Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4710951 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (5682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Good morning my fellow Drivers Entrepreneurs. How many people is still making this.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Phranex:

No..

You should. When you do, you'll discover the driver is not just a driver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:
Good morning my fellow Drivers Entrepreneurs. How many people is still making this.

Abeg which business is this

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:

I doubt it bro. But there could be. (If two drivers shares a car. One drives day n the other drives night.... They can change shift every week)

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:

drivers sha... u give 30k to car owner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omobadurella(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Phranex:

If you don’t want pple to take from you, you’ll end up losing everything! Test your proposed system and give feedback. Stop bothering yourself about what pple are making.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2018
TheCar:

I haven't read everything, infact I didn't read the genesis of this new idea but I like your energy, determination and commitment.

It is not easy to come up with a system, so I say kudos to you for your new developed system.

Whether it will work or not, is entirely a new challenge but you need to test all your hypothesis, get feedback, improve your system and continuously learn during the course of implementing your new idea.

It's a welcome development but would it scale?

I like business idea that's scalable? Talk about economy of scale and volume?

If it takes too much energy to manage a single drive, what would it take to manage a fleet of drivers.

If I have 10 cars in the system, it means I have to recruit other personnel to manage some aspect of the new system? That to me is unnecessary additional cost?

Let stop talking about assumption? Give me real figures and let us do comparative analysis vis-in-vis current system.

Let this your new idea be test run and come back to do a comprehensive comparative analysis?

Godspeed.

The truth is that. I had just a mere interest (nothing solid) in the uber busines and searched on google... google brought me here.. i had to ask a question about the business... Futher questions gave the drivers the impre4ssion i was a threat to the business.

I had to look into the model. I formulated this model and improved it on the platform. I have never thought about it before now. The model is just 2 days old. smiley

Now, when they say i would fail and state the loop holes... i think of a work around and improve it.

You see until ya comment, i never planned for scalability.

but if i am to improve the model, a mechanic or 2 (depending on the num of cars) will come to my office to carry out a diagnostic report on all cars every morning or every other day. Any car the mechanic(s) reports is unfit to ply the road will not move that day (subtle penalty for reckless driving).

Now the kind of drivers i will employ are people who truly want to drive. Not youths or graduates who couldnt get their dream jobs and then resorted to becoming uber drivers.. Theres a lot of expectation from family for the latter so i understand why they wish to be boss.

I am talking about drivers who will apply to be a driver in a company. People who would actually give thanksgiving in church when they get the job.

lastly, the only i reason i want to try this out is cos these people say "I WILL FAIL".

I have never been afraid of failures. Telling me i will fail actually spurs to do that which they say i will fail on. The truth is if i didnt meet these resistance, i would be thinking of going with the 30K a week model (No motivation).

I love pessimist and realist.... they are my strength grin

If i failed, i would have failed with a gladdened heart.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2018
omobadurella:

If you don’t want pple to take from you, you’ll end up losing everything! Test your proposed system and give feedback. Stop bothering yourself about what pple are making.

You are right. I will test it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:
It can only be Taxify, maybe a bit difficult to make that much on Uber.
Phranex come and see ooo, at the end he will remmit 30/35 k to the owner.
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz

lol. na y i dey call dem thieves grin

that guy posted that so i could see it and get angry.. cheesy cheesy

i vex small cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaz(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Do they really make that much now
Phranex:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Bro, the way you generalize is Alarming and Hilarious at the same time cheesy grin

First, All drivers are greedy............ Then secondly, All Nigerians are dishonest people grin

How is Yankee bro?? Please help me greet Donald Trump.

Have a nice week sir.

Phranex:

The model is to ensure the driver doesn't just park the car in his house and sleep all month waiting for a salary. You know Nigerians are dishonest people

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
mcadebola:
Bro, the way you generalize is Alarming and Hilarious at the same time cheesy grin

First, All drivers are greedy............ Then secondly, All Nigerians are dishonest people grin

How is Yankee bro?? Please help me greet Donald Trump.

Have a nice week sir.

trump says

"I will grab u by ya pusssy" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2018
jaz:
Do they really make that much now

not really but they can average 100k weekly

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:
This is good. How I wished I could be making this much during my 12hrs working Hours.
Did you display this to shade someone or you have other motives for it. Guess you must have worked atleast 15hrs daily but one car owner will expect you to drop all you made to give you 20k cheesy

Gentlelife50:

Lolzz
Now that Pharrell has seen this, his head go scatter grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Phranex:

This was done in April, I'm sure your have brothers, cousins, nephew, in laws that are unemployed. You can help them by giving them your car, Im sure they won't want to cheat on you and you can break even in 5months. So Help You GoD

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GBfleet1: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Uber/Taxify driver wanted. Toyota Corrola 2003 model, weekly pay is 35k weekly, contact 08060326251 if you interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Something just happen right now smiley wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Taxify's salary has come again.
chucsmoore, RomeoJuliet ( romeo3), gentlelife50, tgiirl ....
But the useless taxify has cautioned you with finished rate this time around. That means drivers will have to Stay online for 14hrs daily.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Something just happen right now smiley wink... The soul of the bizness remains the riders.... argue with ur data

New opportunities... New ways of ride sharing grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
brogxy:

This is good. How I wished I could be making this much during my 12hrs working Hours.
Did you display this to shade someone or you have other motives for it. Guess you must have worked atleast 15hrs daily but one car owner will expect you to drop all you made to give you 20k cheesy

Now that Pharrell has seen this, his head go scatter grin

u people are messing with me... grin grin God pass una
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phranex(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Tgiirl:

This was done in April, I'm sure your have brothers, cousins, nephew, in laws that are unemployed. You can help them by giving them your car, Im sure they won't want to cheat on you and you can break even in 5months. So Help You GoD

nor be fight bros.... im still ya guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Phranex:

The truth is that. I had just a mere interest (nothing solid) in the uber busines and searched on google... google brought me here.. i had to ask a question about the business... Futher questions gave the drivers the impre4ssion i was a threat to the business.

I had to look into the model. I formulated this model and improved it on the platform. I have never thought about it before now. The model is just 2 days old. smiley

Now, when they say i would fail and state the loop holes... i think of a work around and improve it.

You see until ya comment, i never planned for scalability.

but if i am to improve the model, a mechanic or 2 (depending on the num of cars) will come to my office to carry out a diagnostic report on all cars every morning or every other day. Any car the mechanic(s) reports is unfit to ply the road will not move that day (subtle penalty for reckless driving).

Now the kind of drivers i will employ are people who truly want to drive. Not youths or graduates who couldnt get their dream jobs and then resorted to becoming uber drivers.. Theres a lot of expectation from family for the latter so i understand why they wish to be boss.

I am talking about drivers who will apply to be a driver in a company. People who would actually give thanksgiving in church when they get the job.

lastly, the only i reason i want to try this out is cos these people say "I WILL FAIL".

I have never been afraid of failures. Telling me i will fail actually spurs to do that which they say i will fail on. The truth is if i didnt meet these resistance, i would be thinking of going with the 30K a week model (No motivation).

I love pessimist and realist.... they are my strength grin

If i failed, i would have failed with a gladdened heart.

what kind of jobless mechanic will be visiting you every day in your place of work?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
radautoworks:

No one ordered it so I didn't bring it in.

How we go order am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Phranex:

u people are messing with me... grin grin God pass una
It's driver partners that are messing with you since you put yourself in the situation grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Soon my vehicles will be in the road ONLY at peak times. The only time it mayb available for rent is 12noon - 3pm grin cheesy

New opportunity that will involve steady remittance loading .... drivers are the PAIN of this hussle cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Tgiirl:

I doubt it bro. But there could be. (If two drivers shares a car. One drives day n the other drives night.... They can change shift every week)

Gentlelife50:

Lolzz

brogxy:

This job was done in April. I just wanted to find out if guys are still raking in this amount weekly. December is around d corner I foresee earnings like this weekly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:
well this was definitely in April...04 befor Taxify started their Taxify and Taxify Lite plus their new finish rate madness....this is not obtainable now...no make some drivers feel say them no day try ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Phranex:

mumu boy grin. U think am one of ya church members u wan enslave with ya business model. No vex O! nah joke smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2018
chucsmoore:

This job was done in April. I just wanted to find out if guys are still raking in this amount weekly. December is around d corner I foresee earnings like this weekly.
Amen grin...but Taxify Finish rate is a big problem...Bonus no sure again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
Amen grin...but Taxify Finish rate is a big problem...Bonus no sure again
Bonus will be back soon. We are getting closer to festive period. Its Boom time for the business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (5682) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.