Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724332 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin. Me no toast no female rider;;;;them are turn you to their personal slave Driver on top d uber slavery work join

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Me no toast no female rider;;;;them are turn you to their personal slave Driver on top d uber slavery work join

Na them dey rush you! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
toomush:

Good, that investigation is underway already, don't forget to drop feedback here on the outcome of the event. Such drivers should be dealt, it gives the business a bad name.

Uber has concluded its investigation, I personally told them I do not want the matter escalated because I am also a driver but unfortunately the same driver has been reported before now and uber has already exchange email and phone call to the same driver and now he as been taken off uber platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
sunnp:

So how did you see the earnings for ib, is that okay for hours you work?
it fair for now, I know it will get better with time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Uber also blamed me for calling the driver, according to them its against their policy, all matters should be directed to them

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The Driver is used to carrying hoes, a greater percentage of ladies that use Ehailing are hoes (argue with your keyboard) (I mean no disrespect to lagostaxiguy wife) if you interact too much with evil, after a while you become infected and imagine every one is evil. driver should be removed from the system.

I tire oooo, even uber at one time was even advertising for drivers by themselves. Giving ladies the impression that uber drivers can also do more than driving them. In the advertisement a lady was saying the date she had with an uber driver have been the best.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Uber also blamed me for calling the driver, according to them its against their policy, all matters should be directed to them
That's normal naa, they don't want rider to be contacting the drivers because it amount to loosing their customers

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gentlelife50:

That's normal naa, they don't want rider to be contacting the drivers because it amount to loosing their customers

Lol, oh well, I didn't know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what kind of wife do you have? Immediately a well brought up woman encounters such drivers, before he finishes the first sentence she shuts him up.

This is absolutely unflattering about someone else's wife . You should think very well before talking about people's wives. Imagine someone insinuates that your wife was not well brought up would you like it? Guy use your brain.

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smatt1711: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Hello house, I requested a ride for my wife to be taken home from office yesterday as she was too tired to drive, the driver after informing him that he was picking my wife, he still got into the vehicle and first question he asked her is her martial status, she confirmed she was married but that didn't stop him from hitting on her and telling her how beautiful she is and he really likes her and also insinuating how good he his in the other room (indirectly), she told him he was not been professional but that didn't stop him, he chatted until he dropped her and still had the guts to ask for a hug infront of my house. I am very upset, I called him immediately she informed me but I'm not satisfied with his silly apologies because I'm very sure he will do it to other women, should I go ahead and report him to uber? As somone who also drives in the platform, I know uber will not take it lightly.
Your wife was busy enjoying the toast and sweet talk which hardely comes from you,you have only your wife to blame for listening to such talk and not calling him to order, of which if he insist she should request to quit the ride, but no she was enjoying the sweet toast only to tell you later and pretend is all his fault, even with a wedding ring on her finger, a guy will always toast any lady, is now left for the girl to call him to order if the guy then try to force himself on the wife, that is when a man is suppose to appear.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by internetguru1: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
My name is David and I am an experienced ttaxify driver and I am very much interested to work with tou. My no is 08063978457
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smatt1711: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Hello house, I requested a ride for my wife to be taken home from office yesterday as she was too tired to drive, the driver after informing him that he was picking my wife, he still got into the vehicle and first question he asked her is her martial status, she confirmed she was married but that didn't stop him from hitting on her and telling her how beautiful she is and he really likes her and also insinuating how good he his in the other room (indirectly), she told him he was not been professional but that didn't stop him, he chatted until he dropped her and still had the guts to ask for a hug infront of my house. I am very upset, I called him immediately she informed me but I'm not satisfied with his silly apologies because I'm very sure he will do it to other women, should I go ahead and report him to uber? As somone who also drives in the platform, I know uber will not take it lightly.
you sound so insecure,like you don't trust your wife, any man that trust his wife will just laugh it off, because he knows 100 trials will surely fail, but look at you shaking and reporting to uber, this is what you get when people don't marry there match and partner.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Dem dey fear offline trip arrangements grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
smatt1711:
you sound so insecure,like you don't trust your wife, any man that trust his wife will just laugh it off, because he knows 100 trials will surely fail, but look at you shaking and reporting to uber, this is what you get when people don't marry there match and partner.
Don't just open your mouth and talk, if your wife reports such sensitive matter to you, you don't laugh it off, you take it up and do something. From your comment I can deduce you're not married, when you finally marry your match and partner, you can keep laughing it off when guys start harassing her outside until she's raped, well you can laugh that off too. Shit happens anyways right? No shaking

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
deedee44:

Don't just open your mouth and talk, if your wife reports such sensitive matter to you, you don't laugh it off, you take it up and do something. From your comment I can deduce you're not married, when you finally marry your match and partner, you can keep laughing it off when guys start harassing her outside until she's raped, well you can laugh that off too. Shit happens anyways right? No shaking

He obviously ain't married, but that's not an excuse to have empathy. Bro, lagostaxiappguy, you don't bring such matters here not until you've properly dealt with the guy for his unprofessionalism and uncouth attitude. If any man bleeps with your wife, Bleep him up, except your wife gives you some reason not to. It's an unwritten rule. Don't be a sisi with sentiments that they'd take the job from him. If he needed the job, he won't be flirting, at least not with a married woman. Common!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
smatt1711:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Terrence15115:

He obviously ain't married, but that's not an excuse to have empathy. Bro, lagostaxiappguy, you don't bring such matters here not until you've properly dealt with the guy for his unprofessionalism and uncouth attitude. If any man bleeps with your wife, Bleep him up, except your wife gives you some reason not to. It's an unwritten rule. Don't be a sisi with sentiments that they'd take the job from him. If he needed the job, he won't be flirting, at least not with a married woman. Common!

I just keep shaking my head for everyone that believe picking a fight for a wife is worth it... Lagostaxiappguy, when I beg you to keep this thing in house, I understood the depth of such issue, please I'll still beg you, try as much as you can to keep the outcome away from her or she may keep such away from you next time. The truth is you can't help who you love, they are mature enough to judge what is right or wrong, this table you just shake, believe me you wouldn't like to know what's on it... I dare you to challenge her, if that's the only toaster that has hit on her this year. You are taking things from the I am no nonsense person, the driver have to b remove from the platform, such is not good for uber, please how does she see it, whose side r u protecting (You, her or uber? ), don't get to high and expose your weaknesses, a 50 years old woman still have the tendency to act like an 18 years old girl when d wind blows. Please do both of you often check each other phones? Trust is a big word, uber drivers are generally classified as lowlife, maybe she told you out of imagine, all I'm trying to tell you find some peace within... Nothing is always the way it seem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
na wa oo.. nothing wey we no go see or hear for this uber bizness. No be today fowl yansh dey back o..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Some Uber and Taxify drivers are now worse than Danfo drivers with their erratic driving. A guy near killed himself and his rider this evening.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khez: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Abegi bro

Is this the temporary sample of drivers license taxify needs? If no pls guide me
drestoneokuta:

AC, radio, complete papers, break and full light, clean interior boot and bonnet, foot mat, drivers license. Then fix what you know is wrong with your car. Painting isn't necessary if scratch no or dent no plenty for your car.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khez: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Guys abegi does taxify accept permission to drive? The woman doing it says that's what they give you first, before called in for capturing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omobadurella(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Khez:
Guys abegi does taxify accept permission to drive? The woman doing it says that's what they give you first, before called in for capturing.
No they don’t. You have to get a temporary DL after thumb-printing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Where's my pop corn, something interesting is going on here. grin grin grin grin Married and Single men at war

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
jarkbauer:

This is absolutely unflattering about someone else's wife . You should think very well before talking about people's wives. Imagine someone insinuates that your wife was not well brought up would you like it? Guy use your brain.

hard truths, but someone has to tell him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Uber has concluded its investigation, I personally told them I do not want the matter escalated because I am also a driver but unfortunately the same driver has been reported before now and uber has already exchange email and phone call to the same driver and now he as been taken off uber platform.
Can we see the mail Uber sent you as regards this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
smatt1711:
Your wife was busy enjoying the toast and sweet talk which hardely comes from you,you have only your wife to blame for listening to such talk and not calling him to order, of which if he insist she should request to quit the ride, but no she was enjoying the sweet toast only to tell you later and pretend is all his fault, even with a wedding ring on her finger, a guy will always toast any lady, is now left for the girl to call him to order if the guy then try to force himself on the wife, that is when a man is suppose to appear.
Couldn't agree with you more bro

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

hard truths, but someone has to tell him.

People are different which means the way they handle issues are different.
You can't expect everyone to think and act like you would do as opinion differs.
The reaction you are advocating from he wife may actually be considered uncouth by a very well polished lady.
Someone else may not talk too much, once they caution you and you don't stop, they know what next to do, they'll simply just report to uber.
You also have to look at the other side of things.. Not everyone you see is mentally stable. What if village people are worrying the guy and your wife that you claimed will shut him up tried and he continued? So what next? Will you also put the blame on your wife for someone's mental/village problem? If truly the guy has been getting complains from other riders on uber, your wife may not have been able to cut him off like you said
I'm my opinion, you were too quick to judge and your response left a bitter taste in my mouth as I expected you would know better.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
pope191:

I just keep shaking my head for everyone that believe picking a fight for a wife is worth it... Lagostaxiappguy, when I beg you to keep this thing in house, I understood the depth of such issue, please I'll still beg you, try as much as you can to keep the outcome away from her or she may keep such away from you next time. The truth is you can't help who you love, they are mature enough to judge what is right or wrong, this table you just shake, believe me you wouldn't like to know what's on it... I dare you to challenge her, if that's the only toaster that has hit on her this year. You are taking things from the I am no nonsense person, the driver have to b remove from the platform, such is not good for uber, please how does she see it, whose side r u protecting (You, her or uber? ), don't get to high and expose your weaknesses, a 50 years old woman still have the tendency to act like an 18 years old girl when d wind blows. Please do both of you often check each other phones? Trust is a big word, uber drivers are generally classified as lowlife, maybe she told you out of imagine, all I'm trying to tell you find some peace within... Nothing is always the way it seem
Guy u be street, so if na the MD where she dey work dey toast am, you go tell her to quite her job? @lagostaxiguy na the one she tell you you know. She fit they test you self, you don call am e apologize, you still report am.. Your insecurity.... Maybe she never born for you. Keep am in house, na the best advise. If the guy know say na the reason them commot am from taxify be that, e fit dey remorseful or revengful (uber don do their worse, what happens next na u go feel am). E get one time my wife tell me say her gym instructor they hit on am (the fact say she tell me mean say nothing fit happen, if e go happen I no go know), I no let am see say my emotion dey control me.
I am not in support of what the driver did, I just believe you could have remedied the situation better. Please don't let your emotions control you, be in charge, be calm, think through every decision. God will guide us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drestoneokuta(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Khez:
Abegi bro

Is this the temporary sample of drivers license taxify needs? If no pls guide me
No, the one that FRSC issue to you after you capture, temporary drivers license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The Driver is used to carrying hoes, a greater percentage of ladies that use Ehailing are hoes (argue with your keyboard) (I mean no disrespect to lagostaxiguy wife) if you interact too much with evil, after a while you become infected and imagine every one is evil. driver should be removed from the system.

U re on point. I hear and see things on daily basis. I don't mix business with pleasure

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2018
So if your wife tells your her boss is hitting on her, would you go and challenge the boss? Best case scenario, you would ask her to quit the job.

So if an Uber driver is hitting on your wife, let ur wife start using taxify and if it continues go ahead and get your wife a personal driver and if it stills continues be picking up your wife yourself, shebi you be uber driver.

The matter should not have been brought here, the driver should have been reported immediately and case should have been dismissed, you bringing the case here means you tolerate nonsense and if you tolerate nonsense you can do the above.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by utepu: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Insightful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), donbrowser(m), herkeem and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.