Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714905 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
We are going to india.... bye

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
GBfleet1:
New TOKUNBO corolla 2004 model for rental. Driver needed urgently. Drivers around Gbagada, surulere, and island strictly, 35k weekly remittance. Call.
0705 667 9824

And am sure U no want story

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Some riders can be very funny sha... I'm sure the rider is a slay queen

slamstanlee:
We are going to india.... bye

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
chucsmoore:
check your email I ve sent u my contact.
I did not receive your mail,pls kindly resend,thank you.Remember it is jonah@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
MrMan78:
Some riders can be very funny sha... I'm sure the rider is a slay queen

100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

as at when I got it, it was 181,000. Have no idea current cost.
you say wetin? Abeg wey dat bros wey wan sell dat leegoo?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
eherbal:
you say wetin? Abeg wey dat bros wey wan sell dat leegoo?
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
2004 Toyota Corolla for rent.

35k weekly rental.

1 guarantor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GBfleet1: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
ncnerio:

No stories is either the person can deliver or no need

And am sure U no want story
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
jpworld:
2004 Toyota Corolla for rent.

35k weekly rental.

1 guarantor

Call 08060408132

I can do 30k every week, mail me if you agree, no story
wiseman@gmail.com
sparhighwise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rollitout:

I can do 30k every week, mail me if you agree, no story
wiseman@gmail.com
sparhighwise@gmail.com

No interest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Reminder

E-HAIL Uber/Taxify/ETC ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PACKAGE N120k

6 oil changes including labor,oil and filters
1 set of Front brakes
1 set of Rear brakes
Fluid top-offs
1 set of wiper blades
2 headlight bulbs
2 taillight bulbs
6 complimentary road safety checks

If you want to get this package, email support@radautoworks.com with name, phone,year,make,model, vin, mileage. You will receive an invoice and when paid,account will be opened for your car. When maintenance is due,just schedule appointment and bring it in! Annual maintenance at an equivalent of 10k a month is a steal.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
I did a trip on Uber on 1.7 surge from VI, Uber swapped my earnings with their commission. Which kyn nyama nyama be this? I have even sent series of mail yet nothing.
Instead of taking their 1k plus they took my 4460 earnings for that trip as commission.
Na waoo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
chucsmoore:

The first thing is to verify if the Camry is 6 or 4 plugs. If it is 6 plugs don’t go for it, it sucks fuel like vampire.. smiley. Then your weekly rental to d owner should be between 25-30k, anything other than that, don’t go for it. If u can negotiate 25k is a very good deal. Inorder to meet 30k or 25k weekly rental target and keep money to yourself, working hours should 6am - 9pm or 10pm. but there should be resting time of 2hours or 3hours
Your target everyday should be at least 8k everyday after expenses like fueling, data, feeding, washing of car, call cards, pumping of tyre etc. 8k X 7days = 56k. You pay owner 25k or 30k, u keep d remaining to yourself. In a month u make close to 100k. On a good day u can even make 25k or 30k in a day, like last week sunday I made 26k in a day. Weekends are d most profitable days Friday, Saturday and sundays. I have seen guys who are doing well with Camry. It’s about ability work smart and harder. As for maintenance, the owner of d car should be responsible for maintenance and servicing. Places like Lagos - Abeokuta express way that connects Dopemu, Cement, mangoro, iyana iPaja, Abule Egba, Alagbado. U shouldn’t go there always because there are a lot potholes and bumps it will depreciate d car faster. May be one or two times in a week u ply that route. Also Egbeda, Akowonjo, idimu, Ikotun egbe, the streets there should be avoided also. Ijesha and Ago palace some streets there too are terrible.

Bro, good evening o, it's like you're really experienced in this biz, do you think it's a good idea for me to invest in a car to do Uber or taxify while exploring my career options, I'm looking to invest like 1.5m to buy a direct tokumbo and do the papers and all, I'm hoping that will be enough.

From the maths you did here, if I had my own car and work like 8hours a day, 5 days a week on the average, how long do you think it will take me to save the money I spent on the car and invest in other business in case I don't get the kind of job I'm looking for? Other experienced guys I need your advice too, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I did a trip on Uber on 1.7 surge from VI, Uber swapped my earnings with their commission. Which kyn nyama nyama be this? I have even sent series of mail yet nothing.
Instead of taking their 1k plus they took my 4460 earnings for that trip as commission.
Na waoo

They are having issues this week. Took a rider from ilasamaja to leeks phase 1 on a card trip and my earning was 369naira. Since 3 days ago, they have not resolved the issue.

Na to get patience remain now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
radautoworks:
Reminder

E-HAIL Uber/Taxify/ETC ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PACKAGE N120k

6 oil changes including labor,oil and filters
1 set of Front brakes
1 set of Rear brakes
Fluid top-offs
1 set of wiper blades
2 headlight bulbs
2 taillight bulbs
6 complimentary road safety checks

If you want to get this package, email support@radautoworks.com with name, phone,year,make,model, vin, mileage. You will receive an invoice and when paid,account will be opened for your car. When maintenance is due,just schedule appointment and bring it in! Annual maintenance at an equivalent of 10k a month is a steal.
pls what kind of oil are you going to use for this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rollitout:

Your request are questionable, few days ago you needed someone who reside in Lekki Phase 1 or Ajah axis but now you need someone who resides in ogba axis, you also need someone who is married and 35 years of age or above

My question is, why would you need someone who is married and above 35 years of age ?

This is a RITUALISTIC DEMANDS.

Lol, he's probably afraid a young guy will sell his car and japaa

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
I need some advice. How much can I charge a friend coming over to naija around Nov 23 - Dec 3. He said he ll be needing my services all through.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
pafo:

They are having issues this week. Took a rider from ilasamaja to leeks phase 1 on a card trip and my earning was 369naira. Since 3 days ago, they have not resolved the issue.

Na to get patience remain now.
Na waoo, it's unbecoming of Uber ooo. We hold them in high esteem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Is egbeda and environs not among the boost area?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
blackfm:

Not anymore. Ild walk away on either uber or taxify. Taxify refunds now. A rider was telling me she'll shave 500 off my fare coz the route had traffic whereas she was the one that insisted on it. I told her to go with the full fare and reported the trip. They paid it so the days of seizing one shoe are gone

How will they verify the rider didn't pay you? For a cash trip??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
xana101:
bros, mine was worst. I live around iyanera cos my office then was at agbara. I can't drive from my place to island. I only drive from home to my office at agbara. When I lost my job in 2017. A friend told me about uber cos I have 2 cars at that time. I sold one, add money bought a tokunbo corolla. Right now I don't use map to go to any where in Lagos. I only use it to locate ur street. Don't worry, Lagos is very small. Just get a good car and start. U won't regret it.

Really? I'm trying to explore this option too, buy a car, do Uber save up money while I explore my other options.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cooladex:
I need some advice. How much can I charge a friend coming over to naija around Nov 23 - Dec 3. He said he ll be needing my services all through.
Depends on the Rapport, 15-20K Daily

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Is egbeda and environs not among the boost area?
No. Even I was surprised festac too is not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
shollywendy1:

No. Even I was surprised festac too is not
Hmmmm, surprising sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:40am On Oct 13, 2018
protocol:
pls what kind of oil are you going to use for this?

Carquest conventional or synthetic in whatever weight the car requires.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Megadrop:
Bros, why not allow the wind through ur app to blow you to where it wants to.Must you go back to the island? Why is it that most drivers don't like working on the mainland. A lot of drivers on the island reject trips that will bring them to the mainland and even when they find themselves on the mainland they are always in a hurry to dash back even if its to blow back empty. Why is it so, shd I say its fear of the unknown or what

This lymlyte guy dey always behave as if mainland n.a. taboo for am.most times you see him here he is stuck on the mainland looking for where to find trip to take him to island and the best response na the person wey direct am to Iyana Oworo to carry Ajah/V.I at 200/300 Lolz.. ..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2018
available

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2018
kentoski:

How will they verify the rider didn't pay you? For a cash trip??
Coz I told them so. They probably contacted the rider to confirm I dont know. Koko is I got paid without debasing to fisticuffs and that's my MO going forward

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2018
blackfm:

Coz I told them so. They probably contacted the rider to confirm I dont know. Koko is I got paid without debasing to fisticuffs and that's my MO going forward

Ok, I'm just curious cos a mischievous rider can still claim he paid when he didn't just to smite the driver, I'm just wondering how such dispute are cleared, but protecting the driver's is good development.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2018
kentoski:

Ok, I'm just curious cos a mischievous rider can still claim he paid when he didn't just to smite the driver, I'm just wondering how such dispute are cleared, but protecting the driver's is good development.
protecting the driver is the uber advantage

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.