Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54891 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by dacovajnr: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
COUNTRY WITH THE BEST PRISON IN THE WORLD::
NORWAY.... where prisoners live like kings,,Each room has a plasma t.v,,access to libraries,, music studio,,A Gym,a Clinic e.t.c...
You'll enjoy being a prisoner in this country...
prisoner na prisoner grin

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by flejnr2(f): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
huu, very nice. I hope you guys are planning on having a law firm...
We have one already with 17 lawyers
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Xcex: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Educative n informative, OP weldone 4 dis piece. BRAVO
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by carinmom(f): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Country that Produces More Oxygen than Any Other

Country that Produces More Oxygen than Any Other – Russia: Siberia is home to approximately 25% of the world’s forests that span an area larger than the continental United States, making Russia the largest converter of CO2 into breathable compounds.
i thought it was the amazon
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Timoleon(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Macelliot:

Jonnydon22, Plaetton, if this had occurred in the Bible story, you guys would have called it a 'Myth'.

Atheists and their "deceit" they calls "intelligience"..

i hope u are aware he didnt eat it all i a day?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2015
COUNTRIES THAT DON'T CELEBRATE NEW YEAR ON JAN 1

-*ETHIOPA - September 11th, also known as the feast of st. John the Baptist. It is called "ENKUTATASH". Their millenium was 2007 ,,7 yrs late.
**CHINA - Between Jan 21-Feb 21 also known as spring festival.
**AFGHANISTAN - October 24 - October 25
**INDIA - Festival of lights,, April 14th
**IRAN - Know as Nowruz, March 20th.
**VIETNAM - Like that of China.. next new year is 8th FEB. 2016.
**CAMBODIA - April 13th.

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2015
flejnr2:

We have one already with 17 lawyers
Amazing, your family is an employer of labour....

will your children also tour the same path,,,Your family could make history... 3 generations.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2015
dacovajnr:
prisoner na prisoner grin
Noooo ,, Prisoner pass prisoner I don't mind staying in this type of prison where you're treated like a king instead of being punished...

You want to compare this place to Kirikiri, where mosquito bite coupled with Sudden slaps from Mad people is enough punishment for you...grin gringrin...

There's a Complete video of the prison on YouTube.. Just read people's comment...funny..

Pix..This prison is finer than some people's house/ hostel..

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by carinmom(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Noooo ,, Prisoner pass prisoner I don't mind staying in this type of prison where you're treated like a king instead of being punished...

You want to compare this place to Kirikiri, where mosquito bite coupled with Sudden slaps from Mad people is enough punishment for you...grin gringrin...

There's a Complete video of the prison on YouTube.. Just read people's comment...funny..

Pix..This prison is finer than some people's house/ hostel..
i won't mind spending the rest of my life in this type of prison

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
carinmom:

i won't mind spending the rest of my life in this type of prison
If I enter that country I'll just start misbehaving so I can enter that prison.....

One of America's Prison affairs officers went there and he kept asking repeatedly if he was in a prison... he couldn't believe it...and the prison is for anybody NOT exclusively for rich people..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809131/This-prison-utopia-Former-U-S-prison-boss-t-believe-eyes-visits-Norwegian-jail-finds-kitchen-knives-xbox-recording-studio.html
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by cameroncucumber(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Country with the most homeless people in the world...
MANILA,, PHILIPPINES
And their LAWMAKERS ARE THE HIGHEST PAID IN THE WORLD

WELDONE OP KEEP IT UP... AM A DIE-HARD FOR TRAVEL N TOURISM,GEOGRAPHY N ADVENTURE
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by RegalD(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Highest number of goals ever scored ever scored in a FIFA game...
11th April 2001...Oceania qualification
AUSTRALIA VS AMERICAN SAMOA ~~ 31 - O
grin Nigeria will break this record in the fullness of time

most individual goal ever scored in a match...In the same Match ARCHIE THOMPSON scored 13 goals..
TheSupernerd,,You should watch this game on YouTube.
Ronaldinho actually scored 22 out of 23 goals scored by his team during his youth age
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
RegalD:

Ronaldinho actually scored 22 out of 23 goals scored by his team during his youth age
True, he's a legend and I love him..... But this one is highest in a FIFA game..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by williamsean(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
No, I am not there.
just joking... I knw u can't by there but y u go put those dwarfs na? Put ur fine pics jare grin
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hawlahscho(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Highest number of goals ever scored ever scored in a FIFA game...
11th April 2001...Oceania qualification
AUSTRALIA VS AMERICAN SAMOA ~~ 31 - O
grin Nigeria will break this record in the fullness of time

most individual goal ever scored in a match...In the same Match ARCHIE THOMPSON scored 13 goals..
TheSupernerd,,You should watch this game on YouTube.

Ronaldinho scored 23 goals in a match. they won 23-0 (Google is your friend)
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by iykebest1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shizzy7. You're a darling. Thanks for these infos
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Ronaldinho scored 23 goals in a match. they won 23-0 (Google is your friend)
I know,, read the post again its in a "FIFA Game"..... Ronaldinho's game was a local one...

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
In Brazil,, Prisoners can reduce their sentence by reading Books and Hitting a stationary bike which are attached to car batteries....
The batteries are in turn used used to power street lights... 16 hours of pedalling is one Less day from your sentence

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Macelliot(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Nothing here is my opinion,, Google most powerful black men in the world and read about reasons why he's the 2nd..

About Poverty talk to the government before talking to dangote..,,check his companies CSR before forming an opinion...
I love the way you answer these peeps... Nice work! Learning never stops.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
iykebest1:
Shizzy7. You're a darling. Thanks for these infos
you're also a darling for reading through..

Those species on your dp are blowing a kiss from me to you. ...Catch it...and kiss a live one back...grin.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by flejnr2(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Amazing, your family is an employer of labour....

will your children also tour the same path,,,Your family could make history... 3 generations.

Funny enough my senior brother is engaged to another lawyer same on me Lol.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Dynaman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
World's fattest Country -- NAURA
94.5% of the Citizens of this country are Fat or Obese
I don't see that as a country pls google it.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dynaman:
I don't see that as a country pls google it.
Hhuuu, modified, it should be NAURU,, NAURA is a town in India.... thanks.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Macelliot(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Timoleon:

i hope u are aware he didnt eat it all i a day?
"Atheist and deciet."

But He ate it. Metal for that reason... Imagine!

It's easier for me to believe that someone died and rose on the third day than for me to believe that a human being like me, like you ate a metal and it digested..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Female Kangaroos have 3 Virginias..

CASU MARZU, is a Sardinian cheese which originates from italy. It contains live maggots. The maggots can jump up to 5 inches out or the cheese while you're eating it..

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by erico2k2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Guinness World Record

The family that has most Chartered Accountants in the world.. David Omueya family (Nigerian)
Six of his family members are chartered Accountants..
No family has surpassed their record...
The full name is D.O.DAFINONE.
OMUEYA is his middle(native) name last name is DAFINONE from Sapele Delta State.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by ZITRAN: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
MICHAEL LOTITO
A Man who ate An Airplane, 18 bicycles,15 Shopping carts and other metallic Objects...
He suffered From a Medical Condition called "pica" that causes cravens to eat dirt, glass and anything metal

He died on June 25th 2007 from natural causes..Aged 57
which natural cause,person dey chop iron chop glass like he be recycling machine AMD you talk say he died of natural causes
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by PRODUTIM1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Learning a lot here about the world
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hero10001: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
EXTRAORDINARILY BADASS

The only woman in the world to have performed a caesarian section on herself...

At midnight on march 12, 2000- After 12 hrs of Conflicting pain, Ines Ramirez, a Mexican sat down on a bench and drank 3 glasses of hard Liquor. She then used a 15cm(5.9in) kitchen knife to cut open her abdomen in a total of 3attempts, starting from the bottom of her ribs. After one hour she pulled out her baby boy, severed the biblical cord with a pair of scissors and became Unconscious, she also lost a lot of blood,,She was later taken to the village clinic..
She reminds me of Dr. Shaw in the movie "Prometheus".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.