Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713735 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lami37: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yesbody:
May i humbly requesting for a car to be deployed on UBER/TAXIFY service in lagos, I can deliver 30k weekly NO STORY and be rest assured your vehicle would be in the best hand
Pls contact me on 09057479516 or mail me wisemarhn@gmail.com

Thank you.

Yesbody:
May i humbly requesting for a car to be deployed on UBER/TAXIFY service in lagos, I can deliver 30k weekly NO STORY and be rest assured your vehicle would be in the best hand

Thank you.

Your location?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lami37: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=lami37 post=72062819][/quote]

Where Is your location
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
jayooh:

Many wouldn't have thought of this. Sleek ingenuity
U never see anything, person go just claim to loss wetin e no get and report u if you dare deny the person will use ur message as an evidence against you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Any cash trip I do Uber will take my earnings as their commission, please is their anyone else having this issue or I my alone?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Please where can i do alignment today sunday on the mainland oooo. Any info biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:24am On Oct 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
Please where can i do alignment today sunday on the mainland oooo. Any info biko

Total petrol station beside sheraton hotel. Meanwhile unless you just replaced a front suspension part, do not do alignment. Take your car to a workshop there is a major suspension fault.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Any cash trip I do Uber will take my earnings as their commission, please is their anyone else having this issue or I my alone?

This is Normal, there is nothing wrong here. UBER credits you your earnings I.e UberX and debits you for any cash collected so for any cash trip you do Uber will first of all credit you with the actual amount due to you and then debit the cash collected regardless of if cash collected is higher or lower than the UberX amount.
like from your statement now the last trip on Friday nite you did a trip of 1100 and after commission it was 835 so Uber credited you 835 and debitted you 1100 you collected.then your first trip on Saturday you did a trip of maybe 5k after commission came to 3500 but cash collected was 2k plus so uber credited you the 3500 due to you and debit the 2k cash collected.so the shortfall 1500 is added to your cashout balance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Meanwhile I have always heard of this issue but just experienced it for the first time yesterday.Got a request from Island to Alagbado yesterday night, when we got to meiran I got a text that Uber was ending the trip, I should find safe place to drop rider and before I knew it Uber ended the trip yet we were still some distance away and only when I got to rider destination did I notice trip had actually ended.Rider also complained that same had happened on the reverse trip earlier in the morning.this was only after about 2hrs 30mins but before now ave done longer trips no such issues.is this a new development.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2018
lami37:

Where Is your location

Ogba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Same thing happened to me second day on the job. Picked a rider from ipaja to diamond estate which was a trip of about 11km. But was stuck in traffic for about 1.45mins on idimu road. Uber ended it at exactly 2hrs and sent me the same message.

Where I wan drop lady wey get two big luggage for inside traffic at 8.30pm. I showed her uber had ended the trip but I would drop her off.

I still don't understand why they did it but that lady showed me fire that night and paid me just 800 naira more despite spending another 1hr 30mins with her finding her way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2018
iyaegin:
Meanwhile I have always heard of this issue but just experienced it for the first time yesterday.Got a request from Island to Alagbado yesterday night, when we got to meiran I got a text that Uber was ending the trip, I should find safe place to drop rider and before I knew it Uber ended the trip yet we were still some distance away and only when I got to rider destination did I notice trip had actually ended.Rider also complained that same had happened on the reverse trip earlier in the morning.this was only after about 2hrs 30mins but before now ave done longer trips no such issues.is this a new development.

Maybe you ran out of Uber driving time. 12 hours ON, 6 hours OFF! They shut you off automatically if you’re still online when your driving time is up, even if you’re on a trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Maybe you ran out of Uber driving time. 12 hours ON, 6 hours OFF! They shut you off automatically if you’re still online when your driving time is up, even if you’re on a trip.

I don't think so, mine was on 10hrs and they still sent me a trip request immediately.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2018
iyaegin:

It was a cash trip, my guess is rider has been fraudulent in the past, and has been flagged.
The system possibly programmed a max time for the trip and it exceeded.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2018
MobilityExpress:

why give false information when you are not sure. UBER does not end trip even if you started the trip having only 5mins left, they allow you end the trip before logging you out .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2018
eherbal:
gazzuzz does axa mansard comprehensive insurance cover car vandalism like this one? Thanks
gazzuzz angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2018
drestoneokuta:
Got to a pick up location now, I ask the rider if I should start the trip she said yes, 2 minutes to the journey the second rider was complaining that my A/c wasn't "cold enough" that that was ow she fought with a driver that took her to ICM the other day that she cannot proceed further. A/c that I just switched on and no rider has ever complained that it is not cold enough. Happened here in CMD. I just ended the trip to avoid wahala. cry my loss. Or what was I suppose to do?
from the little experience I've gathered on this thread, A/C should be switched on before getting to rider's location. We learn everyday bro.best of luck

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.
you no longer promote your get it to me program anymore. Hope no problem?pls update us .thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Total petrol station beside sheraton hotel. Meanwhile unless you just replaced a front suspension part, do not do alignment. Take your car to a workshop there is a major suspension fault.
i just change the front suspension yesterday. All new. And dey finished by 6:20pm, so i couldn't do it yesterday. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2018
The rider is new, Uber guarantees earnings and they don't want to guarantee a new rider incase it's fraudulent. So they end your trip at 2 hours to reduce potential liability

iyaegin:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Yes, but I turn it off if rider doesn't come out in 3 mins, can't be idling for a rider that doesn't respect my time. Only exception is if weather is extremely hot, I can't comman kill myself

eherbal:
from the little experience I've gathered on this thread, A/C should be switched on before getting to rider's location. We learn everyday bro.best of luck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:

U never see anything, person go just claim to loss wetin e no get and report u if you dare deny the person will use ur message as an evidence against you.

That's another way to see it oh. The world is evil

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
alstarmayo:
Yes, but I turn it off if rider doesn't come out in 3 mins, can't be idling for a rider that doesn't respect my time. Only exception is if weather is extremely hot, I can't comman kill myself

Do you really save fuel by doing this? What's the percentage?

IMHO, don't think it's worth it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Yesbody:

Thank you.

This vehicle is available for UBER SERVICE 35k weekly delivery, Option of hire purchase is also available

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2018
grin what will happen if u buy this tokunbo car and drive it by urself . U can't even afford bicycle and ur here requesting for what u can't afford .
Yesbody:
Hello House
May i humbly requesting for a Tokunbo car to be deployed on UBER/TAXIFY service in lagos, I can deliver 30k weekly NO STORY and your vehicle would be in the safest hand, You don't have to worry about the safety of your car, I'll handle it
Pls contact me on 09057479516 or mail be wisemarhn@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
eherbal:
gazzuzz does axa mansard comprehensive insurance cover car vandalism like this one? Thanks

I think they do under accidental damage or theft of the vehicle inside your comprehensive insurance plans.

But the investigation go plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
TheCar:

I think they do under accidental damage or theft of the vehicle inside your comprehensive insurance plans.

But the investigation go plenty.
thanks bro.long time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Yesbody:

Thank you.

If you are going to put this message up multiple times, at least make sure it is written in good English. People always put up their cars here, just follow the thread for one and contact the owner.

Shikena.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2018
eherbal:
you no longer promote your get it to me program anymore. Hope no problem?pls update us .thanks

Get it to me has no clients, I tried for 2 weeks with app on daily and no single request, the owner has refused to use money for proper Advert and only use the free post on nairaland for adverts, the real clients who needs to deliver are not even on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Moda1:
grin what will happen if u buy this tokunbo car and drive it by urself . [s]U can't even afford bicycle and ur here requesting for what u can't afford[/s] .

Wetin concern you?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
jayooh:

That's another way to see it oh. The world is evil
I dey tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Machiny, merikowa, adamalalim(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.