Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726466 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
pooozeee:
Why is the business so dull today ? Since morning fah 5k

The biz is like a talking drum. Have been getting back- back request since morning till I close 1pm .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbieydeey: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
What is this? People need cain on this app o
smatt1711:
Your wife was busy enjoying the toast and sweet talk which hardely comes from you,you have only your wife to blame for listening to such talk and not calling him to order, of which if he insist she should request to quit the ride, but no she was enjoying the sweet toast only to tell you later and pretend is all his fault, even with a wedding ring on her finger, a guy will always toast any lady, is now left for the girl to call him to order if the guy then try to force himself on the wife, that is when a man is suppose to appear.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

The biz is like a talking drum. Have been getting back- back request since morning till I close 1pm .
NAXO
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bobbieydeey:
I feel like using condo to beat you.

not gay sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbieydeey: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not gay sir.

Troll all you want but that was a very ill mannered comment up there, if your friend comes to you with something like this is that what you will say to his face? Sigh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bobbieydeey:

Troll all you want but that was a very ill mannered comment up there, if your friend comes to you with something like this is that what you will say to his face? Sigh

is it a crime to be blunt? I say it as it is, no sugar coating. And he's not my friend undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbieydeey: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
All the best with your way of reasoning when it comes to situations like this. Cheers smiley
GAZZUZZ:

is it a crime to be blunt? I say it as it is, no sugar coating. And he's not my friend undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
The Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify has now been released freely for anyone who is interested in reading it.
Whether you are a pro or you are yet to register your car for Uber, this book is for you.
As always it contains several extra documents for protecting your ride share business.
It has
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire purchase agreement template
-Guarantor form
And several other documents

Download it here

Click to chat

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please I need a vehicle to join this trade. I don't have money to buy. I just need one on a hire-purchase or normal rent.
I live in Ojodu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Yes it's not a crime okay, I don't know your status but if you're married to a woman for 13yrs with 4kids, you should know when she's really concerned about a man hitting on her , to those that have called my wife names just becaue you want to support what GAZZUZZ has said about her, I wish you all the best, I work and live for my wife and children before any other thing. To you gazuzz, you can continue insulting my wife all you want okay, kindly know that if destiny crosses our part, I will not hesitate to waste you if I'm given the opportunity. I will say nothing more. Thanks for all that contributed.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
QuitNotice:
Please I need a vehicle to join this trade. I don't have money to buy. I just need one on a hire-purchase or normal rent.
I live in Ojodu

Fishes and mermaids (mammy-water) sef dey request and cause surge! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Yes it's not a crime okay, I don't know your status but if you're married to a woman for 13yrs with 4kids, you should know when she's really concerned about a man hitting on her , to those that have called my wife names just becaue you want to support what GAZZUZZ has said about her, I wish you all the best, I work and live for my wife and children before any other thing. To you gazuzz, you can continue insulting my wife all you want okay, kindly know that if destiny crosses our part, I will not hesitate to waste you if I'm given the opportunity. I will say nothing more. Thanks for all that contributed.

Oga no too vex. Edit the waste statement. I and most others understand how you feel. I apologize on behalf of people that hurt you with unedifying words.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Bros have not been commenting but this your word (waste) what does it mean I think u are already a ................... Or what? Just take it easy you are taking it too far and you said u have kids.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
ofime123:
Bros have not been commenting but this your word (waste) what does it mean I think u are already a ................... Or what? Just take it easy you are taking it too far and you said u have kids.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Smart gazzoozz sharply quote the threat. In event he does Malwheda dance a.k.a fall down and die.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

That would be helpful. Ensure you remain anonymous, your case file is already open.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:
Smart gazzoozz sharply quote the threat. In event he does Malwheda dance a.k.a fall down and die.

quite the contrary, I don't want him modifying.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

To you gazuzz, you can continue insulting my wife all you want okay, kindly know that if destiny crosses our part,I will not hesitate to waste you if I'm given the opportunity. I will say nothing more. Thanks for all that contributed.

he doesn't hide his location.....his workshop is known to almost all of us here

track him,and do the bolded

so that we will know u are a man of ur words

how else will u show u live for ur wife and children if not by walking the talk undecided

gazzuzz

Pls before u go,just dash me the one we been dey talk about grin

children everywhere.....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Wow like seriously, is ok hope you understand the gravity of this comment. You live and work for your wife and kids and want to waste another woman's husband and father of kids. I understand you can be unhappy and mad about a comment and you make it clear and ask for it to stop. We are still human regardless of status no man is stronger than God.

My 2kobo.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That would be helpful. Ensure you remain anonymous, your case file is already open.

I really do not have to be anonymous, I a serving personnel of the Nigeria army, I can provide my office address and full name if you have the guts to come over and show me the post where you insulted my wife and referred to her as a hoe, if you've been doing it and getting away with others, I repeat it, I leave for my family and I'm ready to die for their sake. Report me anywhere, if I come across you and I am able to identify you as gazuzz from nairaland. I WILL WASTE YOU

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Niiade:

Wow like seriously, is ok hope you understand the gravity of this comment. You live and work for your wife and kids and want to waste another woman's husband and father of kids. I understand you can be unhappy and mad about a comment and you make it clear and ask for it to stop. We are still human regardless of status no man is stronger than God.

My 2kobo.

Gravity of what statement exactly, that he his at liberty to insult my wife? Not girlfriend, my wife. Walahi if I catch you gazuz. Allah will receive you or both of us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

I really do not have to be anonymous, I a serving personnel of the Nigeria army, I can provide my office address and full name if you have the guts to come over and show me the post where you insulted my wife and referred to her as a hoe, if you've been doing it and getting away with others, I repeat it, I leave for my family and I'm ready to die for their sake. Report me anywhere, if I come across you and I am able to identify you as gazuzz from nairaland. I WILL WASTE YOU

waiting.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bro please provide it oooo. I'm very much interested in your contact. We all know gazzuzz's garage, let's know yours too. Since you're privy to his address, go and waste him like you said. Everybody just wanna be whoever they wanna be online.

All your comments on this forum are just filled with rage, anger and bitterness like you came from a broken home. You should have just addressed it if you felt offended by his words and not some threats here.

lagostaxiguy:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
This thread has been so matured not until so called immature kids that think age is maturity or getting married or having kids is maturity.
When you know you can't take insults on social media, then why bring your issue online. Guess you are the type that can commit suicide due to insults received online.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
dillinger:
Bro please provide it oooo. I'm very much interested in your contact. We all know gazzuzz's garage, let's know yours too. Since you're privy to his address, go and waste him like you said. Everybody just wanna be whoever they wanna be online.

All your comments on this forum are just filled with rage, anger and bitterness like you came from a broken home. You should have just addressed it if you felt offended by his words and not some threats here.

If you read my previous responses to him, I addresed it but he continued.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
dillinger:

dis film go long ooo

make i dey Observe as Usual

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
dillinger:

At the bolded, I have noticed his comments from the onset. Even the period of making 30k before noon.
Guess buhari times are hard and has eaten into a lot of people.
EVERYONE IS FRUSTRATED

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

If you read my previous responses to him, I addresed it but he continued.

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ فَمَنْ زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ۗ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Gravity of what statement exactly, that he his at liberty to insult my wife? Not girlfriend, my wife. Walahi if I catch you gazuz. Allah will receive you or both of us.

Now you are acting like a child. I don't agree with his comments about your wife but now you are getting a bit silly here. Fact is you know where he is based and not done anything, stop playing keyboard warrior here. You are in the so called Army does not make you above the law. The minute you brought your wife's experience with the Uber driver allowed all sort of people to comment. I don't agree with what he said, no doubt that was wrong but defend your wife's honour all you want and stop making empty threats.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abeg if u here for this movie like me, gather here.
Have your seat.
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
cross8701:

Now you are acting like a child. I don't agree with his comments about your wife but now you are getting a bit silly here. Fact is you know where he is based and not done anything, stop playing keyboard warrior here. You are in the so called Army does not make you above the law. The minute you brought your wife's experience with the Uber driver allowed all sort of people to comment. I don't agree with what he said, no doubt that was wrong but defend your wife's honour all you want and stop making empty threats.

Thanks, how on earth do you assume I should know where he his based? Is he god? Anyway This indeed is my last comment regarding this. I made a mistake bringing it it here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.