslim section but you are here posting poo.
lalasticlala, pls come and ban this bigots undecided

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Redoil: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
JEGA01:

Ban me for what for not supporting boko haram I pity you

10 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Annunaki(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
JEGA01:

Ban me for posting a verse from the unholy quoran You must be smoking toxic herbs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Rilwayne001: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:

Ban me for posting a verse from the unholy quoran You must be smoking toxic herbs.

Annu-Monkey, undecided you didn't expose anything. Just displaying stupídity as you are known to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
"seek for knowledge, even if it is in china"
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Peace will never be on Muhammad. After all he has cause thé world to go through. He cant have à rest soul. As long as there is no peach here there cant be peace where he is now. He is an historical terrorist. Our children are exposed to his violent acts. May Stress Be upon Him. See them ranting...around like bees... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Annunaki:

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

They think they can deceive everyone. Nice one that contradict the OP.... >: grin

6 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Redoil:

Its like this everywhere. They always do to others what others will not do to them. They don't respect other countries law yet you can't do thesame in their countries. Hypocrisy in total.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by malvisguy212: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
plappville:

They think they can deceive everyone. Nice one that contradict the OP.... >: grin
MUHAMMAD THE LIAR
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: Allah’s
Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill
Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah
and His Apostle?” Thereupon
Muhammad bin Maslama got up
saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you
like that I kill him?” The Prophet said,
“Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama
said, “THEN ALLOW ME TO SAY A FALSE THING (i.e. to deceive Kab).” THE PROPHET SAY, “YOU MAY SAY IT.”

Would the true God Allow his prophet to lied?here what the word of God say about lying:
Psalms 119:163 I hate and abhor lying:
but your law do I love.

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that
deal truly are his delight.

Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hates
lying: but a wicked man is loathsome,
and comes to shame.

Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not
lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

Muhammed is a false witness.

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
RUBBISH!!! Go see how the Germans are demostrating againg Muslim s imigrants. They are saying SEND THEM BACK. WE DONT WANT WAR....i pity you people. The day you embrassed islam, thats the day you tagged yourself a terrorist. Because the founder himself is ONE.. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
MUHAMMAD THE LIAR
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: Allah’s
Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill
Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah
and His Apostle?” Thereupon
Muhammad bin Maslama got up
saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you
like that I kill him?” The Prophet said,
“Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama
said, “THEN ALLOW ME TO SAY A FALSE THING (i.e. to deceive Kab).” THE PROPHET SAY, “YOU MAY SAY IT.”

Would the true God Allow his prophet to lied?here what the word of God say about lying:
Psalms 119:163 I hate and abhor lying:
but your law do I love.

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that
deal truly are his delight.

Proverbs 13:5 A righteous man hates
lying: but a wicked man is loathsome,
and comes to shame.

Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not
lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

Muhammed is a false witness.

Dont mind them. They are all happy that war is spreading them to the West so that they can use reproduction to boast thier conversion. Some European Countries know welcoming them is creating terrorists roots. Some of these socalled refugees will disguise and become informats in the future. Europe in trouble... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by onetrack(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
"seek for knowledge, even if it is in china"

Scholars consider this a fake hadith.

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Bakrabas: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
plappville:
RUBBISH!!! Go see how the Germans are demostrating againg Muslim s imigrants. They are saying SEND THEM BACK. WE DONT WANT WAR....i pity you people. The day you embrassed islam, thats the day you tagged yourself a terrorist. Because the founder himself is ONE.. tongue
The actions and deeds of bokoharam can seen in the Bible
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2015
onetrack:

daif(weak) not mawdoo(fake, fabricated).
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Annunaki(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2015
onetrack:

Apparently the fake hadiths contain more wisdom than the ones attributed to that monster called mohamed. grin

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2015
No matter what Muslims preaches about him, it doesn't change my perception about Muhammad was a terrorist and he remain the greatest terrorist ever lived. If he were to be alive today, he would have been declared no 1 terrorist. He would have been in Hague now for a crime against humanity

6 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by ThisMeansWAR: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Redoil:
nairaland injustice. This poo should be moved to islam section or deleted asap

6 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Annunaki(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Ishilove please transfer this al taquiya thread to that waste land called islamic section.

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by tartar9(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
No matter what Muslims preaches about him, it doesn't change my perception about Muhammad was a terrorist and he remain the greatest terrorist ever lived. If he were to be alive today, he would have been declared no 1 terrorist. He would have been in Hague now for a crime against humanity
who needs your perception you Idiot!.its now a mass murderer and rapist whom you worship that isn't the terrorist.
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by tartar9(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2015
plappville:
Peace will never be on Muhammad. After all he has cause thé world to go through. He cant have à rest soul. As long as there is no peach here there cant be peace where he is now. He is an historical terrorist. Our children are exposed to his violent acts. May Stress Be upon Him. See them ranting...around like bees... angry
what about ghandi,them Buddha and co etc are they not still burning in your hell.can you count the millions who have been killed while taking orders from your bloodthirsty crucified god,you senseless dog!

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
tartar9:
who needs your perception you Idiot!.its now a mass murderer and rapist whom you worship that isn't the terrorist.
one fact remain like k in variation, Muhammad was a terrorist and shall remain a terrorist as long as people like you believe in that ancient meaningless folktales called quran.

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by tartar9(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
one fact remain like k in variation, Muhammad was a terrorist and shall remain a terrorist as long as people like you believe in that ancient meaningless folktales called quran.
do you know what is a fact dullard! ok you think He's (SAW) a terrorist,now what.
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by carinmom(f): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
onetrack:

Yes, i too heard that the hadith is da'if.
Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
tartar9:
what about ghandi,them Buddha and co etc are they not still burning in your hell.can you count the millions who have been killed while taking orders from your bloodthirsty crucified god,you senseless dog!

Buddah does not do convert or u die like islam. I dont hate other religions. I just hate Islam for it promotes terrorisme. Buddah or others are just cool. This morning i saw terrorist attack in Turkey. All this is rooted from mohammed ur so-called prophet. You are here ranting because none of your family members have been killed by thier bombing attempt.

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by plappville(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bakrabas:
The actions and deeds of bokoharam can seen in the Bible

Mohammed did not write the bible. But the koran. Boko,alquaida,isis,jihadists,dershe etc are all rooted from thier master MUHA.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by tartar9(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
plappville:

Buddah does not do convert or u die like islam. I dont hate other religions. I just hate Islam for it promotes terrorisme. Buddah or others are just cool. This morning i saw terrorist attack in Turkey. All this is rooted from mohammed ur so-called prophet. You are here ranting because none of your family members have been killed by thier bombing attempt.
even if you are saint won't you go to hell according to xtianity if you didn't accept your god.the teachings of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) are clear enough,you either are following or not following him.blaming him for the actions of any other person is the height of foolishness or your god then should also take responsibility for the millions murdered in his name through history.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

French Rapper Stuns Fans, Makes First TV Appearance Wearing Hijab / How Many Wives/husbands Are Muslims Entitled To In A Lifetime? / Minarets To Go In Switzerland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.