Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661405 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
dru23:

You call it ugly .. I call smart business decisions...
never said its not smart. It's just ugly. How would you feel coming back to Nigeria and a 2003 civic accepts your pick up request?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
its ugly

If this is ugly , I wonder what your definition of pretty is

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
never said its not smart. It's just ugly. How would you feel coming back to Nigeria and a 2003 civic accepts your pick up request?

As long as the car is clean, AC is sharp, I have no problem..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
franksam2009:
anybody who post earnings here will get a one month ban,. I repeat one month ban for anybody who post earnings here
Do you have ban button? cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
coalcoal1:

i really don't see any big deal about posting earnings here. It depends on how you look at it. To me, it's a form of encouragement, letting others know that they can strategize and put in more effort to make more money. The sky is big enough for all birds to fly without obstructing another's right of way
Nobody is posting earnings to encourage you, it's all for show off. We (9jarians) flaunt anything anywhere wink

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
dru23:

this one is fine small grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
See who is against posting earnings. grin

Hypocrisy will kill you. What did you post here? Map of Ethiopia? Making money during surge season doesn't make you a seasoned driver.

Now that you are required to make money by proper positioning you are complaining about posting earnings. Come and stop it na

This is the true motivation for other drivers, not posting your daily, weekly and or monthly earnings. Please dig out more since that's only what you're good at. This dude is a scumbag and a bad loser lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
deedee44:

Nobody is posting earnings to encourage you, it's all for show off. We (9jarians) flaunt anything anywhere wink

Nothing more nothing less

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uwemjack(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Who are you?
Is it your earning?
You feel if no one posts earning there will be no new entrants, thereby increasing your earnings and trips?
You might as well instruct Taxify and Uber to stop sending mails and sms to their riders on what they can earn weekly.
No be person introduce you to ehailing based on what can earned?
You are very myopic and childish for this comment.

franksam2009:
anybody who post earnings here will get a one month ban,. I repeat one month ban for anybody who post earnings here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:

[s]His definition of things are always upside down � perhaps he stands with his head in place In place of legs [/s]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
lmao. grin

He asked me to post number of trips in response to his oluwole reasoning, and I did. I am now a closed mind. They always think everyone will fail like them grin

4uck you too a million times over with your beer parlour sense of reason.

I'm sure you're blind to the earnings you posted below the number of trips.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
dru23:

His definition of things are always upside down � perhaps he stands with his head in place of legs.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
chucsmoore:
it depreciates faster, U end up spending 1/2 of your total annual earning on repair s
Be smart and you won't

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
dru23:

You call it ugly .. I call smart business decisions... and plus I rather be ugly with millions in the account, than be pretty with zero money...
Looks very unsafe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
shollywendy1:
Whether earnings are posted or not. Drivers and cars are still flooding the platforms.
New intake of cars and drivers doesn't have any effect on how the "market is dull" as we usually says in january.
January itself is usually dull even in an organisation, because most staffs has gotten their salaries since 20th December, and patiently waiting till january ending for another one.
Majority of drivers and partners that are joining the platforms are not even on nairaland. As a result, only few are seeing the earnings here.
what happens the ratio of riders to drivers? is the equation balance? Are d number of riders growing directly proportional to number of drivers? These are d things we need to take into consideration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
shollywendy1:

That's just the bitter truth about it. Result of december hard work is still telling on my car. Hahahahaa
My 2 front shock are gone. Fixing them nextweek from December earning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
deedee44:

Do you have ban button? cheesy
I do wink wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by r4blessing: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
uwemjack:
Who are you?
Is it your earning?
You feel if no one posts earning there will be no new entrants, thereby increasing your earnings and trips?
You might as well instruct Taxify and Uber to stop sending mails and sms to their riders on what they can earn weekly.

Don't always assume to know what someone feels or thinks as you could be 100% wrong.

One of the reasons why it looks as though the future of ehailing is bleak in Nigeria is coz of the earnings flying up and down in which some are salt and pepper,

every Tom, dick and Harry now thinks it's another MMM thereby ushering in unprofessionals, touts, fools, lunatics, idiots, scumbags as uber drivers

making it less secured for riders and damaging the image of professional drivers.

I must say also that reducing fare and the year of cars required to 03 and 2000 is a major factor, now even lowlifes want to use uber coz it's cheap and some will be forming boss.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

At the end of the day who is gaining and who is loosing ?
Drivers and partners are losing. E-hailing companies are gaining

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
uwemjack:
Who are you?
Is it your earning?

Uncle you Ma de reach here? cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
uwemjack:
Who are you?
Is it your earning?

I am not even on ehailing, me way no even get drivers license, my car have been parked for 2 months plus now.,. What I was fighting 4 is for other drivers out there..but since u guys Don't understand me point,. Make una continue una posting

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
JMystique:

Go and tell Uber to stop accepting new drivers so only you can be on the road,since e dey pain u like that
smiley U sound bitter bro. I just dey my lane jeje. I ain't troublesome fellow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Niiade:

Lol Bros you sure say you tell am you no dey house so grin grin angry angry cheesy cheesy grin
I no dey chop free things, I rather I pay for it. Nothing is free.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
I earn pretty good money in this business but I can't pretend that all is well just bcoz I want to mind my business
which is the very mentality that has kept Nigeria where it is today. The FAHRENZ mentality.
" the I don't give a Bleep to the ills in the system provided I'm still navigating my way to comfort"

forgetting that if we all come together and challenge the ills, everyone wins and everyone navigates to that same comfort with less stress.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wat I think may come up soon is lesser ride fee nd probably review in car models....
Frm ma side alone...
Like 5 pple jst buy dia corolla...
For e hailing !!
M stil looking forward to getting mine too b4 d end of d month...
Dz thread had bin so helpful to me...

Whc doc need to b taking along for inspection??..
.abeg .!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

Don't always assume to know what someone feels or thinks as you could be 100% wrong.

One of the reasons why it looks as though the future of ehailing is bleak in Nigeria is coz of the earnings flying up and down in which some are salt and pepper,

every Tom, dick and Harry now thinks it's another MMM thereby ushering in unprofessionals, touts, fools, lunatics, idiots as uber drivers

making it less secured for riders and damaging the image of professional drivers.

I must say also that reducing fare and the year of cars required to 03 and 2000 is a major factor, now even lowlifes want to use uber coz it's cheap and some will be forming boss.
you just said it all boss,. Sometimes I wonder if all these guys thinks with their brain lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
deedee44:

Be smart and you won't
Lol. There is nothing not like Smartness is this context. I call it a learning process bro. A man who stops learning is a dead man!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
Low Rating and High cancellation on riders end should be d major concern, that could force d car out of business except d interior well pimped
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
chucsmoore:
Low Rating and High cancellation on riders end should be d major concern, that could force d car out of business except d interior well pimped
exactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
its ugly
No, it's not. Looks better than a corolla.

Dru23 pls stop promoting this car. It will soon flood Lagos roads and prices might likely go up if you keep at it. Enjoy your investment secretly grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:
Wat I think may come up soon is lesser ride fee nd probably review in car models....
Frm ma side alone...
Like 5 pple jst buy dia corolla...
For e hailing !!
M stil looking forward to getting mine too b4 d end of d month...
Dz thread had bin so helpful to me...

Whc doc need to b taking along for inspection??..
.abeg .!!
me dey also enter with above 1 car soon,. My G dey enter with 3 Toyotas ,. My neighbor just got 1 Honda for ehailing although one tire fly commot on his way out today lol grin grin, everybody does his research online be4 diving in, if u google anything about Uber, this thread comes up. I have also met people who think they can default payment, saying after all it's only his account Uber will block and they can open as many as they wanted lol, all thanks to this thread!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.